Fantasy High School

What would you have me do about dorms?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never played 13th Age, but I've heard good things.

I'm a 3.5 snob who has on occasion delved into 5th edition. 3.5 ftw

It actually closes the power gap between martials and casters somewhat.

Nice. Because that curve is insane in 3.5. Fighters are OP in the beginning, then become severely underpowered, while wizards are just flipping them off while they fly in with ten fireballs at level 10.

Hence why I spam magic items for fighters and stealthies.

Yeah.
Fighters are also more interesting to play, rogues get a cool resource, and a whole buncha fun stuff

*Starts Rp CPR AGAIN*

Also, I'm adding a new character for me, if you guys wanna add anyone. I'm also adding one of my friends. I'm thinking we should restart the IC because of how long I was gone and I feel like we all aren't on the same page and my brain hurts xD But it's up to you guys if you wanna re-start. I wouldn't mind either way @March

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Jessica

superthumb.jpg
superthumb.jpg
tumblr_m6gfd35kss1r2u8d8o1_500.jpg

776cb458e340841b134ab8b9938a9e4f.jpg
24672036451_06ee11f172.jpg
TB1UxebFVXXXXcwXVXXXXXXXXXX_!!0-item_pic.jpg
(Where's the uniform around school but wheres the witches outfit when doing witch stuff)

Name
Ariana Belock
Birth date
Unknown
Species
Witch/Shapeshifter (Only a cat)

Sexuality
Straight

Flaws
She eats A LOT

Personality
Despite her cute, delicate appearance, Ariana is a sarcastic, cynical, and prideful girl who is easily made angry or upset.. Her broken family has made her act this way. Despite her tendency to be aggressive, she is actually a kind person, especially to people she trusts, like close friends. She is extremely loyal, too, as she is willing to fight tooth and nail to protect her loved ones. She is not afraid to speak her mind and is often bad-mouthed because of her somewhat rude attitude toward people and lack of social skills. Taiga gets a lot of confessions from guys, but turns them down since she's afraid to love someone after of her issues with her parents. Because she is often misunderstood and judged, people don't see her kind and loyal personality. Taiga wants to treat everyone kindly, but due to her broken family and lack of parenting, she has a hard time coping with reality. She apologizes to her friends if she accidentally snaps at them.

Background
Despite coming from a well to do family, her life with her family is very difficult because of various problems. Her parents are divorced and her father has chosen his new wife over Ariana, forcing her to move out and go to the school. However when her father's business goes bankrupt and he runs away, she is left in the care of her mother who has also re-married and now has a new family of her own Ariana has difficulty getting along with her step-father and half-sibling. She fears that her
half siblings would be a better witch than her.
Ariana also the the type of girl who has always just wanted a bit of love..

Appearance
Hair color
Reddish brown

Eye color
Honey brown

Skin tone
Pale/Fair

Height
5'4 ½-5'5

Weight
116 lbs

• Love
Reactions: Cry.EXE
I'd be okay with starting a new thread, actually. I've done too many posts where I've been tired and my characters were very out of character. Especially Paris. I haven't made her sassy enough.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Jessica
I wouldn't mind a restarted thread, though eh.
Kinda invested in what's happening right now, so...

Reactions: March
Yeah, I do also like what's happening right now. I am conflicted. I can roll with Paris being weird at the beginning, I suppose (those damn hormones apparently). Sable has been a little too broody, but I plan to change that once he gets more acclimated, and Zuriel has been perfect thus far. I love them. Titus has been mostly what I imagined him. So I guess whatever GM decides!

I may also make another character, just because I enjoy hurting myself, but we'll see.

Excuse me, but I have to drop out...
Lost the interest, I beg your pardon.
Dis was fun, but, goodbye!

Okay. Sorry I've been super inactive. I've been dealing with family stuff and death recently. I'll try and be on more often.

Status
Not open for further replies.