Farbe An Anti-Terror Magical RP

Green, green
Instantly, Green's smile was gone and she shot Orange a glare, gently hugging Yellow against her soothingly. "Shh, you did absolutely nothing wrong, and you have nothing to apologize for.." she assured, softly. She started to hum a calming tune, still frowning towards Orange. As soon as Yellow wasn't around.. That girl was getting a rant. She despised seeing Yellow upset, especially when he did no wrong. She was furious that this girl who was supposed to be their teammate was obviously trying to put ideas in the boy's head. Ideas that he couldn't trust any of them were bad enough.. But now? That he'd been bad? That was crossing the line.

Red glared at her, furiously restraining himself from clocking Orange with a metal-clad fist. Did she want him to crack under the stress of it all, like Aquamarine? Yellow had a chance the rest of them never really did. Red more so than the others. Aquamarine had been 15, and ended it all after she'd ran point for the first time. Red would die to prevent Yellow from crashing down the same road. Hell, he'd take off the suit for that kid. His power wasn't even a weapon, Yellow shouldn't even be here. Red and Orange would be talking later.

Last edited:
Brown looked at yellow. "you didn't do anything wrong yellow." he stood up and looked at orange. "I refuse to be only a weapon. we have names beyond our colors. I intend to find out what they are. I will do everything in my power to help yellow and to protect him. I d this because I remember the first day he joined us. I promised that I would always be around to protect him. I am willing to kill for him. I am willingto do what ever I cam to protect his soul even if it would cost me mine."

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Yellow, yellow
Yellow watched Orange leave with furrowed brows, slowly calming down with the reassurance of the others. "It's okay, I think I understand... I know we've been trainin' everyday so that we can fight the bad guys... I know I'm gonna have to grow up, else I'll get hurt... I don't want nobody to hafta fight my battles. I don't want to have to hurt people, either but-- I just want to be able to help, but I guess it can't be so simple.." He spoke, idly swinging his legs above the floor as he ponders the argument. "I'll get better. I won't be a bother to you all, I'll do my best so that I can make things easier for everyone. That's what I'm s'posed to do, right?"

• Love
Reactions: 2 people
Green sighed, frustrated with what Orange was planting in Yellow's head. Gently, she went to pull him into her lap, if he would allow her to do so. She then cuddled him affectionately. "You're exactly right, Yellow... Life isn't simple, not at all," she replied, almost absently. "Oh, don't be silly. You aren't a bother at all," she chided, smiling at him faintly. "You're already great at that. Just having you here makes life all the more bearable," she assured, honestly. "Heck, I dunno how much better you can get! You're already amazing," she insisted with a smile.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Red turned back to Yellow, "it's what we all hafta' do kiddo. All of us, so we can protect each other. The eleven of us, even Orange and Gray, have got to protect each other. We're all we've got." He said in a rare moment of seriousness. It was true, out there, in the field, you only had yourself and your friends. There were no scientists, no doctors. Only you, the people you fought with, and the ones you fought against. Red was determined not to let there be another death in the family. With his metal suit, he'd take all the bullets.

Brown looked at Orange and got up to follow her. "ill talk to you guys later." He didn't really know what to say to Orange. He felt that he had dug a hole in the situation. he stopped her before she could continue. "orange... I want to say that im sorry for how I reacted. I can see where your coming from. I know that we cant protect him from this stuff when it happens before his eyes. You remember how scared you were when this was going on when we were his age. don't say you weren't scared. I was scared and i'm the one who volunteers for all the suicidal stuff. When he came I didn't want to get attached, but I saw something in him. I saw the innocence in him that we all lost long ago and I want to preserve that for as long as I can." he pulled up his jacket sleeve to show all the scars from the experiment he had to do as punishment. "I search for the answers and I face the consequences so he doesn't have to. I hope you can understand that."

((I didn't get alerts that you guys replied. :I Here I was just waitin'...))

