Fate/Atlas (A Fate/Stay Night, Fate/Zero RP)

Unless they don't have much prana, in which case they are going to die a terrible death as there own servant drains them of all there prana.

I thought servants can manage on how to use limited supplies of prana from their masters. Except for berserkers, because berserkers.

Alright got the last two, and man are those two good ones if a servant has a certain ability that gives them a huge edge.

Hey. I've been talking to the GM in PMs and would like to join. I am vying for the Leftover Servant slot or the Rider slot if that's still availble seeing as someone just apped Achilles.

I have two Servants here, but since you can only roleplay as one and I can't decided, could you decide for me instead?

cHCYkZw.jpg

Name: Ramses II, Ozymandias
Class: Rider
Alignment: Lawful Netural
Height: 180 cm
Weight: 70 kg
Armament: Crook
Dislikes: Useless people, insolence
Wish: To be incarnated so he can rule to world and guide it to its salvation.

Stats:
Strength: C (B)
Endurance: C (B)
Agility: B
Mana: A
Luck: A+
Noble Phantasm: EX

Class abilities:
Magic Resistance: C (B)
Magecraft invocations with arias that are two bars or less are nullified.
High-Thaumaturgy, and ritual class spells cannot be cannot be defended against.
(Magecraft invocations with arias that are three bars or less are nullified.
It is difficult to affect the Servant even with High-Thaumaturgy, and ritual class spells.)

Riding: A+
Riding Talent.
Creatures on the level of Phantasmal Beast and Divine Beast can be used as mounts.
However, this doesn't apply to dragon kind.

Personal Skills:
Charisma: A
Natural ability to lead an army.
At A rank it can be said one possess the peak of popularity as a human.

Imperial Privilege: EX
In response to the user's declaration skills that one does not possess can be obtained for a brief period of time. The corresponding skills are, rhetoric, staff fighting, territory creation etc. In cases where the skill is higher than A rank, skills that are a burden on the body (divinity, etc) can be obtained.

Divinity: C (A)
The Pharaohs of Egypt are all thought to be incarnations of Horus, the child of Isis and Osiris and rule as gods in human form.
(Furthermore, Ramses established himself as being born from Amun and Mut.)

(Military Tactics: C
A tactical, instinctual power, not for one-on-one battles, but for mobilizing many people on a battle field.
When using one's own Anti-Army Noble Phantasms or when facing an enemy's Anti-Army Noble Phantasms, one will receive advantageous modifiers.

Affection of the Goddess: C
Rider's favorite wife was Neftari, who was also deemed an incarnation of Hathor. Therefore, Rider is able to receive the affection of Hathor.
Agility and Endurance receive rank-ups.)

Noble Phantasm
Name: Abu el-Hol Sphinx
Quote: The Lion-Bodied Beast of the Hot Sands
Type: Anti-Army
Range: 1-10
Maximum target: 30
Description: The incarnation of Horus that is the manifestation of wild winds and fire. It has a lion shaped body but the head of a man. With many legends in the Mediterranean originating from West Asia, it is also known as, Abu el-Hol, the father of fear. An intelligent beast, it is classified as a Divine Beast of the highest order. However, it is not used as a mount, but rather a minion.
It has a giant, semi-trailer sized body and it can ignore the laws of physics, moving at incredibly fast speeds, and even running in the air to attack in all directions. Furthermore, it seems to have a very strange vitality.

Name: Mesektet
Quote: The Solar Ship of the Dark Night
Range: 2 – 60
Maximum target: 400
Description:
The solar boat known as, "the boat which transport the King that is the Sun God, Ra, reborn," or "the boat that the King uses to soar through the skies."
The boat which can be mistaken for the sun is so radiant and scorching that it is able to fly at great speeds. It also uses its golden magical light to reduce opponents to ashes.

Name: Ramesseum Tentyris
Quote: The Shining, Great Temple Complex
Type: Bounded Field
Range: 10-100
Maximum target: 1000
Description: A symbol of his "royalty," that Rider built when he was still alive. It is a shining temple that was built in ancient Egypt. It combines multiple temples, even ones that didn't exist into a giant multilayered temple complex: the Dendera temple, Karnak Great Temple, Abu Simbel, and even his own tomb, and more. These temples also guard the main temple. Basically, it is a reality marble incarnation of his majesty when he was still alive. Furthermore, a multitude of Sphinxes, divine beasts, guard the temple.
In one of the innermost temples there is an imitation of the "Eye of God," floating in the air. While the main power source is the "Huge Light Bulb of Dendera."

