Farbe An Anti-Terror Magical RP

((Noooo! I'm too late!

Amendment: Not anymore. I will fight you over this, Beatrix.))

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Green, green
Green smiled at Red's commentary, chuckling softly at the memory. "Oh, jeez... That whole thing was ridiculess!" she replied, shaking her head. She couldn't believe he had been punished over the stupid thing! She only shrugged slightly, frowning faintly with a sigh. "I dunno..." There was a pause, and she was relieved at his cover. "Yeah, hopefully nothing too difficult," she replied, going with it. She hated training, but also loved it for the fact it meant using her powers. She smiled and affectionately patted Yellow's head, glad of his agreement. "Good," she chimed. However, she shot orange a slight glare, solely due to her need to protect Yellow. "Don't listen to her. Red's right... This once," she added playfully.

((I had to change mine... :p Hate it when I get ninja'd. XD))

Yellow, yellow
Yellow stared at Orange with a blank expression as she explained the the facts behind Cancer, not understanding a word. The explaination only confused him out of his wits, leaving his to look to the floor with a confused expression as he tried to figure out what had been said. "O-oh..." He muttered as if he understood perfectly, despite how he obviously had not. He only brightened up again as Red gave his own version, his lips spreading into a smile. With his little mind, it just made so much more sense. "Oh! Okay, I get it. I'm sorry, Brown, that doesn't sound fun at all!"

((Relax, guys! Yellow loves all explanations equally. <3))

• Love
((Sorry. I'm having trouble keeping up on my IPhone, which is all I have to do the roleplaying on, so I know how you feel.))

Orange, Orange
Orange rolled her eyes at the silly explanations that were given to the youth. She had figured that Sadako and the Thousand Paper Cranes would be good for the lad. There was no need to coddle him and feed him lies. She felt that she had given the kid a sufficient explanation as to what each ailment was. No matter. She stood from her seat to grab a drink and to delve into another book in her stack, The Art of War. At least she would be able to help formulate strategies better against their enemy with a book such as that. Before sitting at her table, she piped up, "If you wish to protect him, you won't. He will find things on his own and possibly hate you for it. Yellow, never stop questioning. Sometimes answers are better to be found while searching on your own than to listen to others. To not take what people say at face value. Even Green, even me, and everyone else in the complex and without." With that, she sat and sipped on her tea.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Red laughed, "Just this once? Hon, I'm always right. Every single time. I even wrote a song about it." He was smiling inside the suit. It was far from the truth, Red had taken a more specialized route in education, one that hit a lot closer to home for him. As a result he knew less about other things. He had studied physics and Radiation almost exclusively, with the required mathematics and language skills to read and do work on that level. This may have come at the expense of things like history and strategy, but to Red, it was worth it. He was arguably the most powerful member of the team, the other candidate being Gray, he could leave the tactics to someone else.

Green, green
Orange's statement appeared to have made Green feel more than a little guilty. So, with a sigh, she gave a broad but more realistic definition. "Alright, alright.. Cancer is a very bad sickness, Yellow. Like a much worse version of a cold," she explained to the boy, softly and carefully. While she didn't go into detail, it wasn't at all a lie. She just hoped the boy wouldn't ask for much more detail. Though, Red's commentary lightened her mood slightly, and she grinned at him with a huff. "Surreeeee," she replied, teasingly. Playfully, she whispered loudly to Yellow, purposely making sure Red would hear. "Don't listen to him, kid. This is the first time he's been right about something in ages!" she teased with a smile; something rare of her. "A song? Well, you should sing it, than," she replied with a matter-of-fact tone, still smiling faintly.

Red cleared his throat, clanking a metal fist against his armored chest as he did so, then let out the following song in an impressive display of vocal chords: "I'm aaaaalllllwaaaaays rrrrright, every single tiiiiiiiiime, ooooooohhhh yes, I'm aaaaalwayyyyys rrrriiiiiii-iiiiight!" He paused, "anyway, it's not done. I'm sure you wouldn't want to hear my work before it's complete,"

Reactions: Jerelin
Yellow, yellow
"Ohh.." Yellow replied, nodding his head as he thought about Green's explanation. So he was right the first time, then! It was like a cold, but badder. Yea. The scientists who hurt Brown definitely deserved some cancer for a little while. His smile returning, Yellow pondered it for a while as finished his candy bar, leaning against Green for the physical contact. It helped him feel happy. "Yea, sing it for us!"He chimed as he tuned back into the conversation between the two other colors.

• Love
Green, green
There was a brief pause from Green, as she attempted to contain her laughter. Though, she couldn't resist, and broke into a fit of laughter. Jeez, Red always did cheer her up, she'd admit, but he had definitely outdone himself. She couldn't remember the last time she'd actually laughed, it'd been so long. Though, it was a great feeling to experience again. She managed to recompose herself, though, a wide smile remained on her face. "Right, right... Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful," she mused, cheerily. "Bravo. Kudos to you," she commented, clapping playfully, eyes shimmering with a happiness she hadn't had in a long time. Yellow leaning into her only magnified it, and she more than happily wrapped her arm around him gently, more content than she had been in a long time. "Of course! You'll have to show Yellow n' I when it's done," she stated with a grin.

