Fate/Atlas (A Fate/Stay Night, Fate/Zero RP)

Mustashi Is Old School.... So fancy blade beams and cursed spears are basically going to just make him more upset... he kicks ass in the old school way... and possibly with two wooden swords he made on the spot... just for you :D

Take Assassins Turning Swallow Strike... it isn't a Noble Phantasm, it is basically a swing of his sword that he practiced on....

Musashi is Pure Skill... and Tallent... the lack of any real Nobel Phantasm gives him alot.. to do... like showing up late for a fight, because he was too lazy to care and doesn't give a damn.
Hence when he uses his Book.... it forces enemies to fight like warriors... of course he does provide weapons...
No Sissy magic
no Sissy Blade beamy things.
No Underhanded Tricks.
No Master to order this or that...
No Command seals to force you to win...

Lots of people hate it... because it is down and dirty, basically exchanging blows.

Last edited:
Kinda like Archer. But Archer is Too Gar. Even I'm Gar for Archer.

But you know. In a sense, you almost make he want to Bring Koujirou, the only other guy that does shit old school. But I want to Mold Schlag people.

I understand that he is skilled, he did after all defeat Fake Assassin who is one of the best swordsmanship out here.

Now here is the thing I am questioning, did he actually use two wooden swords because from what I am told he used this: Musashi created and refined a two-sword kenjutsu technique called niten'ichi (二天一, "two heavens as one") or nitōichi (二刀一, "two swords as one") or 'Niten Ichi-ryū' (A Kongen Buddhist Sutra refers to the two heavens as the two guardians of Buddha). In this technique, the swordsman uses both a large sword, and a "companion sword" at the same time, such as a katana with a wakizashi.

And I can't find anything about him hating magecraft. Do you have a source that says he does?

@Necrosis
Hence where the Legends of him help along... I based mine more out of the historical sense... and added some fictional elements.

And according to Type moon.... all Heros are a Combination of their Real selves and the Fiction and legends about them.

So you could have Romeo, Hamlet, Beowulf, and So on... from Litirary history... so long as they are Famous enough.

Hercules never Truly Existed... nether did Medusa yet they show up in the series... because there is lituituer and such on them... basically the fact that Musashi Fights in Japan.... makes him epically more powerful.

Did you forget about that little thing to? The More well known a hero is... the more power they have.

If Saber (Arthiria Pendragon), and Lancer were to fight in England they would have a huge power boost.

If Gilgamesh were to fight in Sumeria, or Mesopotamia he would have a even bigger advantage.

Musashi is a Hero to Japan :D

Yes I know that for example Vlad can become Dracula despite never actually being a vampire (in fact he hates that he is falsely referred to as a vampire and is wish is to restore his reputation).

Now let us take Lu Bu for example, he was just a regular skilled traitor who fought lots of battles before being killed. Yet someone else wrote a famous story on him and thus he got the God Force from that despite never having it in real life. Basically there is a famous story giving him more power. What I am asking, is there a famous story giving your character these anti magic, supernatural powers?

Also this war takes place in Cario the capital of Egypt, meaning he will not be getting a culture boost.

It is know that Musashi hated magic... ALOT, so much so no magician could ever throw curses and crap on him... that is just one legend, I can't recall the exact wording. Musashi is like the Chuck Norris of Japan other than Bruce Lee didn't kill him.

And there are Legends and Fan Fictions of Musashi all over the internet.

He has no magic, he has no real nobel phantasm, he is known for his books, and fighting style, also known for his art and such too, he does it all out of physical powless... He trained hard.

Supernatural... he is the best at what he does... winning.

Ohhhh.... Wait... who is playing Gilgamesh?

@Akumulosis
Care to join us :D

Then he woudn't have magic resistance, not like he needs it. It's Freaking Musashi.

Tsumabe Gaeshi is an official Noble phantasm.

Koujirou is made out of pure skill too. He's far from the strongest. And it's suggested in the nasuverse that Koujirou never even existed. (In fate universe.)

