Farbe An Anti-Terror Magical RP

Red had been listening to the conversation, listening as it was decided that Brown would ferry any injured back to Green. Red spoke up, "You know, the suit is immune to small arms fire, I'm probably better suited to the role of 'bullet sponge for the wounded' role. Besides, I could lay down covering fire as I got away." He suggested. Red never liked fighting, so having something else, a secondary objective, would be a lifesaver. Red was usually the first one to be sent in, his suit didn't just protect the others from his radiation, it was also incredibly durable, and wouldn't be damaged by small arms fire: pistols, submachine guns, handheld machine guns, and lower-powered rifles. Higher powered weapons such as high-powered rifles or snipers, most mounted machine guns, and a variety of explosives could tear through his armor. Most of the time, their enemies weren't that well armed. "In case you guys forgot, I'm not exactly in a stealth suit. Sneaking won't be in the cards for me...Ever."

Last edited:
Green, green
Green was glad to see Brown's reaction, relieved that he seemed to lighten up a bit. Which, led to her lightening up, as well. Her surroundings usually had that effect on her. "Can do!" she replied, returning the grin and readying to aim her fire(to narrowly miss), but before she could shoot.. Oh, thank GOD!

Green attended to readying for the mission more cheerily than ever. Sure, sure; escape was temporary.. But hey, she didn't have to fight Brown, and punishment would be rescheduled. So, Green followed the others quietly, boarding with them and mostly staying out of discussion. Till, of course, Brown mentioned her staying back to heal; something, for the sake of her team, she was more than willing to do. She nodded her agreement, but didn't like the idea of Brown, Red, or anyone having to risk running back and fourth, or having someone protecting her.

"Guys.. We all know I can hold my own just as well as the rest of you. There's no reason to waste resources protecting me. Besides, I can move just fine; I can retrieve the injured just fine on my own," she insisted. Aside from that, she kept quiet; seemingly alright with the rest of the plan. Though, she was really just spacing out and trying to ignore the dull ache in her head. When will this end? The catastrophe and chaos.. The merciless killing.. Will it ever stop?

Gray, gray
She felt It pout at the rejection of the idea that could have eliminated the problems quickly. "By crush I meant at their necks and it wouldn't cause the bloody building to fall, I've already tested it and it worked fairly well. You should really trust me and my abilities in the field, Brown. The only problem would be that it kinda decapitates the people but since it's not being used I won't say anything else about it." Gray stood up, placed the cinder in her cup holding before stretching a bit and slowly making her way to the front. This wasn't an ordinary mission if all of them were going to be sent to fight at once, she knew this would be different. They couldn't take any chances if It was right, then something was going to happen, something always happened when It warns her.

"I'm going to change into a different set of armor. This'll definitely be fast paced if that plan is what we're using and there is no way in the nine levels of hell that I'll be wearing full body armor." Gray announced. "I expect a back up plan or two if everything goes to hell though." Because in the end, I just know it won't be the same after this mission. She thought bitterly as she entered the closet with her multitude of armors and weapons.

Last edited by a moderator:
Black, #302226
While everyone talked, Black used the time to filter any information about them that might be useful.
Orange seemed to be able to amplify the powers of others.
Yellow's had something to do with light. At least that was what he figured of it if his powers were useful for a flash grenade.
Gray seemed to have experience, and he cared for his teammates. Too bad they didn't say anything about his powers.
Champagne was able to hack the comms, and he was able to imitate voices.
Green seemed to have healing abilities, but it sounded simple. Black made a mental note to pay attention for more info.
Brown probably had the ability to alter his body, and regenerate as well.

