Fate/Atlas (A Fate/Stay Night, Fate/Zero RP)

is there a reason we can't play modified chars or noncanon chars?

Doesn't Lu Bu already have Two Noble Phatnasm (Red Hare and God Force), not to mention God Force of them can be used in 5 different ways.

I wanted to play something original or different when it came to NPs that we haven't seen in any type moon material.

You can play a non canon character or modified character if you want. As for his Noble Phantasm, if you really want that one, go ahead and give it to him.

Reactions: Razilin
Grrr. You guys Make me want to invite Mordred as Berserker. Or Saber. >.< Gagagagagagagagagagagaggagaga *Drools.*

Siegfried is too powerful to be played. D:

If you do Arturia, I will do Mordred as Berserker.

Name: Lu Bu
Master: ?
Class: Lancer (Meets qualifications for Rider and Berserker)
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Height: 225 cm
Weight: 153 kg
Armament: The God Force (Halberd)
Dislikes: Betrayal, Seige
Wish: To fight eternally

Stats:
Strength: B+
Endurance: B+
Agility: C+
Mana: D+
Luck: D+
Noble Phantasm: B

Class abilities:
-Battle Continuation (C): The strength of vitality for predicaments. Also, the ability to withdraw from combat and reach allied territory alive after being defeated.
-Magic Resistance (E): Grants protection against magical effects. Differently from the Resistance effect that merely rejects prana, this ability cancels the spells altogether. At this rank, cannot cancel spells, but magic damage is reduced somewhat.

Personal Skills:
-Bravery (B): The ability to negate the mental interference such as pressure, confusion, and fascination. At higher ranks, this translates to an increase in melee damage.
-Nature of A Rebellious Spirit (B): The temperament to never remain at one location and never embrace a lord. A wandering star that does not have the capacity to be king nor is capable of finding his own king. Negates the effects of Charisma with the same rank.

Noble Phantasms
Name: Romance of the Three Kingdoms
Quote: "The Skill of 108 Heroes"
Type: Support
Range: Personal
Maximum Target: 1
Description:

By activating this Noble Phantasm, Lu Bu loses the Skills and Parameters of his Lancer Class. He instead temporarily assumes the Skills and Parameters of one of the other classes he qualifies for (Rider or Berserker). As a Rider, Lu Bu summons forth his mount, the Red Hare, which counts as a Phantasmal Beast and notably can move at extreme speeds; he also gains the Ride Skill at rank A. As a Berserker, he gains Mad Enhancement and the associated one-rank boost to all parameters. He also gains temporary invulnerability to physical attacks of rank B or lower and a significant damage reduction against physical attacks of at least rank A. This invulnerability does not apply to magic-based attacks and applies to only a few types of Noble Phantasms. These two classes refer to his prior accomplishments or legends; the Red Hare was his famous warhorse known for its speed, while he gained the Berserker Class from fighting at the Battle of Hulao Pass, where he proved nearly undefeatable.

WIP

Last edited by a moderator:
I assume you will be adding god force later on.

This looks promising. Which servant slot is open? Also can I play two chars?

You can play as one servant and one master for a total of two. Right now only Lancer class has been taken.

But My Mordred is almost done. D:

And I didn't Okita Souji as plan B.

Tempted to summon Arcueid as berserker lol.

And I don't mind Placing Mordred As one of both Sabers. I just dislike the Idea that I have to create that magus.

I so want Siegfried, but I wish he wasn't a walking armor on two legs.

AMVHell666-ThisIsNotTheEndmp4_004304967_zpsda09f1b0.jpg

I thought I'd drop this pic for funzies.

If a Saber is Berserker, that means that the Magic Resistances Drops, right?

Last edited:
If you want to be Mordred go ahead and yes your magic resistance does drop as a berserker.

What are the rules for left over Servant?

