Farbe An Anti-Terror Magical RP

"Oh?" Magenta blinked over at Purple after she bumped into him. "It's fine, it's fine." He waved the small accident off with a soft smile. Purple often didn't bother him, not as much as Yellow or Green. Oblivious to the other interactions going on around him, he nodded to Purple. "I'd be more worried about your soda. What if it's flat now?" Idle conversations truly bored him, but everything he said and did needed to make sense to those around him. He purposefully ignored most other colors, but when they actually approached him... it was a different story. Magenta's opinions on the other colors could change daily. Some days he felt more open. Others he opted to completely, and utterly, ignore them.

"Anyways, try to watch out in the future." Magenta shrugged. "Wouldn't want you bumping into someone less friendly." He actually would rather like that. Magenta usually didn't use his powers on anyone but the scientists. He liked hearing their thoughts, but he'd never respond. He couldn't risk it. So, he momentarily peered into Purple's mind. So unfocused... He pulled out almost immediately, wanting to concentrate more on getting out of the interaction.

Gray, gray
LEFT. RIGHT. LEFT. RIGHT. LEFT. RIGHT. LEFT. RIGHT. LEFT. RIGHT. LEFT. RIGHT. LEFT. Blocking the internal chanting of lefts and rights, she continued her walk to the others. The doors of the cafeteria automatically opened when she snapped her fingers and Gray simply ignored the lovers duo, Brown and Orange, outside of the foodry eatery. It was a regular thing for her, commanding some metal utensils, plates, and a tray to gather prepare her food while she looked around the cafeteria for the duo Purple and Green. Seeing GREENY! Green already dealing with some person Yellow. PURP Purple was with Pinky Magneta and he was READING AND WANTING TO USE US wanting to avoid the other Colors.

What the heck, shut up! NO! Danger?! Danger?! NO! Mother of- "Hey Magy Magneta" The gray haired teen briefly paused when she heard her voice's distorted echo, but ultimately shook it off to get Purple to empower end her solution problem. "I need to take borrow Purple here. If she doesn't mind of course."

• Love
Reactions: 3 people
Purple, Purple
Purple laughed. "Oh, it's probably completely flat now." She looked him over for a moment and gave him a smile. "Again, sorry about that. I just had my mind on other things." The man's face flashed through her mind again. Who was he? She had read somewhere that if you see someone's face in a dream, it's someone that you have seen before, whether you remember them of not. The people here hadn't changed in years, and if they did, they were easily remembered. He was someone, but who?

She was just about to walk way when at that moment, she felt almost a small knocking within her mind. Magenta. He was trying to get into her head again Her eyes flashed at him, almost as a warning, and she jumbled her thoughts to anything but that man's face. Thanks to her abilities also relying on the mental capacity of others, Purple had managed to create her own warning system, as system that she was sure Magenta also had. He didn't need to know that she could feel him trying to read her thoughts. No one did. But she did want to warn him.

She was about to open her mouth to say something when a voice caught her off-guard. Purple immediately turned away from Magenta and started toward Gray. "Hey! What's up? Not sleeping again?" She asked, whispering her last question so only Gray could hear. She wasn't fond of speaking about problems in front of a room full of people.

Reactions: InfinitExel
Gray, gray
DANGER! DANGER! UNTRUSTWORTHY MANWHOR- Shut up, please! I can't hear myself think! danger. danger. danger. Purp the German safe. safe. Safe for now. The grew quieter until she only felt the usual small whispers in her mind. Granted, she could feel the untapped madness of it roaming around in her mind but simply ignored it to talk to Purple. "Y-Yeah. My insomnia and the voices has been continuing since we've last talked. I'm so close to snapping now a days." Literally.

It kept showing things in her dreams. A world of empty gray. A lifeless and shattered world where even the strongest were ravaged by the planet and merged with its darkness. The place was deafening, the screams. There was too much. So much madness in her my dreams! Her My mind's in shambles. Her My cool and calm walls were being ravished and ultimately tainted by whatever was roaming her head. Her My thoughts were being twisted and eventually I realized feared I'd lose myself. Purple assured me it wouldn't happen. But I needed mental help support.

