Farbe An Anti-Terror Magical RP

Green, green
Green merely shrugged at Black's question. "Supposedly, I think it's steak. You never know here," she mused, sheepishly. She smiled at Yellow climbing Brown, chuckling softly. Though, she groaned at the announcement. "Ah, well.. See you guys in the training room!" She quickly got up, offering a smile before scurrying off. She changed quickly, due to the fact she hated her body, and thus, didn't like the others seeing her. So, after changing, she quietly headed to the training room.

Reactions: Genghismike
Orange, Orange
Orange was lost in thought while the steam built up in her shower. She kept creating little fireballs and letting them disapate with the water. "Know thy enemy and know thy self, and find naught to fear in a hundred battles," she started. What do I know? "Know not thy enemy, but know thyself, find victory and defeat in equal measure." What can the people in charge of here can do? Do they have powers like us? If so, what would they be? What kind of munitions do they hold? Considering we don't see the sun but once every so often, I would imagine it was massive. "Know not thy enemy, know not thy self, find defeat in every battle." They separate us for group training. I do not know the extent of the abilities of my allies, which is perfect for them. They limit our knowledge of the outside world, the heiarchy of this hell hole, and of each other. We are bound to them. In the end, without the knowledge, I can only speculate. This means that I know nothing.

Orange let out one last burst of fire that burned brighter than the earlier ones that took much longer for it to extinguish. She slammed her head into the wall behind her, leaving a nice little dent. "Oh, well." Being aware, she noticed that her watch was going off. She turned off the water and stepped out, only to find out that it had been going off. Wide eyed in horror, she pulled on some clothes as fast as she could, fearing her tardiness. But if she was tardy, why did the bell not ring? She heard a loud knock on her door. It was Blue, warning her that the group training would be soon, and warning her not to be late. He was usually quiet, so why was he caring if she was late or not?

The thought was pushed aside as a voice permeated her thoughts, this time from the intercom warning the children of the schedule shift. I am not late afterall... she mused with a smirk. She still had no time to properly get ready and ran out of her room while buttoning up her shirt. She fell in line with Blue, keeping silent. He was always so prim in his dress, and Orange being otherwise was abnormal. She finished the last button before putting her hands to her side.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: 2 people
Brown had a grin on his face. He knew that he was the cause for delay and began to walk back to the training room with yellow on his shoulders. Brown set yellow down and patted his head. "Its ti me to train. I want you to stay either by me or green if they use rubber bullets. we don't want them to hurt you" He began to change out of his clothes and into his brown jumpsuit. he looked up at green and smiled at her. "Ready for some group training today." he began to smooth out his jumpsuit as he walked around the room.

Last edited:
Red clanked his way out of the lunchroom, waving goodbye and saying, "I'm supposed to put something red on before training. I should try to find my Santa hat so I can wear that." In truth, he knew where it was. It was hard to lose clothes when you only had two. The other option was an oversized pair of red underwear, which he did not want. Training was running late, it seemed, so that gave him more time to search for it. As he clanked back to his room, he met up with Blue in the hallway. "Hey. Did you hear the intercom, training's been delayed by half an hour. I'mma find my hat before we start. Can't do training without my hat.

Gray, gray
Again and again, it happens. We Humanity create something that leads us them our their own destruction. An unstoppable cycle of foolishness and pride, I you as a being of humanity will witness this fall. Ironic is it not? We you people describe it as going forward when we you people are falling behind in terms of survival. But do not fret little one, for you and the rest of ours will watch this world crash and burn. You'll love it, for it is only human nature to destroy.

Hearing the announcement a minute after finishing her food and the combination of It and her thoughts, Gray disposed of her metal utensils, plates, and tray to hurry up and get to her room for a set of armor and extra weaponry. "Purp Purple, I need to head to my room to get my regular things for training. I'll see you in the room later!" And with that, the gray haired teen sprinted all the way to her room and into the walk in closet, which the stringed puppets fearfully scientist happily installed after getting her a flat screened computer she demanded. The closet was a necessity after she decided that metal armor and weaponry was used in her fighting style while the computer with the flat screen was the luxury item.