After taking the mental notes, Black began to work on something. In a cartoon, the audience would see 2 cogs spinning, then changing into a light bulb. Black got up from his seat and walked to the others.
I think I got this. We can make this work if we set our priorities and order of things.
Our first objective will be to get inside. We can't use the front door. Even if i open it, we will attract attention. Even if we get inside quietly, Red will be too noisy. Let's go in through the sewers. It stinks, but if Orange helps me, I can create a more quiet entrance for us, from the bottom, to one of the restrooms. Even if we are caught there, we will not attract too much attention.
The next thing we will have to do is to get one of the patrols. Just one. Champagne? It will be your job to hack the comms, imitate the voice, and give false information. I don't know how your power works, but you will probably have to use multiple voices. From there on, we split into 3 teams.
Team A will take care of the bombs. I think I know where the bombs will be placed, so i will join team A.
Team B will free the hostages. This team will have to be stealthy and tricky.
Team C has to take out the leader, and any terrorists they encounter. Our most destructive members should join this one.
...That is, if this plan is acceptable. Just an idea I had.

This was one of the rare moments where Black was talkactive. It was up for the team to decide if they wanted to roll with this idea. After saying everything, he kept looking at the team with his usual, almost neutral expression, waiting for their answers as he had his hands in his pockets.

Last edited:
Brown looked at grey as he did the last of his preperation. His eyes looked at black. He took in blacks plan. He was a little shock to say the least. "Wow... I love this plan. I'm excited to be a part of it. I call being in team c. I might as well use my super human strength and speed for something fun... I mean useful."

Blue, Blue
Blue yawned. He was tired. Too damned tired. He squeezed his eyes shut and shook his head. Suddenly an eleven year old was making up plans for the group? They were traveling, in a jet, to Manhattan to apparently stop some sort of criminal terrorist organization which had chosen the Empire State building as his place to make a statement. A place of business offices and tourists. There were no high priority targets there. And the man had already killed more people in the bombings of the entryways into Manhattan than he could possibly have as hostages in the building. No, either this was an amateur move and simply done by a homocidal ( and quite frankly suicidal ) maniac, or there was something else going on. And the fact that so much planning and effort went into getting the man on the top floor of one of the icons of New York pointed more towards the latter.

"You want to make a hole in the ground, through the support keeping earth, bedrock, and asphalt, not to mention tons of concrete and steel, out of the sewage tunnels, beneath one of the largest buildings in the world which could ultimately weaken the structure and cause it to collapse due to the instability which you'll be causing it just to fit a few youngsters and a walking crimson tank through a gap which we probably wouldn't be able to climb if our lives depended upon it?" He sighed, and glanced out the window of the jet, knowing that their time was limited. "Two teams. One a diversion through the front doors will alert the terrorists and send them scrambling. Red and Brown would need to be on that team. Another team can scale the scaffolding on the side of the building and reach the davit for quick access to the rooftops. Myself and Orange will have to be on that one so we can get information from any of the terrorists we encounter, and thus be able to discover through conventional means their number and the location of any explosives in the building. The elevators and stairways will likely be monitored, though I highly doubt this terrorist has enough manpower to keep tabs on all entry points into the building, let alone take on Brown and Red. This guy has already killed more people than he has holed up inside, so I highly doubt he'll hesitate to kill them anyways. Besides, tourists and office workers aren't his goal. This is a trap." He found himself wondering if he'd even have enough strength to use his powers again so soon. This had come so abruptly, and he was still reeling from the after affects of his previous actions.

Black, #302226
When blue spoke up, Black listened up and considered his ideas. He walked up to blue and looked into his eyes once they had eye contact.
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]"You're reckless. Defenses will tighten up once they are alerted."[/BCOLOR]
Black turned back to the group since the next part was not jst for blue.
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]"And I never said I would make a hole. Buildings of that size have complicated systems for waste water and garbage. One of the restrooms at the first floor is linked to a maintenance room, which is linked to the sewers. The only thing stopping us are 2 locked security doors. Size: Height: 6.6 feet. Width: 5.2 feet. About 0.9 feet thick and made of steel. Waterproof and build to withstand intense pressure in case of a malfunction in the system. I read about it in a magazine.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]But I am not a leader. You will all will decide with which idea we will go."[/BCOLOR]
Since there was nothing more to add, Black went to the fridge mentioned earlier, took a can with chocolate milk, and sat down on his seat again to drink it and focus. He still had to go through some calculations if he wanted to find the bombs.