Last edited by a moderator:
Orange, Orange
Orange watched Brown leave. He seemed to be in a hurry. She shifted her books back into both arms as she made her way in that direction. Once in her room she set the books down gently on her desk and shut the door and locked it. At this moment, she did not want to be bothered. She grabbed her watch and set it to a time that would give her enough time to get dressed for group training. Luckily, she would not have to be dealing with Red, Green, Brown, or Yellow for the next three to eight hours.

Orange went to her bathroom, taking off her uniform along the way, leaving the clothes on the floor. She stepped into the shower and turned the water on as hot as she could stand. She sat on the floor of the stall, letting the water beat on her brown skin. She held her right arm out before her and clenched it into a fist. Putting all her will into it, she opened it up and created a small fireball which dissipated into the water, creating excess steam. She chuckled to herself, reminding herself that, once again, she plays the bad guy when it comes to the youngest ones. Perhaps she expects them to grow up so fast... No. The facility wants them to grow up as quickly as possible. She only wants to save them from the majority of the pain.

Black, white
Black walked into the room then. "What have I missed?" he asked and sat at an empty seat. "Did anything exciting happen? I was napping..." The boy blushed slightly, a bit embarrassed. "Anyway," he yawned, "I'm hungry. Did you all eat already, or did I miss that too?" He really was hungry, which didn't happen all that often. He was in jeans and a simple t-shirt, like always. "Is it warm in here?" He had all the annoying questions that 11 year olds usually did.

Purple, Purple
Purple watched Gray, her blue eyes studying her. Gray was definitely more intense today, more so than Purple had ever seen her. She quickly glanced over at the table that had previously been full and placing a hand on Gray's shoulder, walked a few steps further away so no one but her could hear what she was about to say. What she was about to suggest frightened her. It was something that she had done a thousand times, but never to any of her group. Simple talk therapy was out of Gray's league and there was something that she wasn't telling her.

"How would you feel about a type of dream therapy? I would only do it if I had your permission, but if you would let me, I could look in on your dreams. Try to see what is going on and see if there is anything that I can try to fix. It could be as simple as.. flipping a switch, so to speak."

Purple looked back around the room to see any eavesdroppers, and feeling content that there were none, she looked back to Gray. "You won't even know I'm there."

Yellow, yellow
Yellow smiled as he watched Black enter the cafeteria, sitting back down at the table. Black was the closest one to his own age, and he was convinced that automatically made them best friends. "I don't think you missed much, 'cept Red singing 'bout bein' right, but everyone already ate... It's almost time for group trainin', y'know!" He exclaimed, looking excited all over again. "--Is it warm...?" He blinked at the last question, tilting his head some. He hadn't really noticed. "Maybe a little... Hey, look what Brown gave me!" He practically yelled, motioning to the hat. He was still really happy about the hat. "How does it look?"

Green, green
Green smiled at Black as he entered, offering a wave. "Glad to see you, Black," she said with a smile. She gave a small laugh at Yellow's summary. "Yeah, that's pretty much it..." She glanced down, looking at her tray. She'd hardly eaten anything, and had yet to dump her tray. Caringly, she slid the tray to Black. "Actually.. I never really ate what I had. You should have it, you'll need it more," she stated.

Brown Finished his training when one of the scientists stopped the simulation. The scientist grilled him about messing with the configuration of the training room. When the scientists' back was turned brown looked inhis jackets pocket that was on a hanger. He found that there was a flashdrive in his pocket. he switched it with one he had in his pocket. he walked back to his room and began to work on the file. It was a encrypted video and it was mostly corrupted from what he could see and hear that there was an explosion and people screaming and yelling in terror. He wanted to keep this to tell someone but not at the risk of getting them in trouble. "well it looks like were going to be heading out soon"

Red glanced over to Black, the second youngest of the gang. "Hey there kiddo. You should eat up, training's already running late." They'd been in the lunchroom together for longer than usual, not that Red was complaining, usually he barely got time to talk to the group after getting back from his own lunch, separate from the others. Which, even though it would kill them to eat at the table, he would've loved to. "I'm hoping for target practice. I like that one, the rubber bullets that they shoot when you miss make a funny sound against the suit," he said, tapping a finger against his chest with a clink for emphasis.

Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Black looked at the younger boy and smiled awkwardly. "Yup... Sounds like a lot happened in here..." He scooted away from him slightly. This hat talk is already annoying me... Can I make him forget it? He looked at the tray that was pushed to him and licked his lips. "Thanks Greenie!" he exclaimed, using a nickname he had heard one of the other colors call her when he was younger. He grabbed her fork and stabbed the food, then looked at it oddly. "What is this?"

( im a little LOT lazy to read through, so can someone catch me up? c:
also, how do you do those cute little boxes? )

"Yes Fine. Sooner or later I won't be able to function properly. And if don't function properly, I'll end up messing up my control with my powers. We know how that went last time.." The gray haired teen drawled as she remembered the last time she lacked sleep, it ended with group two seeing how violent her power could be on a scientist, whom was continuously pestering her during the training despite the warnings from the others. While she remembered, the metal tray, she commanded previously, floated beside her carrying a steak with broccoli, mashed potatoes with gravy, and a bottle of apple cinder. "But can we eat first? I'm starved hungry."

Steak made from the meat of the cow that jumped over the moon. What? Broccoli from the dreaded trees, run away from the trees! No, just no. Potatoes from banana na banana na banana na, POTATOE! This is ridiculous. Apple cinder THAT IS ACTUALLY BEER! For the love of the gods shut up! You need mind bleach? No, shush. Gray sighed in relief when the shouting in her head quieted for now. For now she could rest and eat but pitied Purple for what would endure in her dreams by it. Yes, she really did pity anyone going inside her bead, too much chaos roaming.

Brown put the flash drive back into his pocket and locked his room before he left. he found a different black hat. it felt funny compared to his original hat. He continued to think on the issues of his team. He was no a mind reader, but his perception was superhuman so it was easy for him to see. He suspected that grey was having troubles, but he knew that nothing he could do would help so he left it to someone who can. He was still thinking on strategies that would optimize their abilities. He walked back to them and walked up to yellow and the rest. "Hey guys the training room may be a bit delayed. I kinda damaged the battle mechs when I went one on one hundred with them. I feel so good about myself. all I used was a wooden training katana."

Purple, Purple
Purple nodded. "Right, yeah. Of course you can eat," she said with a laugh. "We probably can't do anything right now, anyway. If you would want, we can probably do this during training. Orange could even help, if she is up to it. We just need to be able to get you to sleep. It'll take about fifteen minutes before I can do anything. You will need to be in REM, and the first phase happens around fifteen minutes after you officially fall asleep. The whole thing shouldn't take very long. We'll be done before training ends."

She gave Gray a smile and looked around the room for Orange. She must be gone. It didn't matter. If Gray was up to it, she would just be able to ask Orange while they are in the training room.

Yellow, yellow
All smiles as Brown returned, Yellow, tromped up to him, gripping at the man's coat as support before climbing up him like a jungle gym to sit on his shoulders. He was just in such a good mood for the time being, he didn't even think to ask, first, as he usually did. It wasn't as if his weight bothered the superhuman-like man, anywho. He really liked sitting up there-- He felt so tall. It was really different seeing the others from such a different perspective, and it always made him giggle. Even if it was sorta cheating, he so easily went from the smallest to the tallest. "And now we match~!" He chimed as he noticed Brown had retrieved another hat.

Gray, gray
Mentally commanding the knife to slash cut her steak, Gray had a spoon full of her mash potatoes and gravy before talking. "I don't mind doing it during training. Just an FIY but my mind isn't the kindest nicest places at the moment and there that I doubt that my dreams will be nice to you either. I doubt you'll survive at all in there, I'll be there to cut you down after all." The gray haired teen ignored the sentence that she didn't even say but heard come out of her mouth. She was kinda happy that only she could hear the echoes, if the others heard she would have to eliminate them for hearing too early she would be in some trouble for hiding this.