This time around, It decided to choose for her, which didn't bother the electromagnetism user. Yes, It was an annoying son of a gun during the day and night but It, partly, made up for Its misdeeds when Gray needed some help, a majority of the time. The armor It chose was fully gray and covered her entire being, which helped cheer the teen up due to liking of shoulder padded armor, the name was AToE after the game she found it in. Normally, the HS would choose which armor and weaponry to wear, but since no order of such was given she was ok to choose her own this time. Off that topic, Gray saw it as a skill to implement game armor into the real world with a few tweaks just to even everything out with her powers. The teen quickly and efficiently slipped on the armor, slipped in a dozen or so metal bars into the armor's compartments to help, and added a rod onto her back for a weapon. With It pleased, Gray made her way into the training area.

Blue, Blue
Apparently Orange hadn't been too far behind in her schedule, for soon after he passed her door, Blue heard it open and her quick footsteps meet up with his. He looked to the side at her for a moment, then noticed her hands fumbling at her chest. Glancing down, he got an eyefull of dark mounds of flesh as she finished buttoning up the top portion of her shirt. His eyes widened slightly for a bare moment, then he turned his gaze back to the hall in front of him. 'Idiot,' he thought to himself. 'Now she's gonna think you're a perv.'

He contemplated what to say as they walked in silence, their footsteps the only sounds to accompany them aside from the clanking of Red from the nearby hallway. He opened his mouth, about to inform her that she had an extra thirty minutes to prepare herself, but then thought better of it. Of course she knew. Everyone had heard the announcement. There was not much point in stating the obvious, it was simply a waste of time and breath. Instead he said the next thing that came to mind. "You look disheveled. If an emergency required punctuality and preparedness, you'd have been caught off guard." 'She also looks good half dressed,' he mused silently to himself, his face expressionless as he clenched his jaws at the harsh remark he had spoken aloud. It was a physical action which could easily have been mistaken for extreme disapproval of her condition rather than at his own comment. Too late to go back now. "You're slipping, Orange," he admonished in a low voice.

He watched as Red clanked nearer to them, forcing his conflicting thoughts from his mind. The tantalizing view of dark flesh was difficult to banish from his mind, though, so he was thankful when Red addressed him. Some offhand remark about them having a half hour before training, and a hat. How ridiculous, an Iron Man in a little red hat. He shook his head slightly, laughing inwardly to himself despite the cold, neutral expression on his face. The prospect of Red with his hat was amusing. And mingled with that amusing image in his mind, the half dressed Orange surfaced back in his thoughts. 'I am a perv,' he suddenly realized, and almost laughed out loud. He clenched his jaws instead, angry at himself for not being able to better control his thoughts. "You might want to get used to it, then," he muttered at Red as he walked by. "There may come a time when an emergency requires that you not be able to fight with your 'hat'. We have to adapt to our situation, and make do with what we have at the moment." He shook his head as he walked by, cursing himself inwardly. He realized afterwards that others may have thought he was shaking his head at Red. Red didn't deserve that. It was something that made him feel more like the rest of them. But sooner or later, they'd all have to come to terms with the harsh realities of their situation in life. 'The machine man seeks to retain some of his humanity, even as our Overlords seek to strip the humanity away from us all and turn us into machines.'

"Are you ready?" he asked Orange as they approached the Training Area. They had enough time to change into their training gear and prepare themselves for their daily excersises. It reminded him more of the Gladiator games than anything. Did the scientists get some sort of morbid amusement from them sparring against one another? Did they make bets over who would come out on top? Were they not entertained? He stopped and stared at the door before him. He could hear voices from the other side. Apparently some of the others were already present and accounted for.

Yellow, yellow
Yellow quickly changed into his own training jumpsuit before hurrying after Brown, and idly taking Green's hand. "I'm not a baby no more, Brown, I can at least handle training on my own...! It's no good if everyone havin' to protect me all the time.." He huffed with a childish pout. They would be learning to work together for real life battles, after all. He didn't want to just be a bother when they were out on missions. "I gotta learn to protect myself!" He concluded, nodding to himself. "--I wonder what kinda training it'll be today.."

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Orange, Orange
Orange kept her pace up with Blue, keeping her gaze ahead. She heard Blue's harsh counsel, and kept her face neutral. "This is an err that I shan't make again. There is no need to worry about my promptness," she retorted. Her mind was on the training that was ahead. She was to be in the same group as Blue for the next three hours. Being dressed was not a requirement, in her opinion, when approaching the locker room, as she would have to change once again. A waste of a few minutes, she thought.