--
600full-assassin-of-red.jpg

Name: Semiramis
Master: (Can be left blank for now)
Class: Assassin
Alignment: Lawful Evil
Height: 167 cm
Weight: 51 kg
Armament: Poison
Wish: Ruling the World

Stats:
Strength: E (D)
Endurance: D
Agility: D (C)
Mana: A
Luck: A
Noble Phantasm: B

Class abilities:

Presence Concealment: C+ (B+)
Hides one's presence as a Servant. Suitable for spying.
The rank of presence concealment drops considerably when preparing to attack.
However, this condition does not apply to poisoning something.
(Hides one's presence as a Servant. Suitable for spying.
The rank of presence concealment drops considerably when preparing to attack.
However, this condition does not apply to poisoning something.)

Territory Creation: EX
Creates an area that is advantageous to oneself as a magus.
By gathering specific materials, it is possible to create a "Hanging Garden", superior to a "Temple".

Item Creation: C
Allows the creation of items that carry magical energy.
Semiramis specializes in poisons, so she can't make any other types of tools.

Personal Skills:
Familiars (Doves): D
Allows the use of doves as familiars.
They can be directed by thought alone, without need for a contract.

Dual Summon: B
Grants the Class Skills of both the Assassin and Caster classes.
An exceedingly rare trait, possessed only by a select few Servants.

Divinity: C
Semiramis was the daughter of the Syrian fish-goddess Derketo and a mortal.

Noble Phantasms
Name: Hanging Gardens of Babylon
Quote: Aerial Garden of Vanity
Type: Anti-World
Range: 10-100
Maximum target: 1000 people
Description: The Hanging Gardens of Babylon. In reality, Semiramis had nothing to do with its construction.
However, due to the misunderstandings of countless people, it became her Noble Phantasm.
Because this Noble Phantasm is "vanity" itself, the conditions for its activation are strict. It is necessary to gather a fixed amount of soil and stone from ruins in the vicinity of Baghdad, Iraq, and only once these materials are prepared can the activation proceed.
This entire process takes at least three days.
As the name suggests, it manifests as an "enormous fortress hanging in the air".
And, within this fortress, all of Semiramis' parameters are increased in rank.
On top of that, her fame level is also boosted to the highest class, and attacks are revised in her favor.

Name: Sikera Usum
Quote: Arrogant King's Alcohol
Range: 1-10
Maximum target: 50
Description: While in the throne room, she is resistant to all poisons and can create any poison in the atmosphere.

The () are the boosts they would get from culture and fame since this is in Egypt.

Last edited:
Also his other two seem to be unknown at least to my knownledge.
They're not. Their effects have been translated. It's just not on the wiki.

Also I'll be adding a Master to whoever is chosen at a later date.

Seeing as the Rider Slot is taken, I suggest going with Assassin.
I thought servants can manage on how to use limited supplies of prana from their masters. Except for berserkers, because berserkers.
Sort of but then they take penalties, like lower stats and if they use there full power then they could even kill there master. Karna almost does this to his master in Fate/Apocrypha.

Seeing as the Rider Slot is taken, I suggest going with Assassin.

Sort of but then they take penalties, like lower stats and if they use there full power then they could even kill there master. Karna almost does this to his master in Fate/Apocrypha.
It would be great if I got the leftover Servant slot for either.

@LickYou
I choose Assassin (Semiramis) for you. Unless you mean something else.

@Everyone
Alright guys, we have enough servants to start. I can NPC the last two if you guys are fine with that or is anyone else here going to make another servant?

If no one else claims that they want to have a servant, I will post the NPC servants tomorrow after work, though I am working pretty late.

Hmm, I am interested. Is the list of servants updated?

Could I be a leftover servant perhaps?

The servant I want to try out is unfortunately an Archer so I'd need to resort to either Ruler as he can be considered a saint or leftover.

Name: Cu Chulainn
tumblr_md1hb5pTW21rc1o7po1_500.jpg

Master: (Can be left blank for now)
Class: Berserker
Alignment: Runaway Mad Enhancement
Height: 185 cm
Weight: 70 Kg
Armament: Axe
Dislikes: MAD
Wish: None, he wishes only to stay in this world to fight against heroic spirits.

Stats: see the following link for information
Strength: B(A)
Endurance: A(A+)
Agility: A(A+)
Mana: C(B)
Luck: E(D)
Noble Phantasm: A

Class abilities: http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Skill
Madness Enhancement
B: Rank up all parameters, but loses most sanity.

