Fantasy High

Status
Not open for further replies.
Laec stared up at the girl as he finally saw her features. She looked similar to him in the sense that their hair was both white and their eyes were a shade of blue and their skin were both pale, granted she didn't have a mermaid's tail. Feeling that he stared too long, he briefly glanced towards the wolf as it straightened up his wheelchair. He turned back to the girl as he thought only for a moment if he should reach for her hand. Instead he quickly looked away, his pale skin red at the cheeks. "I'm fine. I don't need help." He narrowed his eyes, thinking the statement sounded too rude for his liking. The merman sighed, his tail flicking under his blanket as he pointed to his wheelchair. "If you could just bring my chair closer to me, I can get in it myself."

@Cybermoon

"Goooood, promise me you'll stop going through them," she holds out her pinky, "you have to pinky promise me." She waits patiently for Alexander to swear that he'll never, never ever, never ever ever, go through her memories again. Once was plenty enough for her.

"Hm, I'll take you up on that offer," she winks, walking towards him and wrapping her arms around his shoulders. "I want you to be..." She whispers in his ear seductively, "the very first..." she continues, "person that I KILL!" She laughs, booping him on the nose. She quickly backs away and heads for the door, still laughing.

@EddiEddi

"I'll not go through them unless the situation is requiring it, or it's to save your ass." he said and then sighed and pinky swore her. "there happy?" He said looking slightly bemused at her childish actions. though he didn't mind all that much

When she put her arms round his shoulders he automatically hugged her back though when she did boop his nose he didn't let go of her and gave her the biggest grin he could manage and bit her neck, before sucking on it and leaving a mark. "there we're even." He said and then smirked "I doubt you can kill me. but even then, I'm quite amused you let me get away with it." He said and shook his head walking towards the door with her.

Iona understood and withdrew her hand, standing up straight. She was always taught not to push to help someone when they didn't wish for it. Though she nodded at his request and went to the chair, pushing it towards him and stopping once it was right next to him. The ice that was on the floor was now mostly melted but was still cold. Blushing a bit, she decided to tell him that the reason he slipped was her fault. "Um... sorry about your slip. It was my fault the water froze over." Iona explained, bowing her head. "I can't really control my powers when I am feeling over emotional." If her mother ever heard her say that, more than likely the fearsome woman would have Iona clean after the ice dragon for a month!

@CrimDemon

"Really?" Now Laec was very interested in her. He glanced towards the wheelchair and quickly got onto it, careful to not fall again. He sighed with relief when he was finally situated in the chair, the caudal fin of his tail flicking. He inwardly laughed in embarrassment that he did not a more elegant way of meeting the girl. Finally after a moment of being quiet, he asked her what was tugging at his mind. "Might I ask what you are? I never knew of anything or anyone that can... do that." The young merman tilted his head like a confused puppy as his white hair slipped over his forehead. He glanced towards his bag that was still on the floor as he reached for it, quickly picking it up.

@Cybermoon

Last edited by a moderator:
Lilith smiled contently, satisfied that he had pink promised her. Pinky promises were sacred to her, and if anyone ever broke them she would snap their necks. Not prepared for Alex to hug her, she tried to back away, with no avail. His grip around her waist was too strong, and she couldn't wriggle herself out of his grasp. Any efforts to do so had been useless.

"Hey, let go-" she had muttered, before she felt him bite her on her neck, "Alex? Ow!" She had never been bitten before, except by stray cats on her arms, and the sensation was quite foreign. When he had let go, she rubbed her neck softly, looking to see if it made a mark.

"Okay, but now we're even!" She chuckled, walking with him towards the door. The hallways were still as packed, students of all races hustling and bustling to meet their friends or find their lockers. Some had already seemed to get into some trouble or make enemies. Lilith was glad she started off with a friend.

@EddiEddi

Iona looked up at him and smiled a bit, twirling a strand of hair around her left index finger while her right hand occupied itself with petting her companion. "I'm an ice witch." She answered, freeing both of her hands to create a snowflake to show as an example. "I come from the icy mountain tops of the North. What about you? From where do you hail from?" She asked, eyeing some of his tail that was peaking out a bit. She had only heard of the fish folk but had never met one in person before, as the fish kind could not survive at all in her kinds domain. The boy seemed nice, if not a bit embarrassed but that would be just about anyone who had slipped on some ice in the hall. "My name is Iona Song, by the way."

@CrimDemon

Reactions: CrimDemon
"Ice witch? Interesting." Laec smiled slightly at the thought of witches and mountains. He knew he couldn't go there himself, but he couldn't help but wonder. He looked stunned at the sight of the snowflake, his eyes brightening up a little. It was clear that this was his first time seeing a snowflake. "Amazing..." He muttered softly under his breath before the ice witch snapped him out of his daze as she introduced herself. He cleared his throat and his expression returned to his usual cold features as he stared up at her. "I hail from the ocean, the one farthest towards the east. And my name is Laec Wynchell. It is nice to meet you, Iona Song."