She watched Red go clanging past, seemingly in a hurry to get whatever item that was needed. Perceiving as how it might be difficult for him to change into a jumpsuit and how recognizable he is, bringing a childish hat to wear with him during training is nonsensical. If he wants, I'll dump a bucket of red paint over his head. Then he would not have to worry about bringing something red. She perceived how he did not address her at that moment, but acknowledges that it was feasible for him to wish have a word with her later. What fun that would be.

"Are you ready?" came the words from Blue's mouth. Orange pushed open one of the doors to the locker room, allowing Blue to go in first. "As ready as I can be," she replied flatly. Orange's dark eyes made contact with Blue's, and his expression was as blank as her's was. If there was one thing that she did not like about Blue, it would have to be that she cannot discern what his motives are. While she is largely the same in that regards, she was still able to find a few that she could confide in. She catagorize Blue as unknown, which put him on equal grounds as those who she considered an enemy to the cause.

Green, green
Green returned Brown's smile, offering a nod of agreement. "As am I," she replied. She smiled down at Yellow as he took her hand, proud of his bravery. Though, she still had intentions to see to it he didn't get hurt. After all; Considering Magenta was the only one in her group she was wary of, there was no Orange to tell her off for helping the boy. Even so, the other girl had no place to do so; it was her life, and if she put it on the line for Yellow? So be it. "That's very brave of you, Yellow.. But I want you to remember this; We don't 'have' to protect anyone. We all know you're capable of taking care of yourself... But, let me tell you a secret..." Smiling, she knelt to Yellow's height, whispering to him softly. "...As a team, it's our job to protect each other. We're a family, and looking out for each other is what we do." With that, she kissed his forehead and stood up. "Don't forget that, okay?"

Blue, Blue
Blue paused for a second as Orange made eye contact with him, holding her gaze for a moment. 'What's going on in your mind?' he wondered to himself as he searched her face for clues that weren't there. His eye twitched slightly in irritation. She was cute, even with that blank look upon her face. It was almost frustrating to him. Hard to utilize his Empathy with a stone. Or maybe, he mused, she was simply like him. After holding her gaze for a moment, he simply offered a slight nod at her holding the door open, and entered the room.

He didn't waste time acknowledging the rest of the crew that had already gathered in the changing area, although he did allow himself enough time to allow his gaze to quickly take stock of the situation. Green had already changed, and he knew that she had a tendency to be a bit timid when it came to dressing among the others. Yellow was too young to understand such concepts as modesty, and Brown didn't seem the least bit phased. They had all grown up together, so in a sense they should be more or less used to it by now. Everyone always had their own views on the matter, though.

Blue caught the tail end of what Green was saying just before she knelt down and whispered something to Yellow. Making his way across the changing room to a blue locker, he opened it up and began stripping off the outter layer of his garments. Once down to his dark blue boxer briefs, he neatly folded up the rest of his clothes and exchanged them for the blue jump suit. Through the reflection in the mirror mounted on the inside of the locker door, he peered at the scar running diagonally across his chest before he began hastily dressing himself in his training garb. Once finished, he slammed the locker door shut, then turned to face the others as he straightened out his jumpsuit and smoothed out the shoulders.

"It is our duty, and our job, to protect one another in order that we may fulfill our objectives," he said aloud, addressing everyone in the room though his gaze lingered on Green for a moment longer. He caught sight of Orange in the process of changing, and wondered what she thought about the situation. "We are an investment and an asset to this Corporation, and as such, we must ensure that the Corporation's investment is not futilely squandered. But all the same, we are trained for a purpose, and that purpose is to fulfill our objective. If it ultimately means that we must sacrifice one of our own to achieve our goals, then so be it." He paused for a moment for emphasis, to allow what he had said to sink in, before continuing. "Remember that," he hissed, "we are tools, nothing more!" That said, he wasted no more time and instead simply entered the training room beyond the changing area. Let them think what they must. He knew what he had to do.

Brown tried to halt his emotions about what blue had said, but his rage got the better of him. he followed blue out to give him a piece of his mind. he stopped blue. Brown spoke in calm but intimidating voice. "Listen I can see where your coming from, but there is a kid in there that is trying to be brave and I doubt he needed to hear that he is nothing more than a weapon. We are human beings with thoughts and emotions. Not simple tools to be used an thrown away. Ever since I could i've been trying to find out what they have been hiding from us and to get our freedom back. I refuse to only live the way they want us too. I would not mind doing this, but I'm going to do their work then I'm going to do it on my terms as a free man with the right to choose. As for your remark for sacrificing someone. It will never come to that. No one will die for any of these missions if I can help it." He unclenched his fist. "I respect your view on our situation, but I just want you to know that we should not give up. That we are more than slaves."

