Fate/Atlas (A Fate/Stay Night, Fate/Zero RP)

N

Necrosis

Original poster
tumblr_miw7139BTO1rye1gyo1_1280.jpeg

Welcome to the city of Cairo, the capital of Egypt, the year is 2004. Here is where the events of the 5th grail war will take place. Some of you may ask, how did the grail ended up in Egypt? The reason is that during the events of the 4th grail war, the Atlas Institute managed to steal the grail and relocate it to there headquarters. They wish to study it and learn if it could be recreated and used to save the world. Yet eventually there was a debate on what to do with the Grail. Several members of Atlas wanted to use the grail right there and while others wanted to keep studying it. Eventually a battle broke out and the Grail was lost. Now the Grail has resurface in Cairo were both the Clock Tower and the Atlas Suite are attempting to recover it. Meaning this is more then a grail war, this is a mage association civil war.

Information on Servants: Servants
Information about Masters: Masters
Information on Command seals: Command Seals

RP: https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/fate-atlas.107468/#post-2195375

Spots:
Saber: Mordred
Master:

Lancer: Lu Bu (Razilin)
Master:

Archer: EMIYA
Master:

Berserker: Cu Chulainn
Master:

Rider: Achilles
Master:

Caster: Lilith
Master:

Assassin: Li Mochou
Master:

Avenger: Open but not required
Master: Open but not required unless we have an avenger.

Ruler: Open but not required

Left Over Servant From Previous War: Semiramis
Master:

Shielder: Numa Pompilius
Master: Open but not required unless we have a Shielder.

- Please no "god modding" (God modding is making your character being able to do anything hence the term god modding. This could be for simply making your character doing things they normally can't do.)

- Absolutely no "autohitting" (Autohitting, as it name implies is when you say you do an attack and have it automatically hits without giving the other person to react. So if I say Celica and Rachel for whatever reason are fighting and I go "Jim fires his laser beams and it hits John right in the chest." that would be autohitting. This can also fall into god modding.)

- No "power playing" (Power playing, is when you take control of another person's character without their permission. Like autohitting, powerplaying can also fall into god modding.)

- No "fountain of knowledge" (Fountain of knowledge is making your character know about everything even when they don't. Or in a lesser degree, making them an expert in something they don't have any idea about. For example Arturia shouldn't be an expert in robotics. This also falls under god modding just like the others.)

- Do not "auto dodge", you should be able to only dodge about 2 in every 3 attacks when fighting an opponent who is around your level. No one wants to fight someone who just keeps dodging your attacks all the time.

- Do not talk about how awesome your character is, instead prove it by RPing it. Talking about how bad ass your character is and how he can kick other roleplayer's ass can actually be pretty toxic to an RP.

I prefer canon characters over original created characters. That is not to say you cannot make originally created characters but I will want an explanation on why their stats are like that, how their skills and noble phantasm relates to their legend.

(I would prefer if at least have the servants were canon characters)

Name:
Master: (Can be left blank for now)
Class:
Alignment:
Height:
Weight:
Armament:
Wish:

Stats: see the following link for information
Strength:
Endurance:
Agility:
Mana:
Luck:
Noble Phantasm:

Class abilities: http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Skill

Name, Rank and Description of the skill

Personal Skills: (See the previous link)
Name, Rank and Description of the skill

Noble Phantasms ()
Name:
Quote:
Type:
Range:
Maximum target:
Description:

(Note I consider anyone from the Type Moon Universe to be a canon character)
Name:

Servant: (Can be left blank for now)

Alignment:

Height:

Hair color:

Eye color:

Blood type:

Dislikes:

Magic:
-quality:
-quantity:

Abilities:

Wish:

Name: Joan of Arc
Master:
Class: Saber
Alignment: Lawful Good
Height: 159 cm
Weight 44 kg
Armament: Armor, Sword, Helmet, Flag
Dislikes: Cheaters, Liars, Chaos
Wish: None

Stats:
Strength: B
Endurance: B
Agility: A
Mana: A
Luck: C
Noble Phantasm: A++

Class abilities:

Magic resistance: EX
Magic has no effect on Joan of Arc. That being said, Joan of Arc Magic resistance does not cancel the magical attack but simple makes it as if Joan evaded it. Thus she cannot protect others with it. This magic resistance doesn't protect verse scarments of the church.

Riding: B
Most Vehicles can be handled with above average skill. However, cannot ride the likes of Phantasm Races such as Monstrous beasts.