Yellow, yellow
Yellow's smile returned as he was shifted into Green's lap, his body relaxing as he listened to her talk, resting his head against her shoulder and fiddling absently with the fabric of her dress. He felt a lot better with their assurance. He nodded as Red chimed in, his good mood returning. "Mhm.. I think it's okay that I'm all book smart like Orange, yet, and I don't know much about sciencey stuff like cancer, but I'll learn on my own. And then like you said, I'll get real smart and find out how to help you away from all your robot stuff so you can be a real boy like you want." He added, giggling. "It might take a while, but I can do it."

• Love
Red nodded noisily, "Thank you, a lot kiddo." He sat down on the floor and looked up at the ceiling. Was it raining, sunny? Snowing? With his "powers" he'd never know. He wanted to get parkas like the rest of them when they had cold weather missions, not just turn up the heat. He wanted to feel the rain, and the sun...He wanted to hold Yellow, like Green could. He wanted to touch things, shake hands, hug...But they were futile dreams. As long as he had powers, he'd never have those things. But, so long as he had his powers, he could keep Yellow and the others safe.

Green, green
She offered Red a happy smile, glad he was helping. Green smiled in relief when she felt Yellow relax, and was glad to see him cheer back up. She nodded her agreement, cheerily. "You're right again, buddy. You sure will. And luckily for you, you won't have to learn all of our boring adult stuff for quite some time," she stated with a grin, over-exaggerating the matter. "There's this horrible thing called algebra.. It's this terrible thing that hurts your mind like no other. And oh, lemme tell ya.. Physics? The terrible rules we live by, in short. There's something called dusting, where you go around with a silly little thing called a duster that, when you use it, makes you sneeze. And oh, don't even get me started on chemistry!" she droned on. She smiled when Yellow offered to make Red a 'real boy'. "That's sweet of you, kid... And I'm sure you can, so long as you set your mind to it." That was something she lived by.

Yellow, yellow
Yellow giggled along as Green went on about the adult stuff, one of his hands moving back up atop the hat. "Y'know, I think I'm gonna try not to grow up too fast.." He joked, glancing to the door Brown had left after Orange through. He hoped they were okay...
"...Do you think there's gonna be any more children sent here? I hope not... I don't want any more kids taken from their own lives... After all, I don't even know my own name. I'm sure it ain't really Yellow, that'd be silly. Do you know your names?"

Green, green
Green only smiled at this, glad to hear it. "That's good. Childhood is a beauty and treasure to be cherished," she stated, sighing softly. She saw the side glance, and suddenly noticed for herself the two had left. Hopefully, Brown could teach the girl a lesson or two... She needed it.

Green felt her heart drop at the question, and she had to hold back her sadness. "I don't think so. I'm almost certain," she replied after a moment's pause. "I mean.. You see, Yellow.. Those of us here? We're.. Special. Different. There are very few people like us, and we were all specially picked," she responded, taking a deep breath. She hesitated briefly. That was the question she was always asking herself.. Who was she? "I.. I don't know.." she replied, softly.

Yellow, yellow
"Oh... I'm sorry, I didn't wanna upset you.." Yellow replied, tilting his head up to look at Green. "Maybe one day we'll be able t' leave here and make lives of our own... Never have to train and fight and stuff... Maybe we can even stay together~ I wouldn't want to get separated. You're all my family, after all." He added, grinning. "The tear-rer-rer-ist thing can't last forever." He finished, having had difficulty pronouncing the word. It was a strange and mean word. He didn't like it.

• Love
Green, green
She shook her head, offering a smile. "Hey; no worries," she assured, mask back up. Sure, she wasn't the happiest girl in the world.. But for Yellow's sake, she'd at least act like it. She couldn't help but let a true smile cross her lips at the thought. "That sure would be nice... Wouldn't it?" she agreed. She felt amazing to be referred to as his family, and after hearing him say he hoped they stuck together. "I hope so too..." she replied, dreamily. The thought was a dream; a figment of the imagination. There couldn't be a way out that simply, although she wished more than anything there was.. "Someday, we'll be free. And we'll all live happily ever after," she quoted the last part from all those fairytales she had read. That Yellow still read. If only they were real..