Purple, Purple
Purple watched Gray eat, her cheeks in her hands and her blue eyes downcast on Gray's tray. She had so much on her mind that, honestly, she had no idea what to do. It wasn't often that Purple allowed herself to become so stressed. First there was the unknown man, someone that she really should not be bothered by. For one, he seemed to be a happy man which led to point two; he didn't seem to be a threat. And then there was Gray's little problem. What was Purple thinking? There was no way that she could help by entering Gray's dreams, especially since it seemed like a mental problem and not an easy-fix. Her stomach turned and she was about to voice her concerns and doubts when the voice came over the intercom.

She snapped out of her small trance at the words, and nodded when Gray told her that she was heading to her room. Her blue eyes surveyed the cafeteria and saw that it was mostly empty now. With a sigh, she pushed herself from her seat and made her way to the changing area. First, she had to talk to Orange. Then, she had to change. And finally, she had to train. She clutched her stomach as she walked, the stress causing her to feel sicker and sicker as she slowly made her way there. What was she thinking? It was pointless. How would Gray feel if after the fact, nothing had changed. It was all for naught. As she neared the doors, Purple cleared her throat and straightened up her posture. She had allowed herself a moment of weakness and she couldn't continue it.

She pulled open the door to the changing room and gave a brief smile to everyone who was inside. Her eyes flashed in recognition when she saw Orange and started to make her way to her. Blue was having his normal preaching session about Farbe and though she agreed with some of his points, she strongly disagreed with his statement of them all being tools. She tossed him a glare but once she came to Orange, her gaze softened.

"Can I ask you a favor?" Without waiting for a response, Purple went into her question. "Gray is having more problems lately. She's not sleeping and she's definitely not thinking straight. Whatever it is going on inside of her, it's getting bad again. I'm sure that you remember what happened last time." Her eyes grew dark at the memory of Gray lashing out on the head scientist after he continued to insist that she train. It was a very ugly mess and not something that anyone wanted to happen again.

"Anyway, I was thinking that with your help, and possibly Blue's, I could enter her REM state and try to finally figure out what is going on. I'm not expecting anything of great importance to happen, but a little bit of backup has never hurt anyone. This wouldn't happen until our own group training session, anyway." Purple glanced away from Orange to look at over at Green and Yellow. She definitely didn't need them involved. Too many distractions could lead to too many problems. Purple forced herself to look back at Orange. "If you're up to it, let me know. Then, if you are, I imagine you could talk to Blue about it. He listens to you more," Purple said with a laugh and then turned to her locker.

Inside, Purple found her lucky jumpsuit, a skin-tight outfit that Purple loved wholeheartedly. If she could walk around naked, she would have in a second, but since she was unable to, this was the next best thing. She slipped off the tights that she was already wearing and pulled her t-shirt over her head. She stood in her natural form before pulling the tight cloth from her feet to her hips and finally slid her arms into the sleeves. The zipper in the back liked to cause her some trouble, but without the extra trouble of a bra strap, Purple was able to handle it efficiently. She stretched in her own space before picking up her left over clothing and dropped them in a pile at the bottom of her locker. She gave herself a glance in the mirror that Brown had swiped for her many years ago and after pulled the hair that had trapped itself in the collar of her jumpsuit. Satisfied, she closed the door and made her way into the training room listening to her bare feet hit the floor with every step.

Yellow, yellow
Yellow smiled at Green, nodding eagerly as she told him the secret. It did make a lot of sense... He supposed it was okay to let them protect him, then, as long as he could always return the favor. Then blinking a few times as Blue spoke up, Yellow turned to look at him, tilting his head. His smile vanished as the man explained his own view of things, his grip on Green's hand tightening. He didn't understand why he was speaking as though they weren't people, but objects. He didn't feel like an object... As Blue finished his rant, Yellow looked to Green for some sort of further explanation, confused.

Gray, gray
Gray popped into the locker room in full AToE armor after seeing and partly hearing Blue's rant. The teen noticed Yellow's facial expression and pieced things together. "Don't listen to him, Yellow. That lidiot has probably has some very long and thick stick up his ass to make him act like that. Besides Blue hasn't been in the facility as long as me and doesn't realize a lot of things. He's just a Debby downer. Best idea is to ignore him." She told the smaller blonde Color with a smile, despite it probably not being seen by the child. With that the armored one stepped out and to the training area and watched Brownie Brown should his resolve in this situation. Cute.