Class: Berserker or Saber
Appearing Age: 25
Alinement: Chaotic Good... But Could care less.
Gen: Male
Master: Eva
Race: Human/Heroic Spirit
Goal: To not have died of cancer or to remain here... to improve on his skills more, maybe even have a family.
Appearance:
Unkempt.... Seriously he looks like he hasn't taken a bath in months.

Loyal
Even though he was a vagabond, Miyamoto Musashi still took the code of Bushido to heart when it came to his employer. Although most of the time this is done for selfish reasons.

Lazy as hell
Despite being known as the greatest samurai of all times, it is known that Miyamoto Musashi was the laziest bastard out there, with him always coming late to the duels that he made the challenges out to, and living as a hermit as an old man really didn't help with his laziness, although he finished his book.

Philosophical
He tends to take a more philosophical approach when it comes to the craft of war. This was reflected on when he finished writing the Book of Five Rings. He also tends to say quotes here and there, all of them philosophical, even going as far as Voltaire and Nietzsche.

Rude
Any signs of him being polite is not visible to his current persona. He has almost respect for anything, and is pretty much one of the rudest people you will ever meet. His table manner is also lacking, as he has the tendencies to catch flies circling the table with his chopsticks.

Weapons:
Twin Wooden Swords, made from a as of yet unknown possess of tempering wood, to be stronger than any steel, or anything we have yet to see.

Wooden Oar

Just about anything else he can find, that you wouldn't think could be used as a lethal weapon.
Twin Katana: which are more for show than fighting, he also uses them to carve most of his weapons.

Catalyst: The Very Concept of Will to live without Bounds, To Win, To strive, when your life is a living hell. that you will break thought everything and get out of it... soul of the wanderer.... or be a Descendent.

Class Skill: Perceptiveness and Reaction time Up, If Servant already is such, and goes beyond what the boost gives, then this skill is not needed.

Skills:
Walk Many Paths
Over the course of his life, Musashi was most well-known as a swordsman, but was also a skilled painter, carpenter, and author. In the Book of Five Rings, he stresses that a true follower of the Way should master many different art forms, and not just with the sword. This ability allows Musashi to perform well with any kind of art form, craft, or occupation with an A rank, even if he has never performed or seen it done before. However, this ability does not allow him to replicate the class abilities of other Servants.

Magic Resistance Rank EX

Miyamoto has a fairly high resistance to spells and other works of magic. His disdain for magical things and refusal to use them has increased the potency of this ability.

Expert of Many Specializations: A++
Access to and use of many expert skills.

A total of 10 different skills ranging from tactics, academia, espionage, assassination, swindling, rhetoric and others can be used with proficiency of Rank C or above. Miyamoto Musashi was famous for being a swordsman, an artist, and many other things, due to his application of his beliefs written out in the Book of Five Rings on activities and skills outside of swordsmanship. These ten skills includes: calligraphy, art, poetry, literature, carpentry, guerrilla, intimidation, lecture, farming, religion.

Heart of Harmony: EX
Prevents decrease in the effectiveness of a technique, regardless how many times it is used against the same opponent.

Musashi is regarded as the greatest swordsman all of Japan has ever known, in part due to his belief that one should not be confined to one style. In creating his style, he ultimately broke down many styles and created his own hybrid style from what he felt was the best. As such, his style does not actually follow its own forms, as the Niten Ichi-ryuu deserted forms outside of the basic for the sake of winning battles through "the spirit of victory". At this rank, all his attacks are nearly impossible to perceive.

Strategy: Unlike most Servants, Musashi doesn't have any offensive or defensive Noble Phantasms. Instead, he tends to overwhelm his opponent with his incredible skill, strength, and speed. He presses the attack and never gives his the opponent to get enough of an opening to activate one. His ability to pick up rather mundane objects and transform them into deadly weapons has aided him in defeating opponents who attacked him from surprise, thinking him disarmed. His Despite his high parameters though, he cannot defend fully against an attack of overwhelming power such as Arturia's Excalibur or Gilgamesh's Enuma Elish, but he can always move out of the way of that, or avoid it.

