Fate/Atlas (A Fate/Stay Night, Fate/Zero RP)

@Necrosis

She could always Weave Mana threads and give them to the servant that way....
This is also why Minamoto Musashi would work out for her, he doesn't use Mana... he doesn't have a reason too, he was never a magus, and basically did things old school.

Maybe my char could just be involved :D
and some how get caught up and impress the world.

I have noticed that Mana and Prana are two different things.

YES.

In the meanwhile. Because I'm at.... work. I'll finish this later.

Name: Mordred Pendragon
Master: (Can be left blank for now)
Class: Saber.
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral.
Height: 154cm ([BCOLOR=#0b0b0b]5'7 "[/BCOLOR])
Weight: 42kg ([BCOLOR=#0b0b0b]92 lbs.)[/BCOLOR]
Armament: Hm. Clarent, Secret of Pedigree and her armor.
Wish:

Stats: see the following link for information
Strength: B+
Endurance: A
Agility: B
Mana: B
Luck: D
Noble Phantasm: A

Class abilities: http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Skill

Magic Resistance: B: Cancel spells with a chant below three verses. Even if targeted by High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals, it is difficult for her to be affected.

Riding: B: Most vehicles can be handled with above average skill. However, cannot ride the likes of Phantasm Races such as Monstrous Beasts.

Personal skills:

Instinct: B: the power to "feel" the most favorable developments for oneself during battle.

Prana Burst: A: is the increase in performance caused by infusing one's weapons and body with magical energy and instantly expelling it. Simply put, recreating the effect of a jet burst by expending large amounts of prana. A normal weapon that is not on the level of a divine mystery can be destroyed in one blow. Raises defense in several times.

Battle Continuation: B: the strength of vitality for predicaments. Also, the ability to withdraw from combat and reach allied territory alive after being defeated. In her case, it somehow became a skill that permits her to turn up again no matter how many times she's defeated. "Because it's Battle Continuation, it isn't embarrassing no matter how many times I appear!"

Charisma: C-: the natural talent to command an army. Increases the ability of allies during group battles. A rare talent, and an ability inherent to Servants of the Saver class. It is said that a rank of B in this skill is sufficient to lead a nation as its King.

Noble Phantasms ()
Name: Secret of the Pedigree
Quote: Helm of Hidden Infidelity
Type: Anti-Unit (Self)
Range:0
Maximum target: 1
Description: the helmet of Mordred given to her by Morgan along wit the words "You must not remove", told to wear at all times in order to keep her identity and lineage a secret. Manifesting from the fact that it was never once removed in public until her final fight with King Arthur, it hides certain sections of her parameters, even from her own Master, making it hard to discern even her gender when coupled with her full body armor. Her basic parameters and class skills can be seen, but her personality and true name as a Heroic Spirit, innate skills, and data on her Noble Phantasms are hidden and cannot be read.

Her statistics and data are only released upon "taking off" the helmet while it is "set" in her armor. She can remove both the helmet and her armor and clothe herself in modern attire while still hiding her identity. The concealment will continue to function even without the helmet so long as she does not hold her weapon. The helm can be removed at will when utilized in battle, splitting in two down the middle and merging into her armor. This is required for the use of Clarent Blood Arthur, so she must reveal her face should she wish to utilize it.

Name: Clarent
Quote: Radiant and Brilliant Royal Sword
Type: Anti-Unit
Range: 1
Maximum target: 1
Description: Mordred's Noble Phantasm. Described as "more dazzling than any silver", it is an ornate, sparkling white silver sword adorned with splendid decorations and is a symbol of kingship denoting the right of succession of the throne. Stored away in King Arthur's armory, she obtained it from the vaults of Camelot upon temporarily claiming the throne after inciting the incidents that led her father to lead an expedition after the traitorous Lancelot. Normally a treasured sword with worth that exceeds or at least is not inferior to Excalibur, its rank is lower than normal due to it having been stolen without acknowledgement. Soaked in her hatred, her other Noble Phantasm Clarent Blood Arthur changes it into a demonic sword.

Name:Clarent Blood Arthur
Quote: Rebellion Against My Beautiful Father
Type: Anti-Army
Range: 1-50
Maximum target: 800 people
Description:

the full power released form of Clarent utilized by Mordred as her most powerful Noble Phantasm. Upon utilizing it, she takes a stance, while at the same time, her helmet, Secret of Pedigree, is removed. It cannot be activated unless the helmet is removed, so she is forced to do so when she wants to utilize it. The space around her and the sword becomes stained with blood, and the blade of the sword, enveloped by the radiance of blood, gives off strange sounds and begins to transform.
The appearance of the Noble Phantasm is not that of the pure, beautiful, and famous sword, but a sinister and wicked blade fit to be wielded by a demon, transfigured by her wanton hatred. Dyed with dark blood and warped into an unsightly form, it becomes a demonic sword of calamity. Raising the grotesque sword clad in her hatred, she releases the blood radiance upon the enemy, and it is released as a flash of light, a surging wave with the simple purpose of destruction. It releases a straight line of crimson lightning from the tip of her sword, very similar to Excalibur, but differing from the semi-circular blast of Balmung. Utilizing it takes a great deal of energy, giving her intense pain throughout her body, but her Master's competency allows her the strength to move immediately after utilizing it.

Last edited:
Alright, can I bring in Gilgamesh as Archer? If not, lemme just put up my Master CS first.