You have to admit that was foolish. Dampening spirits weaken one's strength, it is strength that you children need. I know. Yeah, Yell does need to grow up some more, the boy can't be innocent forever. And glad to hear you're being sane and actually talking to me now. It chuckled. Trying to get answers from me? Childe, you have no idea who you're trying to clash with. I could careless. I want some sleep and not see a wasteland with other souls screaming. And I plan on getting that peaceful slumber type. Suite yourself, oh stubborn one. You will learn that peace is only for those who have bloodied their hands.

White, white
White walked into the cafeteria to get lunch for once. Usually, she stayed in her room reading books during the break and wait for dinner to eat. She has no clue what possessed her into getting lunch today. White went up to the counter and got a carton of apple juice, a PB&J, along with a small vanilla pudding. They were childish choices but White would never admit to that. She took her lunch tray and walked over to one of the many empty tables. She sat by herself while she ate. She didn't want to sit with the rest of Farbe who were currently in a heated discussion.

White listened in on their argument. It wasn't hard because it was only them there. Even if she didn't want to listen in on it she would be forced to anyways. For the argument, Orange was on one side and Green, Red, and Brown was on the other. In the middle of it all was Yellow. Stupid Yellow. White had always despised Yellow. He was annoying and didn't understand anything. There was one time when Yellow tried to talk to White but all she did was try to end the conversation as quick as possible. One time isn't correct. It still happens...all the time. Soon enough the argument ended with Orange and Brown walking outside. Green and Red were still trying to explain what happened to Yellow. "Pointless."White said to herself as she got up to throw away her trash.

White walked out of the cafeteria completely ignoring Orange and Brown who were conversing outside. She continued to walk until she got to her room. There she took a book off the bookshelf in her room and continued to read on her plain bed. What book it was didn't matter to her. All she wanted to do was read. After reading for a while, an announcement came on the intercom notifying Farbe about the schedule change. As soon as the announcement ended, the bell chimed. White got up and put her book back into it's respective place on the bookshelf.

White rushed out of her room and into the hallway. She speed walked her way into the group training room to avoid punishment. A few of the other members of Farbe were already there and getting changed. White went into an empty spot of the room and changed into her white jumpsuit. After changing, she waited in the training room for the head scientist and ignored the other members.

Green, green
She listened to Blue's speech quietly, a bit proud he went out there and said it. She noticed the glance, and it hit her that he must've been reading her mind. Though, she lost that happiness when he said they were all just objects. She felt Yellow's grip tighten on her hand, and soothingly she started to rub her thumb along it. Rolling her eyes at Blue's last statement, she knelt to Yellow's height again. "Yellow, Blue doesn't know what he's talking about. We aren't objects; we're people. We're more than even that... We're a family. And so we all stick out for each other, and while we're at it? We stick up for the innocent, too. I want you to always remember that, okay? No one here is an object," she assured. She slowly stood back up, giving his hand a gentle squeeze. "Now... Are you about ready for training? It won't do to be late.." I can't let them hurt you for it, so we need to hurry.

Orange, Orange
After Blue entered the locker room, she entered behind him, letting the door close behind her. She strode over to her orange colored locker and opened it up. She heard Green coddling Yellow again and rolled her eyes. When will she learn that with the way things are, she is only causing a different kind of damage. Then Blue spoke up. His speech was a mixed message that told her nothing. If anything, she perceived it to be condescending towards the facility more than anything. With this she was pleased, but that still told her nothing of what he thought and what his motives are. An enigma, that one... She thought while removing her blouse from her body.

Not a moment after, Purple approached Orange. After asking a simple question, Orange turned around while undoing her jeans. Purple talked about helping with Grey. Orange nodded, but halted after she brought up Blue, then left before she could respond. Bring Blue in? I'm not sure that is such a great idea. Who knows what he might do.

Orange stood there in her undergarments folding up her pants as she watched Brown get on Blue's case. The whole thing with Yellow was starting to irritate her even more. They are filling his mind with half truths and lies, and it needs to be stopped. "Brown," Orange called sternly. "I would like to speak to you after our individual training." She left it at that. Returning to her locker, she pulled out her garish jumpsuit. It seemed to hug her body for easy mobility; however, she would have liked something looser fitting. The zipper went from her naval to her neck, and she pulled it up as fast as she could.