@Cybermoon

A bark sounded beside Iona as Sir Winter made his presence known to the both of them. Iona looked and smiled at the wolf and knelt down beside him, making the snowflake disappear into thin air. "And this is Sir Winter, my friend and companion since I was a little girl." She introduced the white wolf, hugging the creature around the neck with love and adoration. She looked back at Laec and her smile only grew. "It is an honor for us to meet you Laec Wynchell of the East Ocean." Iona said in her most regal and polite voice, a habit she picked up when she was young to show that she was to take over her mother's position as leader of her kind. She didn't even notice that she had slipped into that tone of voice until Sir Winter lightly bopped his nose against her cheek.

@CrimDemon

"Okay! I have to go to class guys, I'll see some of you at lunch, okei?" She waved softly to her friends using her fingers to make a slight impression. She loved her friends, every last one of them. Not being exactly sociable with everyone she just clung to whoever she saw hanging around. Today it was a few second years who made her feel at home. Even the largest second year to date Matan. He had been her friend for a while, probably since the summer break when he had met her. On this hot day her ice cream partially melted soaking her favourite cone, the waffle cone, and dropped through the cone before she noticed. He decided he would buy her another one calling it his good nature. She hated to leave their relationship that way and stepped way out of her comfort zone by telling him that she would pay him back some how. That was over the summer last year right before she decided to go to this school. She still hasn't repaid him, she still couldnt think of exactly how but, it wasn't him that helped her make that decision it was a good contributing factor but not the full reason. A decision to do anything would never be based on a person for any reason, this she knew for a fact. The only reason she was here was to locate her God-brethren. There was no reason for her to be in school for any other reason, she was smart beyond her years of maturity, not a fallen angel but the very daughter of God and Saten themselves.

She felt quite strongly about fallen angels since they had to of had it rough. She wondered if, like her, they couldn't die, maybe they roamed around just like her. Of course Astraya could die but she would simply be reincarnated again repeating the vicious cycle. Only two times had she the disgrace of saying she had died and one was one of her siblings fault. Searching for them was a pain, convincing them she was related to them. (As heaven is a vast space and still though siblings not everyone knew each other and Nightmare was no different.) Nightmare basically denied her involvement with the child-Astraya and because of that Astraya had to prove herself, this involved her jumping off a cliff and forcing herself not to spread her wings. Death was quick for her and on the plus side, suicide, so there was no possible way she was heading to heaven. Though it hurt for days after, Nightmare became convinced and allowed Astraya to take her back to Japan where she lived in her large Japanese style apartment. Nightmare voted to stay home while Astraya did all the work but Nightmare did manage to bring Xyander and Austian home, Astraya could not complain. Her family, as dysfunctional as it was, was getting back together and she was happy about it. After all how couldn't she when her family were her friends too. There was even a time when Austian was trying to explain the Christian holiday known as Christmas to the group of girls. At first he flailed about for a few hours setting the house up in Christmas lights containing colours like red blue and green, then he went as far as to go to the forest in his frustration and hack the top of a fifty foot tree down. Where he went the girls would never know and never asked, they just let him do his thing. After he was finished he had set up the whole House, dressing his sisters in slutty Santa outfits and put on a dear costume. The girls had fun destroying his creation and even tied him up. It might have been because Astraya was the goddess of winter solstice that led to his demise, whatever it was it was a good memory.

Astraya had no idea how her mind worked sometimes, one moment she could be thinking about class and the next, like now, she was thinking about her family. She made it slowly and steadily to her first class of the day, normally she would skip it, but this year she had signed up for music class. A class held in the music room 4 a, for the third year students and some straggling remainder years. This class was advanced, Astraya hoped to be just as advanced as they were. She had practiced over the summer investing in a piano and an insanely expensive tutor. Nightmare made it her policy to scare him every time he came over though scaring him out of actually tutoring her. So. She pulled her strings and a few you tube videos and long, long, night later and she felt confident enough to try it out in front of people. At first she was shy, sitting at the large piano reminded her of giving class reports, something she wasn't good at anyway, let alone when people were staring at her. But this was different. She didn't want the attention and people were still piling in barely settled down so she started to tickle the ivories. A slow beat warm up started through her fingers while she got a feel for this piano. Clearly not made from real Ivory, and even slightly disappointing from this knowledge, it sounded much different then gets at home. "Humph," she whispered in frustration. Playing around for a few seconds more she found the floor petals and started to play with them discovering that they changed the keys from resonating for a few seconds to a few moments and so on. Excited she exploded into playing the piano like she had known her entire life. She wasn't the best but only a summers practice and she was pretty good for a beginner.