Fan-fiction/animes does not count or else I could just get me and a bunch of my friends to write some fan-fictions to increase a servant power. Let me throw another example, Demon Archer aka Nobunago Oda known as the destroyer of Shinto and Buddhism who is famous for hating and destroying the supernatural only has B rank Magic Resistance. He/She went around destroy Buddhist temples and stories have him/her shooting supernaturals on sight and killing them. Now He/She does have a skill that does grant her an advantage over supernaturals called Tenka Fubu - Innovation. That being said, that being said it also backfires, as if someone has little supernatural powers then her attacks do less then they would if he/she didn't have the skill.

Nobunago Oda = Famous for killing Buddhist/Supernatural
Musashi = Very Famous Swordsman

Here I though you'd Rate little to none, as like Souji, there wasn't such thing known as magic in that place. Even though it'd be closer to Oda. Cute little Oda. I love this argument.

You seem to forget that someone's skill can be a noble Phantasm. Tusbame Gaeshi is exactly this.

Li Shuwen's no second strike works the exact same way, as it's something that represented them in life.

GUYS I MADE THE THING
ALSO DO YOU NEED A PICTURE
BECAUSE I CAN GET YOU A PICTURE

Name: David Summers

Servant: (Can be left blank for now)

Alignment: Neutral Good

Height: 6'2"

Hair color: Black

Eye color: Blue

Blood type: AB+

Desserts: While he is certainly no gourmet, David is able to discern and appreciate good desserts. From cakes to jelly and everything in between, the man can list off any number of treats that he could spend an eternity eating.
Fighting: An avid martial artist, David is happy to face off against an opponent that's able to give him a run for money - if only for the learning experience. He won't actively seek out a fight unless he has to, but it's rare for him to turn down an opportunity to spar with someone of equal or greater skill.
Baking: He's particularly fond of making banana bread. It reminds him of home.

Dislikes
Poultry: While he doesn't hate it, David isn't particularly keen on meats such as chicken and turkey. He's never been able to pinpoint the reason, but he prefers to avoid eating it whenever possible.
Hot weather: David is able to weather most of what nature can throw at him, but he absolutely despises being out in the heat for longer than a few minutes. How he's going to last even that long in Cairo is anybody's guess.
Anti-technology magi: He believes that technology will one day overtake magic, and that anybody unwilling to get with the times is a fool.

Magic:
-quality:
C
-quantity: 30

Abilities: David has the ability to create and manipulate light. However, he is only a C-rank magus. Simple feats such as creating a bright flash of light to daze enemies and creating a beam of light to brighten an area are easy for him. Advanced techniques, however - such as manipulating light to make himself invisible, or focussing it enough to create a laser deadly enough for use in combat - are beyond him.

David is a skilled martial artist, though he refuses to reveal how many he is experienced in and to what extent. He is also adept at using most small arms, but he doesn't make a habit of practising, so his aim isn't anything worth worrying about if you move fast enough.

Wish: To have the time and resources to research and create magitech.[/hr]

Last edited by a moderator:
Care to elaborate what this is?
@Akumulosis

In short summon a be the mistress of a Epic Hero from before the 19th century. And fight with your several spectrum above adorable paws... over the holy grail.

@Necrosis
I think I'll just use my Master char... if this is going to be a argument.

Haha.
Well I'm interested...

I suppose I'll fill in a master CS...
Probably wont be canon due to the line up of characters so far.

Sunny D. Noble Phantasm. someone will eventually will bill.

If you make praising the sun your Noble Phantasm, and the wrath of Helix in servant form shall be unleashed.

Psychic
Character Profile

Basic Information
Name:
Eva Valentine

Alias:
- Miss Valentine
- That Tailor Girl
- Evelina (Slave name, she doesn't use it any more)
- Sacrificial Lamb (Also a Slave name)

Alignment:
Neutral Good and True Neutral

Characteristics:

Her outfit preference is most outfits made from leather or latex, and to be form fitting, though she does have a fetish for maid outfits to.
She is about 5'4" and weighs 135lb
Eyes: Amber
Hair: Long Black
White Female, with soft skin, and very soft hair.
Wears a black outfit with elbow gloves and thigh high heel boots made out of a combination of latex and leather.
Wears a collar, around her lovely neck.
Light frame and isn't very combat friendly.

