Faraway Castle

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Welcome! You have been invited by sele to join our community. Please click here to register.
...errrhhhhmmm... uhhh... well... *long pause* anarchy?

*sighs and gets off* I can't stop you can I? *pouts*

Only one village, I promises... *says quieter* unless I get carried away *Starts to run to the village again*

*Kills guard with ax and turns to wave at the other smiling* WOOHOO! *Gets tackled from behind and starts wrestling with the man who tackled him*

Sorry guys I was watching Dragonball e.e -Nervous laugh- Hehehe...

Okay okay okay! Phew you people! I still love you all. Okay so I guess I have some home work to do. I will look at ALL the applications and put them in one big list and then after I make sure everything is in order I will put up the IC. Sorry about all the confusion, and I now just got to look at it all. I really really don't want to keep you all waiting, so I'll go as fast as I can. And give me that Ax!

*laugh from her tree tail flicking in amusement* you are funny folk xD

*laughs [MENTION=3415]NorwayFOO[/MENTION] * ha ha~!!! You got the axe taken away~!!! *dances around in circles*

WOO!
Okay this is all good. Ice i am sooo sorry about causing you trouble, but should be good now. You and Lydia being twins fits just right. Thank you all for your patience. Now I just have to work on the IC thread. And thank you all for joining, this should be fun!

>.< that was my ax... *kicks the guy who tackled him and walks into village* Anyone know where I can get a battle ax?!?

*Takes out torch* Ahh well... I just burn it down without killing everyone first. *Smiles and lights a house on fire*

*Controls the fire and poofs it out before it burns down the house* Dont play with fire Babynor

I did! First to post =P

*Falls back from surprise hug.* o.O

Is happy.

We took up 6 pages of random RPing and discussing while waiting and then the RP comes up and... wow that's a lot of words...