(Oh my god my post is short)

Miming was taken to her surprise by the gentleman she ran into having absolutely nothing to say about it, rather in the form of a few muffled words and took off before she could respond. Her hand raised on the leu of speaking but he took off before she could do anything else, making her feel like she rather walked into a brick wall instead of a boy. Her huge white ears twitched upon her head as she watched him stalk off. Her mind wandered around and she then smelled the air catching his holy or rather- un-holy scent. He wasn't quite a demon but not quite a saint, not human but not living either, he was immune to any stalking abilities she had making her ears square on her head angrily. She almost wanted to forfeit the day and skip all the rest of her classes for the entire week but that would get her more then just detention deterring her away from that train of thought. Now she wanted to kill that serpent kid and give him as a sacrifice to the death kid sitting watching her every move. She hated him. He peered into her should and felt her emotions making her even more angry, so much so pink washed to her finger tips, though she couldn't figure out why he infuriated her so much. She headed silently towards her class in the hopes that it would make her happier.

Until she reminded herself to look for her locker so, she began to use her stalking abilities to find it. A wall of lockers, square boxes for her shoes stood before her. Five or six rows just outside the school where the office and infirmary were. She stalked them until she found a set of lockers, 12 small boxes lined on the wall under a large window onlooking the beautiful lake they were built next to. The still waters calmed her. It was a pretty blue colour, clearly a man made lake but it's beauty was still not to be reckoned with. Even as she discovered her locker was set here for a reason she opened it and put her shoes inside pulling the school issued shoes out of it. They looked nothing like the uniform, but she could only guess this was the point. The soft yellow pastel colour contrasted against the white and red of the uniform, it was a nice but totally out of place contrast. Her uniform was modified slightly for her species but aside from the shirt being cut at the sleeves and her stocking-less legs nothing else was changed. She hated stockings and because of this may have fibbed about what was truly okay to wear as a species. However. If she had it her way, she would have just not worn anything on her legs besides her skirt. She hated shoes too but didn't mind these ones.

They were comfortable and made virtually no noise as she walked down the vast hallways of the school. It was beautifully built, with cascading walls and vaulted ceilings, even the stairs which had been placed in the middle of the school with a rather open layout looked pleasing. The people crowding the spaces everywhere in every nook and cranny didn't please her too much as she made her way down the halls in search of her first class which so happened to be "how to co-exist with humans" a monsters version of the humans home economics or some sort. This class so happened to be down the stairs on the basement level which if it wasn't creepy enough was right under the actual economics class. The walls were pretty much paper thin but this was the only clas down here that Momiji could see. She slowly prepared herself and then entered the room.

Laec glanced towards the wolf once he made his presence known, smiling slightly and apologetically. He admired the clear companionship between Iona and her wolf friend. Frankly, he was quite jealous of the thing they shared, but he decided to push that feeling into the back of his mind. The young merman glanced down at Sir Winter, his pale blue eyes scanning the canine over. Wolves were a new thing to him as well. The only canines he ever saw were dogs that fisherman took with them to fish. "It's nice to meet you, too, Sir Winter." Laec liked the formal greeting that Iona gave him. He almost wanted to ask if she learned to be polite through being royalty, but thought it to be rude.

"Oh!" Laec finally remembered that he needed to return to his classroom. He gave Iona and Sir Winter a half-hearted smile as he apologized. "I'm sorry, but I must return to the classroom." He slowly turned his wheelchair and rolled it back into classroom with the word "Alchemistry" above the door. He quickly rolled inside before it started to be completely flooded with kids. The young merman assumed his original position next to Yami, more than out of the way of people pouring in.

@Cybermoon @"Lost"

Reactions: Goddess of the Moon
@CrimDemon

Yami watched the boy leave the room, it was a stupid question he was obviously a merman wasn't he? He sighed, suddenly he felt as if school was going to be difficult for him. Yami sat down and looked around his surroundings, he was in a class room which was slowly filling up with students of all species, they all smelt pretty good but there weren't any as good as Laex in this room.

Yami watched Laec enter the room and roll next to him "Why'd you leave?" He said curiously, he was sure Laec had left due to him asking about his species but he had returned, and decided to be next to him after knowing he was a demon which was weird.

"Oh. I wanted to see what made the hall cold. An ice witch." Laec looked a little dazzled, thinking of how interesting that he met such creatures in one day. He did see many creatures, but not ones that really made him want to interact with them. He shrugged as the students started to sit down in the desks, some shifting to talk to each other before the teacher walked in. Laec turned to Yami with puzzlement, his pale blue eyes staring at his red and green eyes. "Are you in this class, by the way? If not, you shouldn't be late for your first class." A small hint of concern was in his soft voice, but the emotion didn't reach his cold as ice eyes.