Personality:
She is very Free Spirited, but her submissiveness can override this, because of her past, and being born as a slave, she can also be very kind to people and does her best to help them, this can be taken advantage of. She is very fond of her abilities, latex, and leather, she has a fetish for them, and she is also fond of her long hair. She has a personality of most slaves, she doesn't know how to fully resists other peoples wills, and will most often give into other people... this is not the case with her outfit... she loves it enough to fight for her right to wear it.

She is also fond of clothing and can be competitive with other people over it... she isn't beyond using her abilities to help make what she tailors even better. If she wasn't on the run she could be one of the Best Tailors in the world hands down, and not care one bit.... she does her tailoring for fun, and because she loves it.

She knows she is different but doesn't care much about other peoples fashion sense. She is also passive on most things, again due to her past, however, she will not go back into such slavery. She is also not very fond of being called derogatory names, and will go as far as to sew your mouth shut with her abilities to get you to shut up about it.

Outside of being badmouthed, she also gets upset if asked to cover up, as she hates to do so, she also thinks her outfit is fine, and people cover up to much... so she has a perception of the world where everyone should be beautiful and feel thusly while wearing beautiful outfits too.

History:
Was born as a slave, who sees the world like everything is Fabric, made of strings, wires, and such... her family, everyone other than the owners, were slaves as well... she lived a sad existence till, another Psychic with the same ability, who felt her pull on a string... this person came for her, and took her away....

HE didn't know that her owners were, Dead Apostle Descendent, when they came hunting, years later, he had taught her what he could about skills, and got her out of the area, before he as killed...

She lives constantly on the run... from her former owners... as to why they want her, or what for... is unknown... she has no home, and does her best to make what little money she can to feed herself.

She makes her living doing Tailoring, she has also made many people happy by doing so.... but in her spare time, if she gets any, without being on the run, she pratices her 'Weave' and doing her best to make better quality constructs, and objects.... She does have the potental to be able to Weave Magic Circuits, but that has yet to be revealed to her.

Psychic Statistics
Psychic Stats:

Odic Force: B (300 + 135 = 435)
Unarmed: F
Armed: F - EX depending on construct.
Stamina: B
Agility: C
Skills/Abilities: D++

Color Affiliation:
Normal color with Quotes around it?... not sure what you are asking.

Element Affiliation: Wind, Nature(Not sure what else to call 'weave' for her powers, because if I say Metal then the threads would be so... since she makes them out of more than just Metal)

Psychic Tier:
(Exokenisis)

Origin

Origin: "Weave" She sees the world as woven, and she can see each string if she wishes, and pull on them... create strings, or cut strings, she... could be capable of tailoring just about anything using this skill... and if in the right hands, maybe even make great works, her ability is rare, she can analyze and weave most things she sees, it could be seen as projection, but, since she 'Weaves' it, from 'threads' it doesn't count as magic.

The Threads, or 'strands' she uses, can be made from anything from Ethril, to metal, and silk, even cloth.... the way she makes them is unknown, possibly a new psychic skill or the way she uses one particular methood and manipulation.

The way she weaves these threads, can vary, and due to this, she can perform some complicated moves, that most people would think wonderful.

Her mind somehow has the patterns for what she is making, and what not, if she can weave it, she can't make elemental mimicries, but she can make armor, swords, clothing, mesh.... and possibly even Magic Circuits... assuming Alzbeta finds her... before anyone else does.

Weapons

Equipment: Wires and 'Woven' items... she can make light enough for her to use. Also Carries Threads and physical objects which she can control as well... that fit within her "Weave's" power to control.

Human Skills and Abilities

Personal Skills:
Read: AKA, Intuitive understanding of the make up of a object.
Element: None
Description: Paired with her human ability and Origin to do the same, she can analyze any structure intuitively without having to touch it, this then feeds into her abilities to weave objects into existence, she can also perform upgrades or even find a weakness, to 'unravel' the object, which can be done ether way, just a weakness helps do it faster... without so much waste on energy.