Last edited:
Reactions: Genghismike
Champagne
"We don't know enough about these terrorists, to know how'll they'll react to a frontal attack. They may begin killing hostages, and if they have a bomb of some sort they may detonate it and take everyone and everything with them. Once the hostages are apprehended, then we have more leg room to do what we want--until then I think it's best for the hostages that we go in quietly. " Champagne blinked, causing his hazel green eyes to brighten as he looked over everyone's emotions. The colors were dancing over their heads, wafting from their skin. He saw dark blunt colors swirling about--signs of stress and nervousness as well as tension and he also saw bright pungent colors--signs of excitement and eagerness. He left a pastel pink cloud of calm encase them all, and the negative emotions diminished a bit. Champagne removed the manila file that was behind his chair in the back pocket, pulling it onto his lap. He opened the folder--it was information on their assignment. Just beautiful. "Okay, there are 8 terrorists. 2 male lieutenants , 1 female, the leader--" Champagne held up pictures that had been taken of said threats, they were blurry nothing but an outline really. "According to this, the appear to have standard gear and one of the lieutenants is guarding the hostages, about 3 floors down from the roof and 2 floors down from them is the seconded lieutenant with a team of 4 and then 3 floors down from that is the leader, the female." Champagne grabbed the remote and turned on the mini T/V that hung on the wall near the far back, he flicked to the News Station and let the channel play.
Apparently, the SWAT team was struggling to make it past the female leader, coming back either dead or with various knife and stab wounds.
"If we go through the sewer, and up and out the maintenance closest eventually the first person we'll come into contact with is the leader. We can overwhelm her with sheer numbers--do so quietly--and apprehend her radio. I can control the others easily by mimicking her voice, and we can take her in for questioning. I can move the Seconded Lieutenant and his team out of the way, bring them down in groups and we can eliminate them that way--that's something I can do by myself honestly, while that's taking place a second team can go up apprehend the 1st lieutenant and save the hostages. Of course, we can loop the cameras to keep them in the dark and I can find out if they have a bomb ready to be detonated anywhere."
The Egyptian stood leaving the file open and in his seat, and the T.V still playing as he went to grab a snack from the mini fridge--a sandwich.
"Hell, we wouldn't even need to kill them all if we didn't have to. Blue and I could use our empathy to subdue them, overwhelm them with fatigue, pain, or anything crippling, bind and gag them and--" He took a bite of the turkey BLT "We'd have plenty to take back for questioning."

Last edited:
Rorke stood up and looked through the window. A ring of flashing police lights surrounded the building. Oddly enough the military had not arrived. Exactly what Rorke had planned. Farbe was on its way. He turned to a merc that stood near the door. "Place C4 on the surrounding supports, and give me the detonator." Rorke commanded. "May I ask why sir?" The Merc replied. "Just do it!" Rorke replied while he unholstered his pistol. The Merc got the message and went about the task. Rorke stepped into the large room with the hostages. Mercs walked up and down the rows of hostages, watching them. Rorke walked across the room, between the hostages. One of them jumped at him. It was a women in her mid 20s. She had gotten out of her restraints. He saw it coming. As he was walked towards in her direction he saw her retraint was loosened. He cought her with the hilt of his gun before she could lay a finger on him. She fell to the ground. A stream of blood slowly made its way down the side of her head. "Now that wasn't very nice." Rorke said in a mocking voice. He grabbed her by her neck and walked her to the window. He threw her against it and then shot it out. Shards of glass fell to the ground. "When you get down there, tell them I send my regards!" He pushed her out and she screamed as she fell 1,200 feet to her death. Rorke then turned to rest if the hostages. "Let this be a lesson for all of you."

((Hey, Nova, do you think you could find a different color for your dialogue? It's just really hard to read.))

Reactions: Sav
Blue, Blue
Blue listened once more to Black and Champagne as he typed away at the laptop before him, his fingers a blur as he sought the information which he needed. Various tabs displayed numerous bits of information, along with a map of the surrounding area. He got a quick idea of the location of the nearest military installations, a general view of the grounds around the Empire State building, and he spent some time browsing through twitter feeds and newly uploaded videos on youtube which pertained to the Empire State building. It seemed the world was in an uproar, and currently all eyes seemed to be on them. Social media was amazing, and it allowed for eyes and information to be found in locations which at one point wasn't quite as readily available. They lived in an age where people were, unknowingly, spies in key locations.