After fitting the jumpsuit, she pulled her black hair out of the collar and proceeded to tie it back with an elastic band. She stood, ready to go and made her way to the training room where most of the rest of the students already were. She held her hands behind her, and her face looked more stern than usual.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Red gave Blue a stern look, not that anyone could tell, but Red glared anyway, "I know, but so long as I have the opportunity to wear this hat in a fight, I will. Especially now, if only out of spite." He said before clanging back down the hall in search of his beloved headgear.
Red, having turned his room upside-down attempting to find his hat, made to leave for training without it. Then, as he stood by the door to take one last look, he saw it. It had been right where he left it. Sweeping the Christmas hat up in a metal-clad fist, he made a charge to the training room, a terriblely loud, clanking charge, like a train coming down the tracks. He nearly dropped his hat as he clanged down the halls, but he held on to it. Then, when he got to the training room, he came to a screeching halt; not unlike a train slamming on the brakes. "Hey guys. What did I miss?" He asked, placing his hat on his head. "Any idea yet what we're doing?" He asked glancing about, people seemed to be on edge. Had there been a fight?

Last edited:
Blue, Blue
Blue blinked in surprise when Brown followed him out. He had almost expected Green, but then shook his head. No, that wasn't right. Green would continue to attempt to undermine his efforts through more covert means, whispering little things to Yellow that she didn't think were quite as damaging as they actually were. No, of course Brown would be the one to confront him, Mister Confidence himself. It was unfortunate that his bravado was ill placed.

He glanced around the large room for a moment, seemingly disinterested in the conversation. He didn't look directly at any of the things which he sought, but simply sought out the telltale signs; Odd coverings, red LED lights, anything of that sort. Of course there were plenty. Not to mention the fact that since this was a Training area, there was certainly a viewing area close enough, along with the staff present.

"Are you done, yet?" Blue demanded when Brown had finished his little spiel about how he was the savior that they all needed. The Brown Knight. That's what he'd call him. A faint sneer crossed his face at the notion. "They know what you've been doing, and simply allow it, feeding you little morsels at a time. You're not getting anywhere they don't want you to. Besides, this is all the home Yellow has ever known. You guys are simply hindering him from releasing his true potential and learning the things which he needs to know, a thing which is rather detrimental to his overall development. So keep playing hero, some us have some real work to do."

He glanced around once more, checking the location of things, and noticed that Gray had entered, and was listening to the conversation. Purple and White as well had entered, and he took a moment to admire the older German girl's figure in the tight fitting jumpsuit. Turning back to Brown, he took the mans unclenched hand forcefully in his own, and wrapped the other arm around the mans shoulder in an embrace. "So are we good?" he demanded loudly as his leaned in closer to the mans ear. "You just keep doing what you're doing," he whispered low enough that none of the camera's or staff in the room would catch it. He could feel rather than see the slight blue aura that had begun to faintly glow around his figure as he transferred his Inspiration to Rebel to his fellow comrade in an attempt to get him to realize what he was actually doing. "You Incite, cause the more I prove myself a willing slave, the more I'll be able to do unnoticed."

Blue released Brown and stepped back as Orange entered the Training Room, his gaze turning to her. Clapping Brown on the shoulder firmly, he shrugged at Orange. "No need for all that, just a simple misunderstanding," he said out loud. "Perhaps one day they'll see that I'm not the enemy, and that we've got to work together to overcome that which stands against us, just as Farbe teaches us." He glanced at Brown one last time before going to stand next to Orange. Placing a hand on her shoulder, he stared deep into her dark eyes, a feverish intensity in his own as his blue aura slowly dissipated from around his form, but not before he could impart some of his Inspiration in her as well, hoping it was enough for her to see beyond his facade. "Do you Understand?" he asked, tilting his head slightly to the side as he released her and turned, clasping his own hands at the small of his back as he stood at the ready to being training.

Noticing Red out of the corner of his eye, he shook his head. Apparently the Iron Man had found his Santa hat.

• Love
Reactions: 3 people
Brown was enraged at first with Blues statement and when he pulled him into the embrace he almost lost it. But at that moment he felt something strange about him coming from blue. when he whispered into browns ear he nodded slightly to show that he was reading him loud and clear. brown knew that it would be out of character to calm down so quickly so he punched into the steel wall with his powers he was a able to make a large dent in the wall. he had a look of fase anger for the cameras.