Name: - Tailoring/House Work
Description: - Basically stuff around the house... she can make beds and talor clothing really Well, better than the worlds best Tailors, she is also a good cook and can make beds and stuff, she can also reenforce stuff and modify clothing.
Type: AOE

Name: Wire Dance
Description: She uses the Wires she makes to cause a deadly dance of death and wires... much like Walter off of Hellsing but with much more grace. If one gets to close they could be wraped up or cut up, or even strung up.
Type: AOE, Attack/Defense depending on use.

Personal Abilities:

Name: - Natural Healer/ Restoration Field
Description: - She has a Aura of healing, people, heal and recover faster when close to her, this also extends to her touch, skin contact is the best way to feel it.
Type: Passive... she is aware of it.

Psychic Abilities and Techniques
Abilities:

Name: - Strings/Weave Construct
Element: Depends on the Items being woven or the type of Strings.
Description: - This is the ability she has to weave things into existence. But it all starts with single threads, which she can choose to.
--1. Use like a Steel Wire, or puppet Strings.
--2. Weave into a Ribbon and then same as one... only thicker.
--3. Weave into a Weapon or Material Object, and at times it can be stronger than the real item...
Note: The Type of 'wire/threads' she makes can be made up of different elements. One could also say she can even 'Weave' magic Circuits, which, she could then use to make herself able to use magic, for a short time.

Type: Active

Hidden Talent:

Circuit Weave: The Ability to "weave" Circuits
Element: Depends on the person and object.
Description: If she finds the right person, she could learn to Weave Circuits, not only onto Electronics but possibly even Magic Circuits, which would be very useful... she could even use them on herself to be able to use magic, but sadly for her, she has never thought of it, nor has she thought of even using her abilities to do this.

Perception Analyze: When she Sees Something, anything even, she can analize the structure and strenth of a object, within her own world, then Project it using Weave, however she can't maker it exactly the same... but she can come pretty darn close or even Exceed the craftsmanship.
- Does not work with Elemental Magics, like Fireballs and what not.

Rank: Varies... depending on the objects size and mass, by dencity and Material.
Frame: Depends on how much time she has, and how close she wants to make it to the object inquwstion, affected by the rank of said object, and the factors behind it.

Techniques:
Read: AKA, Intuitive understanding of the make up of a object.
Element: None
Description: Paired with her human ability and Origin to do the same, she can analize any structuer intuitively without having to touch it, this then feeds into her abilities to weave objects into existance, she can also perform upgrades or even find a weakenss, to 'unravel' the object, which can be done ether way, just a weakness helps do it faster... without so much waste on energy.

Strand:
Element: Depends on the make up of the thread, wire, string, used.
Description: (length, weight, width, dependent) : the ability to use single Strings that construct the world... not to hard for her at all. The Rank Drops for every foot past 6feet, because it is further from her body and harder to control.
Tier: AOE

Weave:
Rank: F - EX (Complexity = Rank.... More complex, the lower the rank till she learns how to efficiently make it.)
Element: Depends on object and the Elements of the 'Strands'
Description: To take the 'strands' and make something useful from them. Any object that isn't a elemental fire ball or what not, can be woven, and tailored, but to make the said object.
Tier: AOE

Unravel:
Rank: F - EX (Complexity X Number/Mass = Rank, meaning, the bigger and more of objects there are, the harder it is to pull apart... even if she made it.)
Element: None, this is pulling appart the thread that holds the object together.
Description: the ability to pull apart objects, depending on if she made it or not, she isn't good with pulling apart objects into strands that are already made, that she didn't make.
Tier: AOE to Single (she can Target One Item, or a Whole Structure, or multi- target, however to do so lowers the rank of the skill very much.)

Last edited:
@Necrosis
And fixed I think it is suited for underage viewers now.

@Laggy: Accepted

@Zetophi

I am going to say no to making magic circuits. If you had the ability to make magic circuits you would then have a sealing designation sent out on you despite not being a magus. Magic Circuits reside within the magus’s soul. There is a limit to what you can weave and I am saying a magic circuit is beyond you or else what is the point of fighting for the holy grail when you can effectively make one, as the grail is just one giant magic circuit.

http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Magic_Circuit

Aside from that I would say if you summon a servant your going to have a hard time even using your powers due to them draining your life force as your aren't a magus but a psychic. If you summon a strong servant, then your probably going to die as they drain all your life force as you have no prana.