Farbe An Anti-Terror Magical RP

Orange, Orange
Orange watched intently at what was going on between Brown and Blue. They seemed to embrace, making sure they concurred. Blue had then leaned in close to Brown's ear and began to glow a bluish color, saying something she could not hear. Blue lifted his gaze towards her, his eyes intense. "No need for all that, just a simple misunderstanding," he had said. His next statement was loud enough for everyone to hear, but, while he glowed, the words had no affect on her.

Orange watched Blue as he made his way to stand next to her. She watched him clasp his hand on her shoulder, and her dark eyes followed up his arm to be trapped in his. His eyes were the bright radiance of dying flames, casting off the final heat before smothering in its final throws. She was entranced, and felt like she was melting away. His lips were moving, but she could not comprehend what they were saying. "Understand."

Understand. That word resonated within her like a tuning fork struck within her head. She continued to hear that word over and over. Like an echo in a cave, it was unabating. Understand. Understand. Understand. Understand. "Understand." The word emanated from her lips as if she was powerless to consent for its escape.

Discerning that she had been in a reverie influenced by magic, she straightened herself. She stood alongside Blue, grasping her hands at the small of her back as he did. She observed Brown ostensibly go in a fury, denting the wall of the training room. That was nothing new. Things appear to have been normal, but she still was aware of the lingering aftermath of the spell that was woven into her with words.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: 2 people
Blue, Blue
After standing motionless for a brief moment, Blue felt a wave of dizziness pass over him. His eyes swiftly darted across the Training Room as he felt his vision go slightly blurred, the things before him becoming hazy as if seen through a dense mist. He struggled to maintain his composure, but felt a weakening pass through his limbs. His knees felt weak beneath him, and he suddenly found his strength give for an instant, followed by a sensation of falling. He reached out to catch his balance, his hand unconsciously gripping Oranges shoulder for support.

The entire episode lasted a mere few seconds, and after he regained control, he glanced to the side at Orange, removing his hand from its grip on her shoulder. "Sorry," he muttered, glancing around to see if anyone else had noticed what had just occurred. He wasn't quite accustomed to influencing the minds of others, an ability which he often reserved and vowed not to use for selfish reasons, especially against those who he considered to be his family. He likewise didn't want the Researchers at the facility knowing the full scope of his abilities, preferring to remain simply as "The Useless One" for the time being. There was no reason to change the outlook against him just yet, and he figured maintaining the element of surprise would be beneficial. But he was getting tired of being an enigma to his comrads who didn't know where he actually stood among them.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Orange, Orange
Orange continued her stance and blank gaze, contemplating what had just happened. She felt as if she had been imparted insight, but how far that insight would go as far as what she needed to know was unknown. It could be a lot, or it could be very little. Only time will tell, she thought. Blue seemed to be more trustworthy to her, but she knew better than to talk about it here. That talk will have to wait for a while longer.

Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Blue stumble as if from a faintness. As he had reached out his arm and gripped her shoulder, she grasped his elbow to help keep him steady. She was looking at him, betraying worry for a mere instance. Never before had she seen him use his powers, and wondered if he even used them at all. After he removed his hand from her, she brought her hand back to its position behind her back. "Are you okay?" came the quiet question. It had appeared that he did not want to be viewed as weak, so she wanted to keep the secret safe with her. I will have to talk to him privately at some point, she noted to herself. She began to think up of ways that she could do it, and the first one that popped to her mind was steam.

• Love
Red stood awkwardly. Something had happened for sure. Inside his suit, he bit his lip. "So, wonderful weather today, huh?" It was a joke. There were no windows, and the team didn't exactly get outside time often. He didn't know what else to say, so he just stood there quietly, wishing to be let in on what was happening.

Brown walked over to red. "hey tin man. I bet I can last longer in todays exercise than you." He looked at reds hat. Brown always like challenging the other colors. he liked the sense of competition and thinking that these exercises were nothing more than games. He looked at his hand and saw that it was bleeding from punching into the metal wall. he saw as his skin and blood healed itself over time. He picked up the wood training sword and began to do a few practice swings in the air. He took glances at his comrades. His mind was still on the file footage of the attack. He was going to make sure that no body would get hurt on their next mission. No matter what the cost would be.

Last edited:
Reactions: Beatrix
((I've gotten lost as to what's going on, so I'm just going to jump back in.))

Yellow, yellow
Hearing Brown's bet with Red, Yellow tromped over to the two, grinning. He didn't even know what the exercise would be, yet, but he liked to be involved... "No, no, I will!" He chirped, tossing his own name into the bet and subconsciously gripping at the fabric of Brown's coat when he was close enough. Sometimes even group exercises were scary, but the little blonde mostly enjoyed them simply because he could be with everyone else. When he realized the other was busy practicing with his sword, he turned his attention towards Red, instead, treading over to him and beginning to climb his suit to get to his shoulders. "Hi Red!" He chimed, playing with the little red hat. "Why's it called a Santa hat?"