Yes caster did use a normal human but went around stealing the entire town life force and also has Ryuudouji Temple helping her stay in the world.
http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Caster_(Fate/stay_night)#Temple

I am flat out saying no on that ability to create mana/prana. At this point your character can create anything. In fact I would like to know to what you can and cannot create. Cause right now I am comparing it to Shirou power and Shirou is limited to close combat weapons and has a hard time even making shields and cannot create guns.

Alright, can I bring in Gilgamesh as Archer? If not, lemme just put up my Master CS first.
For this one I am going to say no until I get to know everyone better and see there skills in rping.

Besides. Why bringing the... King of Heroes with Ex rank everything into the RP? D:

Even Emiya is harder to control.

Or Lancelot. (I was about to choose him, but the prana intake is too massive.)

The real problem I have with Gilgamesh is that he has independent action at such a high rank meaning despite being powerful he doesn't drain his master that much. Someone like Karna who is just as strong but when summoned as a Lancer isn't to overpowered because he drains and nearly kills his master in fate/apocrypha and thus cannot go all out despite being on Gilgamesh level.

Because I like his arrogant attitude. Anyways, a master coming up soon.

Because I like his arrogant attitude. Anyways, a master coming up soon.
Li Shuwen is just as arrogant. Simply not filled with all the swords in the world.

Li Shuwen is the scariest assassin. He just one shots you without you seeing it coming.

Li Shuwen is the scariest assassin. He just one shots you without you seeing it coming.
Because the real life Guy did this. All the time.

I wanted to have him. But Bajiquan is such a tedious martial art to learn. Therefore, I'd have to use him right. As BERSERKER.

He is pretty balanced as a Berserker, as you can actually see him.

Either as assassin, or Berserker, Li can use the same tactics. And will still kill you, without seeing it coming. Parry blow, KILL.

Him as lancer, seems balanced, even though it's old him.

Well @Necrosis

she can't
- create serveants,
- create people
- Create Magic itself
- Clearly Read Minds
- Clearly See the Future...
- Use Nobel Phantasms... She can make the weapons just not the powers...
- Get a Date because people think she is strange wearing latex so much.
- Bring Back the Dead... fully dead... she can revive people though
- Weave Gasses... Yet
- Weave Liquids... Yet

She Can
- Weave any thing solid
- Weave elements to from materials
- Sew
- Do puppet Tricks with Imitations Bodies.
- Use lots and lost of threads... currently though she needs to be able to move at least one finger to use.
- She can tailor almost any clothing that has ever been made.
- Tailor and Weave Armor...
- Use Elemental Threads... to form the appearance of some magic... it is an illusion.
-- Example she could weave fire thread into a ball and throw it, it wouldn't catch anything on fire though... but will burn if it makes contact with anything. Fire thread is Fire made into thread form, a very very hot thread, that can heat cut and is literally a thread of elemental fire... that can be woven... if held right it will not burn, but if Kinetic Energy is applied say such as whipping it... it gains heat... along it... Eva is immune to the effect.
-- Elemental water is a thread of water elemental energy not liquid water, same with Wind, and earth.
- Use Elemental threads to make elemental cloth, and then to Elemental Metals or other materials.
- Use elemental threads to form Metals and then Weapons and Armor.
- to break down objects into elemental component threads and re shape them.
- Mend wounds, reconstruct organs assuming it can be weaved and the persons life can be saved by replacing the necessary parts
- Disarm someone
- catch weapons
- Cacoon people in threads or wires.
- Use the Stereotypical psychic powers... because she is a Psychic after all... why wouldn't she?
- As well as the TK abilities... if she has to use them... So yes she can make a fire ball using Telekinesis. She doesn't need Magic...

Maybe you should ask yourself... how much of her brain can she use?

- Use lots and lost of threads... currently though she needs to be able to move at least one finger to use.

Define a lot, how much can she do at once and how long does it take her to do it?

All servants use prana whether they're actually using magic or not. They use prana to exist, prana to fight, and prana to use their noble phantasms in that order of expenditure, generally. Not using mana doesn't really change their expenditure. The second best thing you could do to make the expenditure less is to not spam noble phantasms. The best thing you could do is not fight at all. The servants are going to need prana one way or another.

And they're gonna drain it from someone.

@Necrosis
Lots is later on, right now she can use a maximum of 20, 2 per finger... and she can make threads quickly.

As to how long... well the smaller and thinner the thread the less time it makes, the longer and thicker it is takes more time... give me an example of how long you are saying?

At he current experience.... it takes her half a second to make hair thin thread strands from raw elements, that are 5 feet long, 1 second to make double thick or long and 1.5 to double both how long and how tick they are at the same time.
The longer it is, the harder it is to control and thicker it is, the more it weighs...

Consider the laws of Physics...

Not sure what sort of limits there are on characters or what you are looking for specifically, so Imma just put this here.

x0JItDF.jpg
Name:Samidare Ryou

Servant: (Can be left blank for now)

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Height: 5'6"

Hair color: Light blue

Eye color:Light blue

Blood type: AB

Likes:Those little hotdogs, the open air, scenic places, any sort of books, and barbeques.

Dislikes: Those odd baby tomatoes, crowded places, trains, magic, her father.

Magic Circuits:
-quality: A
-quantity: 12

Abilities: While she does have a pool of prana, her magic circuit is mutated, rather than cultivated. Living as the average normal person, Ryou thus have no proper training in magic, until she saves an odd woman who taught her some of the basics along with the woman's specialty in runes.

Outside of magic, only her fitness and health shines through.

Wish: Becoming as rich as possible.