Personal Skills:

Revelation: A
This skill is the same as "Instinct" but also applies to all matters instead of just battle. As such it allows her to choose the best course of action.

Charisma: C
By raising her flag, Joan can raise the morale of troops and unite them. It also allows other to believe in her Revelation skill.

Saint: B
Indicates being acknowledged as a saint. When summoned as a Servant, the ability of saint is selected one among "raising the effectiveness of sacraments", "automatic HP recovery", "1 Rank-Up to Charisma" and "production of a holy shroud is possible".

Noble Phantasms:

Luminosite Eternelle
"God is Here With Me"
Type: Anti unit (Self)
Range: 0
Maximum target: 10 person
When this Noble Phatasm is activated, Joan of Arc Battle Standard is shown and as a result it changes her magic resistance from avoidance to protection against all attacks including Noble Phantasms. This will result in her creating a light that cuts them off from their surroundings. Though as she takes on more damage, the flag will slowly start to tear as damage accumulates. It can also be used as a holy Lance and does bonus damage verse vampires, demons and other creatures that other weak verse holy weapons.

La Pucelle
"The Crimson Holy Virgin"
Type: Suicide Attack
Range: 1-2
Maximum target: 1
By stating the following line from her death poem "O Lord, I entrust this body to you" Joan of Arc is able to activate her Noble Phantasm. A subspecies of Reality Marble, her sword will make a conceptual crystallization weapon that represents Joan burning at the stake in an attack like Fashion. This Noble Phantasm sword becomes the Heroic Spirit of Joan of Arc herself and has a result after the battle it was used, Joan of Arc will be extinguished. When using the sword normally it is simply a C rank Noble Phantasm.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this an interest thread or can we apply here?

in either case, I want in as a Saber!

May i join? I've joined a few, but all of them kind of... Failed.

Interesting... If we could get enough people to fill this fully or close it could be quite interesting. If we pick a servant we can base them off any hero right?

I am of interestings in this RP.
Also, I noticed that the age for masters is already filled out. I don't have a problem with that, I was just wondering if all masters had to be 17.

Interesting... If we could get enough people to fill this fully or close it could be quite interesting. If we pick a servant we can base them off any hero right?
I am of interestings in this RP.
Also, I noticed that the age for masters is already filled out. I don't have a problem with that, I was just wondering if all masters had to be 17.
You can base them off any hero
Also the age thing is a typo, I will fix that.

oh! @Necrosis i may change my mind about being a saber

however, before doing so, i want to run a noble phantasm idea by you

Lancer Lu Bu
Noble Phantasm: Romance of the Three Kingdoms - By activating this Noble Phantasm, Lu Bu loses the Skills and Parameters of his Lancer Class. He instead temporarily assumes the Skills and Parameters of one of the other classes he qualifies for (Rider or Berserker). As a Rider, Lu Bu summons forth his mount, the Red Hare, which counts as a Phantasmal Beast. As a Berserker, he gains temporary invulnerability. These two classes refer to his prior accomplishments or legends; the Red Hare was his famous warhorse known for its speed, while he gained the Berserker Class from fighting at the Battle of Hulao Pass, where he proved nearly undefeatable.

for kicks, the only ability that carries over between all three classes is a version of Concealment that only activates while he flees a fight - after all, he is Lu Bu and he cannot be pursued ;)

i kind of want to experiment with this Noble Phantasm because its not something we've ever seen in canon

I would like to reserve the spot of saber. My hero is Achilles

Doesn't Lu Bu already have Two Noble Phatnasm (Red Hare and God Force), not to mention God Force of them can be used in 5 different ways.

Wow ok i didn't realize he was made already. I only saw zero and stay night

Extra, Apocrpha and Koho-Ace introduce a bunch of new heroic spirits.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm ill look threw them then and chose a different one perhaps

Ah, right, just an error. In any case, I'd like to be a master. I'm not entirely sure whose, but I'd like to be a master.
#tactics4lyfe

I see that both of those characters are from Apocrypha. Do I need to be familiar with Apocrypha? Because, if so...
qNyuUIa.png

I know how the Holy Grail War works, more or less, but only from the OG VN, as it were.
Word.

No, you don't need to know about Apocyrpha.

That' good, then. Probably.
Also, forgot to mention it, I'm probably not going to play a canon unless the person playing my servant specifically requests that I do, and gives a valid reason for it. Just throwing it out there for anyone that wants to team up and slaughterise our enemies.