((My internet is being shut down in a few minutes, I just wanted to let you guys know. They're not sure when it will be back up but I'll be online to reply when it is ))

• Thank You
Reactions: 4 people
Red laughed, "I don't know if either of us have a chance now that Yellow's competing. And I don't know little guy, that's just what the scientist who gave it to me called it." He replied with a shrug of his heavily armored shoulders. "Any other bets? Who'll win today's training exercise? Me? Brown? Gray? Yellow? Or will a new champion be made today?" He called out in dramatic announcer's voice, gesturing around at the group. "Anyone? Anyone?"

• Love
Reactions: 2 people
Gray, gray
Taking her attention off at what Blue did with Brown and Orange, Gray grunted at Red's words. "Sorry but do you really want to tempt us with a championship? Last time I checked, I nearly quashed you with that metal mallet I made. Granted, I was seriously getting annoyed with you and lacked a majority of sleep.. But still, isn't it pointless to say that when it'll result in everyone's injuries?" She asked in a dismissive tone. Internally the teen wanted to do the same thing over again to the her armored companion, though this time it would be a result of the whispering from It in her head.

• Love
Green had been lingering in the shadows of the training room, not wanting to intrude on the bets or conversation. She listened closely, however, amused at the conversation Red, Brown and Yellow were having. However, seeing Blue's condition caused her quite a bit of worry, though she hadn't the courage or confidence to confront him on it. She was more than ready for training to begin, and was a bit anxious to get forward. She had a bad feeling building up in her, a knot growing in her stomach. Something felt off, and the feeling was growing. She was frowning slightly, though she hardly noticed. So, she stuck to the back of the room, shuffling her feet.

Reactions: Beatrix
Red looked at Gray, "Keyword: nearly. Besides, this time, I'll be ready. I was just getting a feel for your powers so I could figure out how to beat them. Physicist, remember? I needed to see if your electromagnetic powers differentiated from standard electromagnetism. The main difference being shaping, but there are other things I was able to observe." Red gave a maniacal laugh, pretending to be evil.

Yellow, yellow
Yellow giggled at the maniacal laugh, amused. "Heey, we're s'pose to learn to best work together, remember?" He scolded lightly, patting Red's helmet. He'd already moved the santa hat to his own head. "We don't know what today's trainin' will be yet, so don't be so ready to fight each other! You two need to hug and say sorry or I'm gonna have you put in time out."

((Almost every post I have to change up Yellow's dialogue when I finish because I forget he's seven and doesn't know big words. :I))

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Gray, gray
The gray haired teen twitched at the remark, she manipulated electromagnetism and it was known to have many abilities. She didn't pull out her whole deck, creating metal instruments with her surroundings was simple as Pie. "I studied with you, idiot. Besides you seem to forget that radiation is worthless against me because of my electromagnetism. Like Yellow said, this is no real fight therefor none of us have really shown our deck of cards." Gray concluded before glancing at each person in the room with suspicion.

The teen felt like slapping herself, she could feel Its grip on her while she spoke before. No matter how it helps her at certain points, it was uncomfortable to have It tweak what she felt.

"Useless? My powers make tanks into soup, I think they'd work well enough against you." Red for one, didn't have much up his sleeves, but he tried to pretend that he did, it made him seem cooler, he felt. He also saw Gray as both a rival and a liability, as her powers worked well on the man in a metal suit, and she wasn't always in the right frame of mind. Red wasn't too worried, he could break out of the suit if he needed to, and then she'd be lucky to be anything more than dust. But de-suiting was less than ideal, even if it was an awesomely powerful trump card.

Yellow, yellow
"Hey, hey..!" Yellow huffed, knocking a few times on the suited man's helmet. "We're team mates, we don't need ta be talkin' about how well we could hurt each other! You cut that out this instance, mister." He scolded, copying the tone of a disappointed parent. "Now how about you two start talkin' about how your powers could better each other, like you should. You both already know how strong you are!"

Red gave in, "Alright, Alright. I'll be a good teammate now. I'm sorry Gray." He said, holding up his hands in surrender. "All jokes aside, when is it starting?" He sat down on the bench, which cracked and bent under the wait of the suit, "It's cramped in here, with all of us."

Blue, Blue
Blue was vaguely aware of Oranges hand at his elbow as he leaned upon her momentarily for support. Silently he cursed himself for his moment of weakness despite the fact that he had no control of the situation. It had come on so swiftly and he had been entirely unprepared to face the onslaught of fatigue which had momentarily overwhelmed him. But as he stood once more on his own, he could feel the strength returning to his limbs even as his vision cleared. "I'm fine," he muttered bitterly as she inquired at his condition. 'Thank you,' he thought to softly himself, almost releasing a sigh which he simply contained as he resumed his stoic mask.