Orange, Orange
Orange stopped and turned to give Brown her undivided attention and to listen to what he said. She glanced down at his forearm to look at his scars, and then back to his face. "Of course I was scared. All of us were. And most of us have scars like that on our bodies, including Yellow, and we see it all when we change our clothes. But do not mistake my callousness for apathy. How I do wish that he and the rest of us could live normal lives, we all know that is not feasible. Keeping Yellow in the dark about the things we will go up against and who we are with will be more detrimental to our fight than beneficial." She offered Brown a warm smile, but kept the gravity of her words in her voice. "Things will get nasty, and he will be right in the middle of it. Knowledge will help save him. Here," Orange shifted the books that she was carrying to hand Brown The Art of War, "No matter what we do, if we know ourselves and our enemies, we will always win. Knowledge and deception. Hopefully this book, no matter how ancient the text may be, gives some great insight as to how we are to fight whatever we are fighting, even if it may be this own facility."

Brown took the book from Orange. "I'm not after a normal life. that option was taken from us long ago. All I can hope for now is that we can one day leave this place behind. even if we have to take our lives back by force. I suppose your right about yellow. If I want to protect him he needs to know the truth, but its like medication. It needs to be told in doses over a period of time. If we put all of this on him at once it could destroy him mentally. Orange you have always been a wise friend that I could come to for advice, and for that you have my gratitude. If you ever need anything from me just ask." he looked to the end of the hall and laughed. "I was so close to breaking the encryption on the elevator. I was so close to finding some answers. perhaps even our freedom."

Yellow, yellow
Yellow smiled softly at the last comment, nodding. Despite all the factors against them, he did wholeheartedly believe that they could be free. Each color seemed to have their own hidden notion about how to be freed, after all. But he, himself, didn't want to get away just yet. He was in the facility to help the nation. Even if he didn't yet fully understand what that meant, he couldn't possibly be so greedy as to run off for his own happiness when the nation needed help. As long as he had all of the other colors around to be with, he was perfectly fine with the limited happiness they'd managed to achieve over the years. Even if it got scary alot of times and he got hurt sometimes, he liked being with his self-proclaimed family. As long as he had them, he was perfectly happy with his life in the facility.

Yellow giggled some at his thoughts, carefully sliding from Green's lap. "We dun have to wait, y'know, we can be happily ever now, if we want to. It's kinda hard, but that's no reason not to try."

• Love
Green, green
She gave the boy a warm smile, happy with his point. "Amen. All anyone needs to be happy is family," she agreed, making no move to stop him. Biting her cheek, she rested her elbows on the table, looking around at the others. Looked like with Orange and Brown gone, she, Red and Yellow were the only ones remaining at the table. "So.. Anyone else wondering when our next mission'll be?" she asked curiously, glancing between the two males. Hopefully, not for quite some time. I hate having to hurt others... I'm tired of being just another weapon. I don't want to think there are people out there getting hurt as we speak.

Orange, Orange
"And not telling him anything, or just sugarcoating it, will have the same affect. And I thank you, not only for your compliment, but also being there for me to confide my worries to." She looked in the direction that Brown was and thought wistfully for a moment as to what the outside world would be like and where she would be today if she were not here. From what she read, she would be even more oppressed than she is now. She looked at him incredulously as he brought up his latest attempt at escape. "Oh really? Know that if you need anything for that, let me know. We should set up a plan for when we do escape, as I am sure that they will send their mundane but well trained agents after us. The hardest one to help out of here would be Red."

Brown looked back at the cafeteria. "your right. Reds suit they could just turn off, plus red would have a hard time even living without the accommodations they have here. last time I was able to hack into the database during the programing class I saw they were working on something related to red. some incomplete schematics. Im not an expert in mechanics or physics. anyways I heard that they finally found combat replacements and new battle programs. Im going to go try it out. Ill return your book later." Brown walked past his room and put the book away before making his way to the changing room to het into his brown jumpsuit he started up a simulation and entered a training code. he set it for solo and set it for the hardest difficulty. Armed with only a wooden training sword he entered the room. it started a countdown from three. Basic styled battle mechs were brepared for hand to hand combat. brown started to fight of hordes of the battle mechs using only the training sword. they surrounded him, but they never overwhelmed him.(sorry I got most of the idea for this part with the training area from the danger room in the xmen series)