289 lbs
Skin Color
Purple
Eye Color
Gold
Hair Color
White
Fashion
Extremely Casual; When he wears his uniform, the blazer is always open, sometimes on his shoulders.

Otherwise, he prefers jeans, boots, t-shirts, and leather jackets.
Tattoos/Brand
One on his right shoulder: His family emblem
Personality
Rude, tough, uncouth, boisterous, and carefree.
Abilities and Powers

Insanely strong (Is able to swing around an iron club as if it were a twig), Can shapeshift (Although he prefers not to), Can fly for extended periods of time (Again, prefers not to), Somewhat skilled in Illusion magic, Very skilled in Evocation/elemental magic (He prefers throwing fireballs around, it's quite fun to him)
Strengths:
Causing physical harm, is able hold his liquor, intimidating others
Weaknesses:
"Holy" or "Pure" magic, Shinto Priests, Alcohol (He cannot resist it), Women
Friends:
Very few, although he his loyal to an absolute fault.
Family:
Parents in Japan. He probably has siblings, but doesn't like to talk about it.
Enemies:

He has plenty, both from being a delinquent as well as being on the Disciplinary Council.

• Bucket of Rainbows
  • Love
Reactions: Cry.EXE and Jessica
So when do we get to see the shipping manifests? ;)

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Verite
But human trafficking is illegal D:

But your character's got a pretty mouth.. I wish to draw and ship him with other people

your fate is sealed

I'm really excited to start this, I wanna start the romancin'

09199d502461a2f7cd4f28b30ca087f2e1fb573d.jpg

Name
Akayama Katsurou

Preferred Name
Katsurou

Race
Oni

Sexuality
Straight

Occupation
Disciplinary Council

Height
7'4"

Weight
289 lbs

Skin Color
Purple

Eye Color
Gold

Hair Color
White

Fashion
Extremely Casual; When he wears his uniform, the blazer is always open, sometimes on his shoulders.

Tattoos/Brand

Personality

Abilities and Powers
Insanely strong (Is able to swing around an iron club as if it were a twig), Can shapeshift (Although he prefers not to), Can fly for extended periods of time (Again, prefers not to), Somewhat skilled in Illusion magic, Very skilled in Evocation/elemental magic (He prefers throwing fireballs around, it's quite fun to him)
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Friends:
Family:
Enemies:
He has plenty, both from being a delinquent as well as being on the Disciplinary Council.

I just noticed his height...

Jesus fuck dude

Yeah.
Oni are pretty big.
I like to stick with the "facts" on my characters.

Because I also realized the tallest lady is 5'7, and the shortest is 4'5. Have them stand next to him, holy crap.

09199d502461a2f7cd4f28b30ca087f2e1fb573d.jpg

Name
Akayama Katsurou

Preferred Name
Katsurou

Race
Oni

Sexuality
Straight

Occupation
Disciplinary Council

Height
7'4"

Weight
289 lbs

Skin Color
Purple

Eye Color
Gold

Hair Color
White

Fashion

Tattoos/Brand

Personality

Abilities and Powers
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Friends:
Family:
Enemies:
You're good!

AND I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT!

I'm please to tell you that on either Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, or Saturday (Most likely Tomorrow XD) I will be creating the Ic Thread so we can start! I still have to make room arrangements and classes and such. But after that I will be ready!!! But, this comes at a cost, I'm a director for the percussion section of my old Marching Band and I'm busy from 3:30-6:30 (EST) Wednesday and Thursay and on Friday I will be seeing Captian America Winter Soldier. I also have collage and a job to uphold. So I may not be the fastest at replying. I'm sorry you guys have had to wait so long for this to actually start!!

Also, am I missing anyone? If you still have not been accepted please tell me! I don't want to forget people!

Haha also another announcement! I have another roleplay that NO ONE has signed up for yet! If you have ever watched or read Soul Eater, I have created an rp for it! OPEN SIGNUPS - Soul Eater

AND I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT!

I'm please to tell you that on either Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, or Saturday (Most likely Tomorrow XD) I will be creating the Ic Thread so we can start! I still have to make room arrangements and classes and such. But after that I will be ready!!! But, this comes at a cost, I'm a director for the percussion section of my old Marching Band and I'm busy from 3:30-6:30 (EST) Wednesday and Thursay and on Friday I will be seeing Captian America Winter Soldier. I also have collage and a job to uphold. So I may not be the fastest at replying. I'm sorry you guys have had to wait so long for this to actually start!!
Cool.

I get to run errands tomorrow, so I probably won't be First if it is posted tomorrow, but hey, what can you do?

Hype, I guess. Hype is what you can do.

Ohh I can't wait for this to start!!
I'm going to be drawing so many ships!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Jessica
Status
Not open for further replies.