Personal Skills:
Battle Continuation
  • A: Legend tells that the dying Cú Chulainn tied himself to a tree before taking his last breath. For he who possesses such a legend, the dying struggle is particularly fierce. Even in a hopeless battle, Cú Chulainn was still able to demonstrate astonishing tenacity, delaying Gilgamesh for half a day.
Divinity
  • B: The circumstances behind Cú Chulainn's great divinity is his father's existence. His father was Lugh, the god who governed over the sun, a member of the Danann divine family in Celtic Mythology. As a demigod whose father was an almighty god who possessed every skill such as knowledge, techniques and magic, and whose mother was Deichtine, younger sister of King Conchobar, he exhibited superior talent from birth. Boasting supernatural ability that separated him from ordinary people from a young age, in his training in the Land of Shadows, he received the original runes and terrible magic spear Gaé Bolg from Scáthach. Truly, he was a man predestined to become a hero. In Ireland, poetry and statues praising Cú Chulainn still remain to this day.
Disengage
  • C: The ability to withdraw from the battlefield in the midst of combat. Having been commanded to go on reconnaissance missions by his Master Kotomine, it can be said that this ability was fully demonstrated. From the start, Cú Chulainn excelled in seeing through battle situations, and had the responsibility to wage war and withdraw repeatedly from all the Servants.
Protection from Arrows
  • B: Ability to deal with projectiles. This is a power Cu Chulainn was born with. It's said that it's possible for him to avoid any long range attack if he has made visual confirmation of his opponent. He can deal with most projectiles even in conditions where the opponent cannot be visually seen. Even if the battle with Hasan Sabbaha, he cancelled the throwing swords hurled from the darkness. As long as the attack is a thrown type, he can avoid even Noble Phantasms, but he can't gain the effects of this protection with respect to wide range attack types where the attack range of the weapon explodes on impact, or a direct attack by a weapon that has simply long reach.
Runes
  • B: Cú Chulainn obtained 18 Runes from his studies with Scáthach (Norse Runes), appropriately using them to respond in different situations. It is said that among these runes, one with the purpose of searching existed. It was the ability that supported his elusive actions during the Holy Grail War. Sealed under Mad Enhancement.

Noble Phantasms ()

Warp Spasm
Quote: "
17-wacky6.png
"

Type: Anti - Unit
Range: -
Maximum target: 1
Description:
The legendary warp spasm of Cu Chulainn struck fear in the hearts of even the most hardened of warriors. It is a battle rage unmatched, causing Cu Chulainn to become a monstrosity. With this noble phantasm, Cu Chulainn's body becomes riddled with rage induced shaking, and his feet and shins twist and contort so that the his heels and calves faced forward. His temple sinews expanded to such a monstrous size that they stretched to the nape of his neck and became as large as the head of a month old child. One eye became sucked in so deep in his head that a wild crane would not be able to pluck it out, while the other fell out along his cheek on a loose tendon. His cheeks peeled back from his jaws, ripping apart to reveal his gullet. His lungs and livers hurled upwards, flapping in his mouth and throat. His hair became like a thornbush, and was durable and hard, easily capable of skewering and slicing objects. Cu Chulainn's muscle mass exponentially increases in this state, causing him to become 230 cm and weigh 155 Kg. All stats except luck are ranked up and the skill Instinct(A) is gained. Battle Continuation temporarily in this state ranks up to EX, causing Cu Chulainn to become incapable of being eradicated by even lethal blows. Cu Chulainn's blood also becomes a deadly weapon, becoming fiery and explosive, easily capable of dealing significant damage to servants. The blood sprouts from his forehead like a spout into four cardinal directions, spraying in east, west, south and north. As Cu Chulainn is continually damaged, his blood becomes hotter and hotter, and the more physically stronger he gets. No matter how injured Cu Chulainn becomes, his body continues to fight, hastily repairing or regenerating lost limbs. In effect, it becomes exceedingly difficult to kill Cu Chulainn the longer he stays in this rage.

Last edited by a moderator:
Guy I think I need to talk you how stats work and how rank up works.
You don't go from B to A to A+. Instead you go from B to A to C+. Let me show you a chart of the stat system (do note this only applies for servants, master use a different version).
A=50
B=40
C=30
D=20
E=10
What a plus does, is that it add's that stat on itself.
So here is another example:
C+=60
E++++++=70
B+=80
C++=90
A+=100
Hope this clears up any confusion.

EX means that is beyond the regular ranks. Then you also have the Star rank which is even higher then EX.

"Rank Up" is called that for a reason.
Rank up is a static up to all stats in rank, not numerical value. So A does go to A+. Hence natural body treating STR up as a static one rank up. Instead of going from C+ to E+++++(In Kintoki's case, as ME is applied to the stat sheet for berserkers) as you claim.