Anti-Magic EX
- Musashi;s hate from magic, and ignorance of it is so strong, it is useless to try magic on him.

Noble Phantasm(s):
- Weapon Improvisation Rank EX
Able to make Weapons on the Spot from whatever he can find...

- Nin Ichi Ryu: The True Way Rank A++
Musashi learned his famous style through practical use. He was always engaging in duels wherever he could, and perfecting his style. Through his incredible dedication, Musashi achieved the pinnacle of what a human could achieve. The warrior had no use for supernatural techniques or martial arts, as such things misguided one from the Way. Even when an opponent outclassed him in a way, with speed, strength, or endurance, he would only rely on his skills and what he could naturally achieve on his own.
His devotion to mastering his natural abilities allows Musashi to treat all his Noble Phantasms and Sub-Phantasms as natural phenomenon instead of magical. All of the incredible feats that he is able to do are a result of his lifelong devotion to the Way, and pushing his body to its utmost potential. As such, the ronin is not affected by any ability that would weaken him, physically or mentally. He cannot be slowed, stopped, rendered dumb, have his parameters reduced, etc.. His hatred of magecraft and mages in general also manifests in this Noble Phantasm, allowing him to pierce through non-physical supernatural defenses like a hot knife through butter.

- Tenken: The Blinding Sword of Heaven Rank B
Musashi's physical abilities where as such that he eventually mastered the infamous shukichi, which are various techniques used to eventually cause a person to be able to travel across an incredible distant in an instant. By training in its use, Musashi managed to achieve what normal people could only call teleportation. The truth of the matter is that the ronin is able to move so fast that the human eye simply can't keep up with the speed at which he is moving. Even other Servants have a difficult time keeping him in view when he uses this ability.
This Noble Phantasm gives Musashi incredible reaction speed, as well as allowing him to move very quickly overland, representing the training he underwent to be able to use such a thing. When he truly uses shukichi, he is able to appear invisible to those slower than him, not to mention being able to run across walls, roofs, and even water without slowing.

And His Trump......

Guide to Uncontested Victory, Book of the Five Rings.
(Reality Marble)
-Nulls Magic/Supernatural Combat.
-Nulls Everything but Hand to Hand, Melee and mid Range Weapons.
-Nulls Command Seal Usage.
-Comes down to a Fight of Skill and Talent, no more or less.
(Seeing as a Reality marble describes the user)

"Born to Never Loose..." As he has never lost a Fight in his Life
"..... Yet Death Wins Over All" As Cancer Took him.
"I have Overcome All Enemies" Fought against Every Weapon in his time, and Masters of Weapons, And Won.
"Using Tactics that Never Failed" Referencing to the way of his sword and how he fights.
"Finding no Solace in this world..." Spend most of his Life Wandering.
"I left One Final Work to this world," Referring to His Book
"Yet Even as Death Took me....." Second verse.
"My Legend, My Legacy Would Never Die!" Transcending Death by Legend.
"I Pray Now..... Show Them My Truth! Book of the 5 Rings!"

On Doing this, Wind like a hurricane shoots out from around him along with Cherry Blossoms, over a Moon Lit Sky, Sakura Trees, and A Bridge.... Over a River, His Enemy Stands on one side, He on the other.... A World with nothing to Draw on, But Raw Skills, all Special Skills, and Magic Is Useless, he will provide a weapon to he enemy if needed.

Legendary Aspect:
- Unkempt: He was not known for looking tidy, or wearing fine clothes, in fact, most looked down on him for it... he didn't care much for it.
- Unpredictable: God only knows what goes on in his head.
- Undefeated: Never lost a fight in his life. Had one Draw, but that was not counted as both men bowed and had enjoyed the fight.

History: Greatest Swordsman in Japan's History, with a Record of 1 draw and 0 losses.

A colmanation of all the Miyamoto Musashi histories, brewed and steaped with a slice of Epic Legend, .... and yes the one who killed Sasaki Kojiro, with a oar on a beach.... with great pleasure... though he never intended to Kill him.... just beat him, to the point of.... no shadow of a doubt, "you were just beat with a wooden sword..." the only fight he used a single weapon with...