He re watched a vid of a vacationing group of people who had been checking out the Empire State building from nearby, catching footage of the choppers which had flown in close to the building. Thinking it odd, they had recorded the occurrence, not knowing what would soon happen. After the incident had occurred, they had been smart enough to upload the video which was already garnering a massive amount of views. So too were other video's with similar content. Blue mused to himself over the size of the choppers, and why they were allowed into controlled airspace, especially Manhattan, without being intercepted and redirected to the local airport. The thought soon left his mind as he noticed another video which had just been uploaded from an office worker from a smart phone. The video was jerky as hell, but showed a group of men rushing into the building before the vid abruptly turned to a high panicked rush as the worker fled. There were a lot more than eight terrorists. And a glimpse of heavy weaponry unnerved Blue. No, this wouldn't be an easy thing to overcome.

"There's probably more than eight, 'Pagne," Blue finally said to Champagne, calling him "Payne" since Champagne was a rather annoying word to him. Besides, Payne sounded cooler. He turned to laptop to the dark skinned male, replaying the video from the beginning. "There's also reports of gunshots being heard from the top of the tower by other eyewitnesses and...." Blue turned his gaze to the t.v., then shook his head. "Seems the news choppers are catching more footage of hostages already being killed. Which pretty much brings the "Save everyone" idea to a moot point." He gestured towards the t.v., before turning the laptop once more around to face him. Bringing another tab, he quickly thumbed the mouse-pad to bring up more information which he was seeking.

"Time is currently against us, this guy is killing hostages, and we really don't have the time to go spending thirty minutes wandering around, lost in the sewers twenty feet underground, only to come up into the restrooms and enter the lobby anyways. Then we have the issue of dealing with whether or not we should use the elevator or the stairs. Considering, both are death traps to be honest." He wasn't even aware that the elevators were out of commission anyways. "Besides, currently we're unaware of the location of the group, though there are reports that part of them are holed up near the top of the building anyways. We simply don't have enough time to go wandering through the sewers, then climbing up an untold amount of stairways to get up the over one hundred floors of the building. By the time we did arrive, the terrorists would probably be eating a hearty dinner after having killed half of the hostages."

Blue was getting tired of having to explain all this. Turning the laptop to the others once more, he gestured towards a satellite view of the streets around the Empire State Building. "There's some construction going on for the outside of the building, giving us some scaffolding to scale. The Davit can take us to the top level swiftly and silently. Considering the sheer amount of snipers that have no doubt taken up positions around the building, the Terrorists would be fools to risk their necks sticking their heads out the window. The Davit is a safe route for us. However, for all we know, the sewer level could be crawling with terrorists. That's their only other way in and out, considering that now the building is surrounded and both street and air traffic is being controlled and monitored. Going into the sewers could be a death trap, and all the same, could get us pinned down and waste even more time."

He glanced around at the rest gathered in the jet. Surely they could understand this. It was so basic, and if he had been a terrorist, is exactly what he would have done. Or rather, he'd have set up small explosive traps in the sewage tunnels to trap anyone who tried to come in that way. He'd also have ensured that the elevators were shut down in some manner or another, since any forces coming up would have to take the stairwell and simply get pinned down. The only other method would be to drop in troops from the sky, and the terrorists would be able to pick them off from their fortified position. No, they were sunk in deep.

"Once again, we need to split up in groups, but don't go throwing us all into the tunnels. It's sheer suicide, and a massive waste of time. We need to strike silently, but also quickly. I'm going to need four of you with me...." He looked among the other Projects. He had already pondered out the plan, but he still sought to meet eye contact with each of them. "For the covert team taking the Davit up to the upper levels, I need Orange, Black, White, and Green with me. We'll need those skill sets to take them by surprise and quickly subjugate them, and Green will prove invaluable in the case of any hostages being wounded." Besides, if she's with Brown, they'll be too busy looking out for each other to be effective. Better to split them up so that they fight harder to be back together once it's all said and done.