@"Lost"

Travis casually strolled towards his target, doing his best to appear as non-intimidating as possible as he bit into another apple he got from his backpack.

He greeted the staring girl, "Hello, I'm Travis Paul." Extending his hand as he gave his friendliest smile.

Sleep was a wonderful thing. Usually it never came easily to the daemon, but when it did, he accepted it with open arms. Unfortunately there was no time for silly little things such as sleep on this fine morning. His alarm clock began to beep. As he ignored it, it beeped louder and faster, and with a low growl he slammed his hand down on the clock and effectively turned it off. Perhaps permanently. He slowly crawled out of bed, falling flat on his face when he didn't realize his foot was caught in the thick, fluffy blankets.

Just in case it wasn't obvious, Leone wasn't one for mornings. He slowly went about his morning routine, enjoying a slice of leftover ham and pineapple pizza for breakfast. He got dressed in his typical black and grey clothing, casting the glamour charm as he did. As he pulled on his black combat boots, he spared a glance at the clock on the wall. "Oh fuck!" He spoke sharply as he noticed that he was running horribly late. He grabbed his bag and took off sprinting from his apartment. Shit, shit, shit! Fortunately he was a fast runner, otherwise he would have been late for his first class. He was just glad, or lucky, that his apartment was close to the school.

As he walked into Alchemistry, he frowned slightly upon seeing that his usual seat in the back corner of the room was taken. Grudgingly, he settled himself down in the seat closest to the door instead. Leone was exhausted, not especially pleased by his lack of coffee. He pulled out a notebook from his bag and waited patiently for class to start. He didn't make eye contact with anyone in hopes of avoiding conversation.

Reactions: CrimDemon
Alexander smiled at her "that was the point." he said and looked at the crowd and sighed. "Oh for the love of..." He raised his hands and clapped them once, "I'll see you at the reception to get our timetables and stuff." he said as he phased out of noticeable space, The best way to find him was probably to look at the stedily moving hole in the crowd. He was happy to spend time with people, but he wasn't going to fight through a crowd with them, not when He could just ignore it entirely.

As Alex walked he considered his first day, He'd terrified a fallen angel, met up with some crazy mix of demon, angel, vampire, and something else he couldn't remember, been bitten by said chick, got her phone number, then bitten her back. Oh and he'd probably scared the ever living daylights out of atleast 2 other people he was pretty sure. This was a good day and it could only get better in his mind

Matan laughed as the conversation between his old classmates came to an end. "Well, it seems I must bid you lot farewell, it seems that class is going to start soon, and I would hate to be late." He sighs, as he moves into the main building, passing angels, demons, monsters, and the like on his way to his first class. He enters a hallway that seems particularly frozen over, and chuckles as he notices a few students have slipped and fallen on the ice that formed. He strolls over to help a few up, and looks to the girl who seems to be causing the icy buildup. "Uh, excuse me, Miss? Would you mind turning the heat up, if at all possible?" Matan asks somewhat jokingly. He seems to be having little trouble with the ice, and isn't very bothered by the cold, either.
@Cybermoon

Iona waved goodbye to Laec as he went to class but stopped when she heard a voice speaking to her about raising the heat. Turning to face the person, the young ice witch was met with the sight of an orc. Orcs were pretty common place in her home, as some could survive the freezing temperatures of her land. She tilted her head in confusion, as she had stopped using her powers during her talk with Laec and the temperature was slowly rising. "I do not know what it is you mean, sir. The temperature is rising on it's own accord." She explained, almost sounding like a child who was asked a confusing question.

@DeadAxl

Matan laughed, as he helped another student off the ground, using his sword as support. "Well, you're a funny one, huh? I'm Matan. I've seen a few like you before. Yukionna, right? Not too often a yukionna comes down from the mountains." He lifted the student up onto their feet, and patted them on the back. The massive orc then turns to face Iona, and after coating his blade in a magic fire, he taps the floor with it, sending a wave of warmth across the tiles, melting the ice buildup. "Are you lost? Doesn't seem like this is your class or you would be in it, I think. I could show you to it if you want."
@Cybermoon

Luna wandered around until she found somewhere that actually looked promising. She walked in and turned into a human. She asked a teacher where to go, the teacher gave her a schedule. She followed it and went to her first class. It was something weird, like coexisting with humans or something like that. She turned back into a wolf and sat down at the back of the class, closest to the window. She decided to stay a wolf unless someone talked to her, or she was told she couldn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.