Brown glared at red with a furious look. "Red your so funny. ill remember that the next time were on the plane and flying over a terrorist bunker. we could always use you as a bomb." he looked at yellow. "green is correct in fact red has never been right about anything. that's why we don't let him decide on what movies to watch on movie night." Brown looked up art orange. "Orange its so good to see you in your always optimistic attitude. I understand where your coming from, but yellow should know that he can trust us with telling him what he needs to know...' He looked up at magenta. "well most of us here." Brown looked at yellow and smiled at him. "yellow I promise you that no matter what I will always be around to protect you, because im going to need you to protect me." Brown took off his black baseball cap and adjusted the strap for it to fit on yellow and he put it on his head. "that's my favorite cap. I want you to have it. it has a power to make you not afraid of anything." Brown smiled as he ran his hand through his hair to get rid of hat hair. Brown looked at green. "If you want to green ill go get my guitar and play back up"

Yellow, yellow
Yellow squealed with laughter along with Green, clapping his own hands. "Um.. Bravo!" He chimed, stealing the word from Green. "You gotta teach us to sing it, too~" He added with an amused giggle, his hands resting at his sides as he calmed down, though one almost automatically went back to clinging to Brown's sleeve. Green wrapping her arm around him was just icing on the cake. Another phrase he'd heard from another color. He'd never had cake, before, but icing sure sounded like a good thing. His attention turned back to Brown as he spoke, his eyes sparkling at what he had to say. He blinked a few times as the older one removed his cherished cap, watching curiously as he adjusted the strap. He gasped in excitement as the cap was placed on his head. "Really~?!"

((ope, I'm late. :I gimme a sec to edit this Editted. c:))

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
(I'm crying. That's so cute.)

Red took a bow, "Thank you, thank you. And Brown, did you not just hear the song? The one that I just sung, just now?" He shot him a look that went unseen by everyone outside the suit, "If it's in song, it's never wrong. Rule number one of, I dunno, being." This, unbeknownst to all, was one of the greatest truths in the universe. He sat back down with a series of clangs, then looked to Yellow, who seemed perfectly happy with his song. "You know I'm right, don't you Yellow?"

Yellow, yellow
Yellow grinned, his hands having moved to his head, happily placed atop the hat as if it would fall off, otherwise. "Mhm! I think your really smart about stuff, so you must be right~!" He chimed in agreement. "And--- You're like a robot man, and robots are really smart, too, so-- so you're extra smart!" He added in his own childish logic.
"Brown and Green are really smart, too. I think everyone's smarter than me, but I'm gettin' better at it!"

Brown simply looked at red. "That was singing. I though that was the sound of a stray cat dying." He couldn't help but smile at him. "of course. your going to need it to help me out. Besides I wouldn't have it any other way. Don't worry about those scientists. I don't want them to get cancer. I want payback on my own terms" he looked at yellow. "trust me yellow if red was a robot he must have a computer virus. Yellow your going to be smarter than all of us."

Green, green
Green's smile widened at Yellow's commentary. "Yeah, definitely! Although, I'm certain we'll never be able to sing it as well as you," she mused sarcastically in a teasing manner. She looked to Brown with a heartfelt smile, touched at his act towards Yellow. "That's truly sweet of you, Brown," she chimed, though, it really was none of her business. "Jeez, I'll have to remember that rule. It could be dangerous not to," she mused, sarcasm in her voice again. "Aww, c'mon! Don't be silly, Yellow. You're plenty smart," she assured. However, she shot Red an apologetic look at Yellow's comment. While it was meant to be a compliment, she knew being in that suit was hard for him.

Last edited:
Orange, Orange
Orange smirked from the sound of Red's singing. He is indeed a silly one... Brown had spoke to her to be able to trust them with telling the youngster what he would need to know. This incensed her. She closed the book and slammed it on the table as she stood with her arms crossed across her chest. "Then tell me, Brown, how would you explain a battlefield to him? When we go on a mission, would you tell him to avert his eyes? Would you keep him out of the way so that he would be safe? He is not a simple child anymore. He cannot and will not have his own life because he, like the rest of us here, was chosen to be a weapon. That is all we are: weapons. He will see things that any normal child should not have to see, and he will see it regularly. What will you say to him then? 'Some bad people want to kill people because they think it's fun'? That is such bull. He will see death, and he will be the cause of death. As will you, and as will I. These people that we will be going up against have an agenda and are not killing people just for the hell of it. Just like us."

• Love
Red laughed, "You most certainly are, beyond any doubt. After all, you've figured out who the smartest is already. I bet by the time you're my age, you'll be the new smartest, and you'll win the Smart Prize!" He nodded as he said this, doing his best to make it seem real. "Yellow, if you win the Smart Prize, will you make this Robo-man into a real one? With no metal or wires?" It was a childish question, and one that the true meaning of weant way over dear Yellow's adorable little head, but he asked it, none the less. Then, his eyes hardened behind the suit. "Orange, it's time we talked. Outside, if you please." He was clearly struggling to keep his voice level.

Yellow, yellow
Yellow jumped a bit at the sudden sound of the book hitting the table, his smile disappearing as he looked towards Orange with wide eyes. Sinking into himself as she went off on her tangent, the child tilted the cap down over his face, looking towards the floor. He wasn't completely sure what got the woman so riled up when everyone was having a good time for once, but he realized it involved himself. Assuming he had done something to break the happiness, he gripped the rim of the cap, staring a hole into the floor. "I'm sorry, Orange, please don't be mad..."

• Love
Orange, Orange
She looked at Yellow as he shirked within himself. She gingerly made her way to the lad, knelt on one knee, and placed her brown hands on his shoulders. "You are not to blame. I was only stating the truth. You need not be coddled, and you need to know what will happen and what you will see. It is not your fault, and it will never be your fault. As I have said earlier: always question. You should never run from that, and remember that it is okay to be afraid, but with where we are now, we must fight, and we must push past our fears. Know that me getting upset is not your fault." She wanted to hug the boy, but she felt that it would be better that she refrained. She stood, removing her hands off the boy's shoulders. She returned to her table to collect her things. It's obvious that I am not welcome here. She left with the stack of books hugged in her arms.

• Love