Musashi rarely used metal swords, he always used wood, and carved out the weapons he was going to kick people's asses with on the spot... always made two... making a Style that was practical, and very very effective.

Though somewhere in his history, he became very very Hateful of any kind of Cheep Trick or Supernatural force.... to the point, Magic... or well cheep tricks of Science doesn't work on him... which causes him to have unparalleled magic and supernatural Resistance.... to the point it is ineffective.

Through honing his body, and mind he became so powerful and physical adept, he could perform what most people thought impossible... but he rarely had to go that far to beat the living crap out of all the schools in japan... and improve himself so much that he became a hero.

Throughout his life, he did more than just fight with swords and beat people, he took interest in lost of other things.

HE always walked, and wandered, was known for being rude, unkempt and well just outright ANTI- Hero in his life, though he did care about somethings, and did write his book, he had regrets... and thus now he becomes available but only to those who wander...

Though it is not Recorded in Normal History, or known History, Musashi had a family, had kids and a wife, all of which he loved, however.... when you go around pissing everyone off and beating the living shit out of every school you come by... the family is the last thing you want people to know about... his family wasn't kept hidden like in a cave, more like, no one knew, and his family has held the true way of his style, and skills passing down and down... no one knows if any decedents exist to day... even so... they may not know it...

He died with this Secret, not even putting it in his books... however.... Cancer was not what killed him... after the last battle with Kojiro, he taught some look alike his style, and knowledge, because.... Who would want to play monk living in exile the rest of their life... he had a family...

He lived the rest of his live happily... he wrote his book, there were two books of the 5 rings made, his and the one the monk look alike wrote... and he did do art.

On the day of 'his' death, Musashi and his family got on a boat and left Japan, to where no one know.... this is the last Mystery... no one knows where he rests... or what happened after that... Perhaps he lived out his last days happily, or maybe... they were lost at sea

Last edited:
And I have a Master Profile too :D

Whatever you choose, I'm gonna take the opposite, because.... You is awesomeness.

Musashi would be better off with a Female master... because of his personality :D

Where to start on this character sheet. First I will say that he is in the works of being made by type moon: http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Koha-Ace

Next off he doesn't have any stats for his strenght, agility, endurance, luck or mana rank, so needs that and it would probably be a bit higher then fake assassin, seeing as he is the one who defeated him.
Walk Many Paths is effectively Wisdom of the Gods expect he can't teach it to other people.

Your going to need a very very good reason for his magic resistance to be rank EX. So far only one servant has that rank and that is Joan of Arc, a saint and even other saints cannot reach that rank.

Expert of many specialization is redundant if you have Wisdom of the Gods/Walk Many Paths

Heart of Harmony: EX is effectively Knowledge of Respect and Harmony: B

Noble Phantasm

Weapon Improvisation Rank EX is Knight of Honor A++ but would be at a lower rank since you don't turn it into a Noble Phantasm

Nin Ichi Ryu: The True Way Rank A++ I need sometime to think and talk to a few people about this one.

Tenken: The Blinding Sword of Heaven Rank B This is not a Noble Phantasm but a skill called Reduce Earth Rank A

Guide to Uncontested Victory, Book of the Five Rings. I really don't like this Noble Phantasm but I will talk to my friends about it who are experts on fate and know a bit on.

@Necrosis
I made and used him on Fate RP site... I wasn't able to keep up with their Novelist Post Demands though... T.T
Also He is skilled... I'll get around to editing soon... this profile was so much time spent making... I am afraid to edit it... T.T *hides in a corner.*

IF there is anyone suited to fight most other servants, it would be Musashi...
Well outside of the Enthusiasm Part... he is more of a Wanderer.... and the last thing from a Knights Honor you can have.

Book of the 5 rings is a Reality Marble... he doesn't kick your ass using fancy beams from weapons or cursed spears... he does it Old School