Noticing Purple looking around and judging how she mentioned Orange, the teen was probably looking for said Color. "If you're trying to find that realist, I saw her with her lover buddy Brownie Brown outside of the cafeteria. Since Brownie he is in here, the chance that she's not outside anymore, which she probably isn't, Orange is probably in her room reading." In a way, she knew a too much not really of the other Colors here. But being trapped in this hellhole here the longest, did have its perks when you forgot ignored the fact that she was growing insane from being caged for so long from being here. If a person looked at it in another perspective, her presence did end up affecting the stringed puppets keeping us entrapped in here scientists and her when she broke the rules, the punishments were only minor. As much as she wanted to disagree with It there, It was correct on how she though of everything here.

Reactions: Kaz
Blue, Blue
Blue found himself alone in his dorm during the lunch break, seated upon his bed, his elbows upon his knees and his head resting in the palms of his hands. Seventeen years. Seventeen years of blue. It was ironically fitting. The world was dismal and insane, and it weighed heavily upon his shoulders. The rest seemed to try to make the best of it, but no matter how hard they tried, they wouldn't be able to escape the harsh reality of the situation. It was depressing that they were weapons manufactured to do the bidding of others, mere slaves. 'A man chooses, a slave obeys.' The thought turned over in his mind. He had no choices. Obey, Blue. Obey.

His hands clenched into fists in his hair, his teeth grit firmly, jaw muscles clenching rapidly. They were freak shows in this sterile circus, all expected to flawlessly jump through hoops. He relaxed his grip, then sighed as he straightened up. He refused to break. The only thing which he sought to break was the illusionary shackles which were all too real upon them all. And once he accomplished that, he would ensure that it was the others who would obey. He could understand their need to control and develop the human weapons that would aid them in their endeavors of maintaining their position on the top of the global pecking order, but that was no excuse. They clung too tightly to the power. It would only result in their own downfall, if their grip didn't break the very world, bringing it to the brink of destruction. And in the end, they would be the instruments of its demise. He could feel it in the very core of his being.

Standing from his bed, he crossed his small dorm to his bathroom area, taking a moment to glance at his reflection in the mirror. He ran a hand through his dark, messy hair, then splashed some water onto his face from the sink. Drying his face with a light blue hand towel, he glanced at his reflection once more, then grimaced. So serious. His face appeared to be a perpetual scowl, always so serious. His dark brows were slightly furrowed, giving him an almost angry appearance. It wasn't far from the truth. The world wasn't how it was supposed to be. Choked with weeds, the garden was overrun with insanity and turmoil, flooded with slaves that had no direction. They were blind, sightless, unfeeling. And those who held the reins were relentless in their desire and greed. History repeated itself. Masters and Slaves. One had to choose.

Tossing the hand towel back onto the sink, he turned and exited his room, straightening his midnight blue jacket as he did so. Appearances had to be maintained, order and cleanliness. He would not lag behind. He checked the clock on his way out, noting that time was dwindling, and they'd be expected to be gathered soon. Closing the door behind him, he made his way down the hall, noting a light beneath Orange's door. He stopped for a moment, then knocked loudly upon her door. "Nearly time for Group Training," he called out loudly. "Don't be late." That done, he turned and made his way towards the Training area, walking in a brisk, even pace.

• Love
Reactions: 3 people
GM
The intercom that ran through the facility rung out with a voice of one of the scientists who worked there. Which of the many scientist, was unknown. "Members of Farbe. Group training has been delayed for a half an hour now due to the group training room being a mess and the head scientist not feeling well for a while. Don't worry the HS is better now. As a result of this, everything has been pushed over a half hour later. Unless you go to bed early during the last hour of the day, you will lose 30 minutes of sleep. At the sound of the bell, everybody will move to group training. Like always, there will be a penalty for tardiness and not switching into your gear before walking into the group training room." After all the talking, the voice went off the intercom. The bell immediately ringed after that signaling Farbe to go to group training.

• Love
Reactions: 2 people