He glanced at the rest of them. "Once the Davit Team is in place, the Assault Team can move in to create a diversion. The Davit Team, after securing the location of the Hostages, can move in as soon as the Assault Team creates the diversion, giving them a moment to move in and take care of their tasks during the initial confusion. Red and Brown will be excellent for the Assault Team since they are nearly invulnerable to whatever gets thrown at them. 'Pagne can help manipulate the mental state of the opposition, Yellow can blind them, and Gray can take them down with metal projectiles, not to mention would prove excellent for diverting the course of any gunfire thrown their way. They also need to swiftly discover the location of the explosives which can only be placed strategically in one location; any lower level supports which help to reinforce the building's integrity. There's been enough movies with these things done, and besides, it's the tactic utilized by construction companies whenever they demolish large towers. Implosion. So the Assault Team can probably be split in two, one to seek out the explosives, and the other to sweep the floors of the building with the aid of Swat after the Davit Team has secured the Hostages."

Blue grit his teeth with a growing sign of irritation. They were running out of time. And besides, he had the growing sense of unease that this wasn't about money or making a statement. Hell, the Terrorists hadn't even made communication with any demands. And killing hostages outright showed that they weren't exactly holding out for demands. No, they were biding their time for something. Or someone. He felt like the someone was them. A Trap....

Brown sat there taking in what blue had said. He glared a little at him wanting to separate him and green, but he got over it rather quickly. He didn't like the idea of being ordered around, but blue made sense. "OK blue. I think your plan is the best thought out. As for the two assult team. I think champagne and grey sold search for the bombs. Champagne is the best with explosives and grey can find them fast by sensing the metal in them. Me, red, and yellow can handle taking out the enemies."

Gray, gray
"I can't detect every bomb in place, Brownie." The teen grunted as she took her place back in the designated chair in her Arc Armor Set. "I've learned personally that explosives don't need to have any sort real metal to detonate.. God forsaken kamikazes and their giant bloody zeppelin packed with explosives was a major in the ass for a mission." Yes, the Japanese, myself included I know, had a great history despite its problems but sweet Jesus on a quantum pogo stick did I want to slaughter those who fought me back then. Gray took a long sip of her cider as she found out the Empire State's schematics along with the surrounding area, just in case, and it's recent updates on the laptop by her chair. Similar to the laptop being used Blue.

Blue boy is right on target.
She thought grimly as the video, that was sent a couple minutes or so ago, of a woman getting pushed out a window to her death and making a rather large pool of bone, flesh, and blood on the ground. "Taking their time rather happily here, best case is that they are waiting for a super special group to pop up and save the day.. Preferably us. Worst case, we walk into a place that is for pure suicidal means and they destroy the building on us."

Black, #302226
Black didn't like to admit it, but Blue's plan was better. They really didn't have the time on their side, so this plan probably had the best success chances. Instead of being against it though, Black took a smartphone that one of the researchers gave him earlier and began to re-create the world trade center in a wireframe model. He made quick virtual simulations at which points the bombs would have to be placed to cause the most damage, and after a few moments, he held his phone to Gray.
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]"Look here. The 2 most possible locations."[/BCOLOR]
When running the simulations, there were 2 ways of causing the most damage. Either let it fall north so that it would crush the station and bury it under concrete and dust, or let it fall into the other tower, which may be enough to cause a domino effect. Blast positions were in the simulation too, which were a bit vague, but probably better than looking everywhere from 1st to 3rd floor. The locations of the blasts were either at the northern side, or the south eastern.
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]"If it's a trap, they can be anywhere. Good luck"[/BCOLOR]
Even while wishing the other team good luck, his expression didn't change. Whenever he meant it or not was a little mystery for now. Black was quiet again. This seemed to be no time to sit around and just wait for something to happen, so he remained where he was to share his ideas and thoughts as he had them.

Last edited: