Fate/Atlas (A Fate/Stay Night, Fate/Zero RP)

Ah, speaking of which, can we also have a list of available masters on the front page? It would be really helpful to see who's still open.

BGtaEye.png
Name:
EMIYA
Master: (Can be left blank for now)
Class:Archer
Alignment:True Neutral
Height:187 cm
Weight: 78 kg
Armament:Mantle
Dislikes:A Hero of Justice
Wish: To be able to undo his mistake.

Stats:
Strength: D
Endurance: C
Agility: C
Mana: B
Luck: E
Noble Phantasm:?

Class abilities: http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Skill
Independent Action: B
Capable of remaining in this world for two days without an established contract. Also capable of living on for a short period of time after suffering extensive damage on his spiritual core.
Magic Resistance: D
Cancel Single-Action spells. Magic Resistance of the same degree of an amulet that rejects magical energy.

Personal Skills: (See the previous link)
Clairvoyance: C
Capable of keeping track of fast-moving object within a range of 4kms. (EMIYA acquires this by applying Reinforcement on his eyes).
Eye of the Mind (True): B
Capable of calm analysis of battle conditions even when in danger and deduce an appropriate course of action after considering all possibilities to escape from a predicament. So long there is even a 1% chance of a comeback, this ability greatly improves the chances of winning.
Magecraft: C-
Capable of using orthodox Thaumaturgy.

Noble Phantasms
Name:
Unlimited Blade Works
Quote: "I am the bone of my sword"
Type: ????
Range: ???
Maximum target: ???
Description: A reality marble invoked using a poem. With it, he is able to access a multitude of weapons he has memorized and stored, as well as the material and prana to instantly make them.

YES.

In the meanwhile. Because I'm at.... work. I'll finish this later.

Name: Mordred Pendragon
Class: Saber.
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral.
Height: 154cm ([BCOLOR=#0b0b0b]5'7 "[/BCOLOR])
Weight: 42kg ([BCOLOR=#0b0b0b]92 lbs.)[/BCOLOR]
Armament: Hm. Clarent, Secret of Pedigree and her armor.
Wish:

Stats: see the following link for information
Strength: B+
Endurance: A
Agility: B
Mana: B
Luck: D
Noble Phantasm: A

Class abilities: http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Skill

Magic Resistance: B: Cancel spells with a chant below three verses. Even if targeted by High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals, it is difficult for her to be affected.

Riding: B: Most vehicles can be handled with above average skill. However, cannot ride the likes of Phantasm Races such as Monstrous Beasts.

Personal skills:

Instinct: B: the power to "feel" the most favorable developments for oneself during battle.

Prana Burst: A: is the increase in performance caused by infusing one's weapons and body with magical energy and instantly expelling it. Simply put, recreating the effect of a jet burst by expending large amounts of prana. A normal weapon that is not on the level of a divine mystery can be destroyed in one blow. Raises defense in several times.

Battle Continuation: B: the strength of vitality for predicaments. Also, the ability to withdraw from combat and reach allied territory alive after being defeated. In her case, it somehow became a skill that permits her to turn up again no matter how many times she's defeated. "Because it's Battle Continuation, it isn't embarrassing no matter how many times I appear!"

Charisma: C-: the natural talent to command an army. Increases the ability of allies during group battles. A rare talent, and an ability inherent to Servants of the Saver class. It is said that a rank of B in this skill is sufficient to lead a nation as its King.

Noble Phantasms ()
Name: Secret of the Pedigree
Quote: Helm of Hidden Infidelity
Type: Anti-Unit (Self)
Range:0
Maximum target: 1
Description: the helmet of Mordred given to her by Morgan along wit the words "You must not remove", told to wear at all times in order to keep her identity and lineage a secret. Manifesting from the fact that it was never once removed in public until her final fight with King Arthur, it hides certain sections of her parameters, even from her own Master, making it hard to discern even her gender when coupled with her full body armor. Her basic parameters and class skills can be seen, but her personality and true name as a Heroic Spirit, innate skills, and data on her Noble Phantasms are hidden and cannot be read.

Her statistics and data are only released upon "taking off" the helmet while it is "set" in her armor. She can remove both the helmet and her armor and clothe herself in modern attire while still hiding her identity. The concealment will continue to function even without the helmet so long as she does not hold her weapon. The helm can be removed at will when utilized in battle, splitting in two down the middle and merging into her armor. This is required for the use of Clarent Blood Arthur, so she must reveal her face should she wish to utilize it.

Name: Clarent
Quote: Radiant and Brilliant Royal Sword
Type: Anti-Unit
Range: 1
Maximum target: 1
Description: Mordred's Noble Phantasm. Described as "more dazzling than any silver", it is an ornate, sparkling white silver sword adorned with splendid decorations and is a symbol of kingship denoting the right of succession of the throne. Stored away in King Arthur's armory, she obtained it from the vaults of Camelot upon temporarily claiming the throne after inciting the incidents that led her father to lead an expedition after the traitorous Lancelot. Normally a treasured sword with worth that exceeds or at least is not inferior to Excalibur, its rank is lower than normal due to it having been stolen without acknowledgement. Soaked in her hatred, her other Noble Phantasm Clarent Blood Arthur changes it into a demonic sword.

Name:Clarent Blood Arthur
Quote: Rebellion Against My Beautiful Father
Type: Anti-Army
Range: 1-50
Maximum target: 800 people
Description:

the full power released form of Clarent utilized by Mordred as her most powerful Noble Phantasm. Upon utilizing it, she takes a stance, while at the same time, her helmet, Secret of Pedigree, is removed. It cannot be activated unless the helmet is removed, so she is forced to do so when she wants to utilize it. The space around her and the sword becomes stained with blood, and the blade of the sword, enveloped by the radiance of blood, gives off strange sounds and begins to transform.
The appearance of the Noble Phantasm is not that of the pure, beautiful, and famous sword, but a sinister and wicked blade fit to be wielded by a demon, transfigured by her wanton hatred. Dyed with dark blood and warped into an unsightly form, it becomes a demonic sword of calamity. Raising the grotesque sword clad in her hatred, she releases the blood radiance upon the enemy, and it is released as a flash of light, a surging wave with the simple purpose of destruction. It releases a straight line of crimson lightning from the tip of her sword, very similar to Excalibur, but differing from the semi-circular blast of Balmung. Utilizing it takes a great deal of energy, giving her intense pain throughout her body, but her Master's competency allows her the strength to move immediately after utilizing it.
Pending...

Pending...
Accepted. Though do note a few things.
Secret of the Pedigree is fused with her armour meaning her armour which like Arturia is made out of prana is also a C rank NP. Hence why she can take a direct hit from C rank NP being boosted by a command seal and not even move or take any damage (though the armour does get weaken for a bit)

As for Clarent, it might have some sort of other ability, I still need to verifty this. As I said, accepted.

Actually, I wouldn't rank the armor as the same as the concealing helm, but as the Armor itself has no rank, I think that simply makes it C, by default. And as Her Magic resistance is b, not sure how things break Easily. Even though That I imagine a Bersercar going right through it.

Fun Fact: Shiki Ryougi can be summoned as a Saber, Assassin or Berserker Class Servant.
49feac8f8f72b70107e5dc8508a938301230361380_full.jpg
That makes me dare to ask if Godo/Gun God could be summoned too ala Counter Guardian Shirou?

That makes me dare to ask if Godo/Gun God could be summoned too ala Counter Guardian Shirou?
he'd be an OP Archer, natural Gilgamesh/Heracles counter, since Black Barrell would kill gods and stuff

nothing in Notes suggested he'd be an Assassin, which is the only other class i could remotely think of that he'd qualify for

hell, he's a natural Servant counter; more mana = more damage, best timing attack would be right when an enemy Servant activates their NP

he'd probably wreck Casters

OP Archer, man, OP Archer

gg no re

he'd be an OP Archer, natural Gilgamesh/Heracles counter, since Black Barrell would kill gods and stuff

nothing in Notes suggested he'd be an Assassin, which is the only other class i could remotely think of that he'd qualify for

hell, he's a natural Servant counter; more mana = more damage, best timing attack would be right when an enemy Servant activates their NP

he'd probably wreck Casters

OP Archer, man, OP Archer

gg no re
It all depends on how OP you lay it out in the end! I had Lugh on Gil-level but also played him nerfed into the ground :D

Because he's so easy to play with, on equal grounds.

180.png
Name: Achilles
Class: Rider
Alignment:Lawful Neutral
Height:185cm(6ft)
Weight:97kg(213lbs)
Armament: Sword/Hero Slaying Spear/Troias Tragoidia (Mount)

-Mocking others
-Boasting about his strength
-A thrilling battle
-Riding

Dislikes:
-Doing tasks he doesn't wish to do
-Stepping out of his mount
-His heel
-Cowards
-Worryful People

Wish: His wish is to do what his mother told him long ago,
"Live like a hero and die like a hero."

Stats
Strength:B+
Endurance:A
Agility:A+
Mana:C
Luck:D
Noble Phantasm:A+

Class abilities:
Magic Resistance: C
Cancel spells with a chant below two verses. Cannot defend against Magecraft on the level of High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals.

Riding : A+
Creatures on the level of Phantasmal Beast and Divine Beast can be used as mounts. However, that does not apply to members of the Dragon Kind.

Personal Skills:

Battle Continuation: A
Doesn't know when to give up.
Even after being being struck in his weak points, heart and Achilles Heel he continued fighting for a while.

Bravery: A+
Ability to nullify mental interference such as coercion, confusion, and glamours.
Also damage in hand-to-hand combat also increases.

Goddess's Affection: B
Affection is from his mother, Thetis.
Other than MAN and LUK, all stats are Rank-Up.

Divinity: C
Sea Goddess Thetis and human hero Peleus's child.

Noble Phantasms
Name:Troias Tragoidia: Tempestuous Immortal Chariot
Quote: "Now by the hand of the sea god you shall be defeated."
Type: Anti-Army Noble Phantasm
Range: 2~60
Maximum Number of Targets: 50 people
Three-horsed chariot. Posiden the sea god, bestowed two immortal divine horses, the other, a great horse, was pillaged from a city. He tramples through the battlefield with godspeed. Increase is speed is also proportional to increase in damage dealt. At the highest speed it is just like a giant galloping lawnmower.

Name:Dromeus Cometes: Comet Form
Quote: "My weakness shall not be my undoing"
Type:Anti-Unit (Self) Noble Phantasm
Range:0
Maximum target: 1 Person
Description
: A Noble Phantasm whose activation is usually triggered by stepping out of "Tempeteous Immortal Chariot."
It is an embodiment of the legend that he is the fastest among all heroes of all eras.
He can run through a giant battlefield in one breath, obstacles on the field will not slow him down.
It must expose his weak-point, the Achilles Heel, however there aren't many heroic spirits that can keep up with his speed.

Name: Andres Amarantos: Amaranth of the Brave
Quote: "I shall no longer be burdened by your damage."
Type: Anti-Unit (Self) Noble Phantasm
Range: 0
Maximum Number of Targets: 1 Person
Description:
Other than the heel, his mother, goddess Thetis, gave him immortality.
Any type of attack is nullfied. A person with a certain rank or above in the skill Divinity would negate this effect.

Name: Duel Field
Quote: "I will fight you on even grounds."
Type:Anti-World Noblw Phantasm
Range:???
Maximum Number of Targets: 1
Description:
A fair battle ground between two opponents, where no gods or outside help can intervene. It is a separate dimension outside of time, so when the duel within concludes, it will have lasted only a second from an outside perspective.

Name: Achilles Cosmos: The Azure Sky Enclosing this Small World
Quote: "Please my mother, protect me."
Type:Anti-World Phantasm
Range:???
Maximum Number of Targets:1-???
Description:
A Noble Phantasm of Achilles, it is a shield granted to him by his mother. It could be said to "bear the entire world". It is a conceptual object which embodies "the world", placing those it is protecting inside a field with the same resistance to attacks as the concept of the world itself.​

Last edited by a moderator:
Also his other two seem to be unknown at least to my knownledge.

C rank Divinity or higher is required to hurt him. That being said, attacks that aren't seen as attacks can bypass this. For example a vampire bite is able to bypass his protection do to it being technically an invitation.

Alright, also I found those two other Noble Phantasms so I shall be putting those on, for whatever reason they decided not to put those two on, but instead make it a hunt to find one of them. >>

Oh wow, Achilles. Whoever summons him would be a lucky bastard indeed.