Fantasy High School

What would you have me do about dorms?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
To nourish my excitement, I decided to do some drawing... Only fate will know what shall come

very much holding of the hands, yes

f2b28227bfc4f8b19fe8966a8811c9437a2f2613.jpg

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Jessica
OK SO I KINDA MAYBE FUCKED UP! I MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE LOST THE LIST OF DORMS AND CLASSES AND I MAY OR MAY NOT NEED A BIT OF HELP! CAN YOU GUYS THINK OF SOME CLASSES WHILE I MAKE NEW ROOM ARRANGEMENTS? SORRY FOR THE CAPS I'M JUST PISSED AT MYSELF

*Cracks knuckles*

Alchemy, a class for every school of magic, Math, Science, English, Various languages, Physical Education, Home Economics, Blending in with Human Society (WIP name)

• Bucket of Rainbows
  • Useful
Reactions: Jessica and Verite
*Cracks knuckles*

Alchemy, a class for every school of magic, Math, Science, English, Various languages, Physical Education, Home Economics, Blending in with Human Society (WIP name)
You're awesome bro

Last edited:
Ok! Here are everyone's numbers! This is how I will determine who dorms with who!

1. Raven (Me)
2. Eleri (@Zarko Straadi)
3. Gin (@Enthriper)
4. Sagori (@Verite)
5. Summer (@Jessica2477)
6. Cain (@Jessica2477)
7. Zico/Muffet (@Jihae)
8. Paris (@Tarieles)
9. Sable ^
10. Titus ^
11.Alex/Lexis (@WitchcraftIsScience)
12. Ciera (@LittleWolf)
13. Row (@Viktor's Evolutionary Breakthrough)
14. Katsurou (@DeadAxl)
15. Thane (Me)
16. Ross (Me)

Tell me if I forgot anyone!
WJFwDaZ.png

my character's name is Sayuri tho

Dorm 221: 13, 8, 1, 6

Dorm 222: 15, 3, 16, 11

Dorm 223: 14, 5, 7, 9

Dorm 224: 10, 12, 4, 2

These are your dorms and your roommates! I chose these randomly! Sorry if you didn't get who you wanted! But we sill start soon!!!!!!!

[BCOLOR=transparent](@Zarko Straadi [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]@Enthriper [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]@Verite [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]@Jessica2477 [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]@Jessica2477 [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]@Jihae [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]@Tarieles [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]@WitchcraftIsScience [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]@LittleWolf [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]@Viktor's Evolutionary Breakthrough [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]@DeadAxl)[/BCOLOR]

*Hunts through the thread to find the characters he'll be staying with*

So, the classes are (With the help of @DeadAxl) as follows:

Alchemy, Math, Science, English, Various languages, Physical Education, Home Economics, Blending in with Human Society, Evocation, Illusion, Enchantment, Necromancy, Divination, Alteration, Abjuration, and Conjuration. Everyone should at least take 2-4 classes of magic their first year! We have 10 classes throughout the day, like normal high school. But, some classes can change throughout the week depending on the day. For example: Monday you can have Illusion 4/5, but Tuesday you have Necromancy 4/5.

Also, the jobs we have are:

Cafe Waitress/Waiter, Library helper, fast food worker (There are multiple fast food places), store cashier/clerk/shelver, or you can be unemployed. You can ask me if you want one or if you have one that I didn't put here, you can go ahead and ask me if you can do it.

I'm gonna say Unemployed, formerly a Waiter.

Math, Science, English, Phys Ed, and Human Society I believe should be required, maybe Abjuration (since that's protective magic)
Alchemy, Evocation, Illusion, and probs a couple language classes for me

Status
Not open for further replies.