Fantasy High School

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

What would you have me do about dorms?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
ROOOMMMAAATTESS.
I'm down for all of it~

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Cry.EXE
So, the classes are (With the help of @DeadAxl) as follows:

Alchemy, Math, Science, English, Various languages, Physical Education, Home Economics, Blending in with Human Society, Evocation, Illusion, Enchantment, Necromancy, Divination, Alteration, Abjuration, and Conjuration. Everyone should at least take 2-4 classes of magic their first year! We have 10 classes throughout the day, like normal high school. But, some classes can change throughout the week depending on the day. For example: Monday you can have Illusion 4/5, but Tuesday you have Necromancy 4/5.

Also, the jobs we have are:

Cafe Waitress/Waiter, Library helper, fast food worker (There are multiple fast food places), store cashier/clerk/shelver, or you can be unemployed. You can ask me if you want one or if you have one that I didn't put here, you can go ahead and ask me if you can do it.
UuJGOUZ.png

Make her a library helper! She has glasses so she's certified for that!

I guess if we also have to go ahead and choose all our classes, I'll go with Math, Science, and English since they're all like basic core classes, German Language ('cause it's a language that's cool enough to go well with magical chanting), P.E., Home Economics, Enchantment, Alteration, Conjuration, and Abjuration or so.

• Nice Execution!
Oh snap this is gonna be awesome!
(Checks other characters so I can draw Gin being anti social with his dorm mates)

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Jessica
Some more class suggestions: Psi (use of psychic abilities), Power Control (for beings who have innate-type powers that don't involve arcane knowledge, magical ritual, etc.--i.e., powers closer to "superhero" than "witch/wizard"), Diversity Studies--a class that would teach about the various types of beings, their cultures, stories/myths, etc., and how to relate to them, i.e. don't get an Oni mixed up with a Demon or a Satyr just because they all have horns and go around bare-chested, etc.. Perhaps a range of specialized "sports" programs that involve the use of Powers and Gifts (such as super-strength, shape-changing, etc.).

Plus the normal range of high school classes and electives (art, drama, shop, etc.).

• Useful
Some more class suggestions: Psi (use of psychic abilities), Power Control (for beings who have innate-type powers that don't involve arcane knowledge, magical ritual, etc.--i.e., powers closer to "superhero" than "witch/wizard"), Diversity Studies--a class that would teach about the various types of beings, their cultures, stories/myths, etc., and how to relate to them, i.e. don't get an Oni mixed up with a Demon or a Satyr just because they all have horns and go around bare-chested, etc.. Perhaps a range of specialized "sports" programs that involve the use of Powers and Gifts (such as super-strength, shape-changing, etc.).

Plus the normal range of high school classes and electives (art, drama, shop, etc.).
Forgot about electives xD

Okie doke, by fieldset, do you mean this? Just making sure so I don't explain something wrong.
[fieldbox=Title]xxxx[/fieldbox]

oUGH IN THAT CASE I'll switch out Enchantment with Power Control class

i should not be getting so hung up over what classes she'll take but stilllll

xtu6w8l.gif

Okay, so your code is
Code:
[fieldbox="Title, #color, either dashed dotted or solid, a number here to make it more or less curved, font for the title"]text here[/fieldbox]

Example:
[fieldbox="Meep, #1693A5, dashed, 10, Impact"]You're a goofy goober yeah![/fieldbox]

Code for Example:
Code:
[fieldbox="Meep, #1693A5, dashed, 10, Impact"]You're a goofy goober yeah![/fieldbox]

If you need more examples let me know.

If you need something coded, you can just PM me to do it I'm pretty good a BBCode haha. I've had plenty of practice for seven-ish years, so... yeah.

IC thread? *puppy dog eyes*​

Status
Not open for further replies.