He allowed his dark eyed gaze to roam among the others as they began to cheerfully make bets among themselves as to who would come out on top in today's training. It was apparent that they still had some time left to wait as none of the staff had initiated their training for the day. Red and Brown were as rowdy as ever, Yellow was his general child-like self, Gray was a bit crazy as always, and he noticed Green back in the background, eyes averted, seemingly wary of joining the rest of the festivities. 'Have courage,' he thought, more a desire to see her break from her shell than any willful attempt on his part to inspire the courage in her. Besides, the distance was too great and he'd not be able to use his power of persuasion again so soon. He dreaded the effects it would have upon him.

Growing impatient, not to mention still slightly frustrated with his moment of weakness which he had just endured, he turned to Orange and grabbed her by her arm, giving it a slight tug as he started towards the middle of the training area. "Come," he urged, gesturing towards where he was headed with a slight nod of his head as he released her arm and started walking towards a rack which contained blunt, wooden training weapons. He didn't bother to look back to see if she was following him as he made it to his destination and reached out to grab two of the solid wooden katana's. Turning back, he tossed one towards Orange as he walked back towards her, then stopped and prepared a battle stance, spreading his feet evenly, the weapon held aloft at his right shoulder, both hands gripping the hilt in an In No Kamae stance.

Orange, Orange
"I'm fine," came his response. Orange scowled slightly as the tone came across to her as abrasive, but what was she supposed to expect when they were practically equals in their outward expressions? She moved her arms to cross beneath her chest and began to lean on one leg, watching with impatience at Red and Brown seemingly about to engage in a match of brawn. Gray was exuding a sort of arrogance to Red in a match of who has the better power, yet this was only fought with words. Yellow had piped up that they were all to work together. If we were to work together, then Green, Red, and Brown should trust me when it comes to Yellow as well, she mused, pondering on the fantastic things that she could show Yellow to reveal some of the things that he may wish to abstain from learning.

Orange was content on watching the others, waiting for the scientist to come. She felt a tug at her arm. She looked in Blue's direction as he walked away from her. He was beckoning her to come, and she obliged. He had tossed her the blunt training weapon, and she caught it with a smirk on her face. A little physical competition? She watched him move to the center of the training area, positioning himself in the In No Kamae stance. She looked at the toned his physique was, noting that he could be quite stronger than she was, yet she hoped that she had the agility to counter that. A smile played on her face as she considered the fun that they would have as they waited for the damned scientists to enter. She crouched, facing her body away from Blue and settled into a Shin no Kamae stance to help balance her weakness with her strength. This will be fun.

Brown looked around to see green in the corner. He saw that red and grey were still in a pissing contest and grinned. Not that he had any room to talk. When he had the chance he slipped away from the group and leaned against the wall next to green. He knew by the look on her face that she thought something was wrong. Out of all the people he knew, he could read green the easiest. He took a glance in greens direction. "You should know that blue was putting on an act." he told green in a quiet voice. "He is putting on a show for the buddies behind the cameras." He looked down at his hands that were shaking involuntarily. "they've been doing this since I've gotten out of that damn experiment. I think were going to go out on a mission soon. I snagged a flash drive from a scientist lab coat and I found a video file that was damaged but still had audio. I know you can watch out for yourself and you don't need a babysitter, but could you do me a favor and be extra carful. The last thing I would want is for farbe to lose the best thing that could of ever happened to it." He looked at her with a grin.

Green glanced at Brown as he approached, shaking off her thoughts and offering her teammate a smile. While it didn't quite show, relief flooded through her when Brown told her it had all been an act. "Well.. It was certainly convincing." She knew Blue wasn't really a bad guy... Or, well, she had assumed. After all... Yellow, Brown, Red, and Black were the only ones she ever really associated with; she was too shy to even try to get to know the others, even if she wanted to and knew it would be good for working as a team. However, concern cropped up in her when she noticed his hands shaking. How had she missed that before..? Gently, she reached out to take his hands in her own, but only if he'd let her. "Here... Let me see if I can help.." She was unsure of how much use she'd be, considering even she had yet to discover the extent of her healing powers. At his next comment, she looked up at him again, tilting her head. I knew it. "I had a feeling there would be... Did you catch much off of it? Something just feels... Wrong. Unorthodox. I don't know what, or why, but it does," she muttered. But what he said next caused a vivid blush to dust her cheeks. "You know I can take care of myself, Brown.. My main focus right now is taking care of all of you." That was the truth... "But yes, I'll be careful. I don't know what you're talking about, though; I'm anything but the best thing to happen to this place."