Fantasy High School

What would you have me do about dorms?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i was wondering who was using gudako as a faceclaim on 'accidentio' then i realised that it was burrito

Ah well. Time to get that app up after I manage those other RPs.

vrdolnbnfevnkrr6owuilvffrcichvz3_hq.jpg

Full Name: Rowenna Pierce
Pronunciation: Roh-weina peer-ss
Nickname/Alias: Row
Meaning: Fair lance, piercing, skinny.
Origin: It was a nice name that seemed like it would be easy to remember, and because it seemed nice.
Title: N/A
Signature: Her handwriting is neat and clean, though she seems to go for a more calligraphic style, carrying around her calligraphy pen and ink.

Gender Role: Neutral. Changing.
Orientation: Polysexual (changes)
Real Age: Unknown.
Age Appearance: about 16-ish
Birthday: unknown
Birthplace: Pangaea

Immediate Family: Immortal 6, and Immortal 28
Distant Family: Every other of the 496 Immortals, immortal beings of all kinds.
Parenting: They only taught her the rules of the Immortal pure beings.
Upbringing: Pure thoughts, though they were tainted eventually tainted by humanity and society.

Species: Immortal
Blood Type: Immortal Ichor
Eye Color: Natural purple, the very color of power.
Hair Color Almost white, with a tint of brown.
Skin Tone: White
Complexion: no pores, completely pure.
Height: 162 cm
Weight: 49 Kg
Cup Size A
Style:Common streetwear. purple hoodie, lavender v-neck, Skinny jeans, immaculate white sneakers, no matter how much she walks in them.

Personality: she is sociopathic, she changes and contours to manipulate a person best,

Abilities and Powers: Mind reading, Superhuman speed and strength, speaks to nature, seeing as she is a pure being of nature.

Strengths: Natural environments, manipulation of natural material, (not so much social manipulation, THAT she sucks at)

Weaknesses: she is obvious, in most ways, she gets noticed in manipulations, and accidentally divulges information only in the other persons mind, forgetting differences between mindreading and information told to her. (she is bad at keeping things she learns secret, she has no poker face. and she cannot lie for anything, she is pure in her very nature, no matter how she may try to not be.

Friends: She doesn't usually make close friends, or even shallow friends, though she invokes a pleasant aura that makes most people friendly.

Family: Every single Immortal and immortal being, of this world or not, though they aren't very close to her.

Enemies: Most impure beings naturally oppose her, seeing as she is a pure being, though she can be related to them.

JUST TO CLARIFY: She is a pure being in biology, this does not mean that she is all sugar and spice and everything nice, it just means that impurity is not of her physical form, though, perfection is ever changing, and perfection of her time of creation was very much different, at her time of creation, that idea of perfection was a being that could defend themselves, speak to nature, and was highly "malleable" to their situation. Being an ancient being, she is not used to society, and therefore, though she has learnt many language. she doesnt hate social life, she actually tries to seek it out, she is kind of like a child, unknowing almost. She may have no conscience, but she accidentally does nice things normally.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Cry.EXE
vrdolnbnfevnkrr6owuilvffrcichvz3_hq.jpg

Full Name: Rowenna Pierce
Pronunciation: Roh-weina peer-ss
Nickname/Alias: Row
Meaning: Fair lance, piercing, skinny.
Origin: It was a nice name that seemed like it would be easy to remember, and because it seemed nice.
Title: N/A
Signature: Her handwriting is neat and clean, though she seems to go for a more calligraphic style, carrying around her calligraphy pen and ink.

Gender Role: Neutral. Changing.
Orientation: Polysexual (changes)
Real Age: Unknown.
Age Appearance: about 16-ish
Birthday: unknown
Birthplace: Pangaea

Immediate Family: Immortal 6, and Immortal 28
Distant Family: Every other of the 496 Immortals, immortal beings of all kinds.
Parenting: They only taught her the rules of the Immortal pure beings.
Upbringing: Pure thoughts, though they were tainted eventually tainted by humanity and society.

Species: Immortal
Blood Type: Immortal Ichor
Eye Color: Natural purple, the very color of power.
Hair Color Almost white, with a tint of brown.
Skin Tone: White
Complexion: no pores, completely pure.
Height: 162 cm
Weight: 49 Kg
Cup Size A
Style:Common streetwear. purple hoodie, lavender v-neck, Skinny jeans, immaculate white sneakers, no matter how much she walks in them.

Personality: she is sociopathic, she changes and contours to manipulate a person best,

Abilities and Powers: Mind reading, Superhuman speed and strength, speaks to nature, seeing as she is a pure being of nature.

Strengths: Natural environments, manipulation of natural material, (not so much social manipulation, THAT she sucks at)

Weaknesses: she is obvious, in most ways, she gets noticed in manipulations, and accidentally divulges information only in the other persons mind, forgetting differences between mindreading and information told to her. (she is bad at keeping things she learns secret, she has no poker face. and she cannot lie for anything, she is pure in her very nature, no matter how she may try to not be.

Friends: She doesn't usually make close friends, or even shallow friends, though she invokes a pleasant aura that makes most people friendly.

Family: Every single Immortal and immortal being, of this world or not, though they aren't very close to her.

Enemies: Most impure beings naturally oppose her, seeing as she is a pure being, though she can be related to them.

JUST TO CLARIFY: She is a pure being in biology, this does not mean that she is all sugar and spice and everything nice, it just means that impurity is not of her physical form, though, perfection is ever changing, and perfection of her time of creation was very much different, at her time of creation, that idea of perfection was a being that could defend themselves, speak to nature, and was highly "malleable" to their situation. Being an ancient being, she is not used to society, and therefore, though she has learnt many language. she doesnt hate social life, she actually tries to seek it out, she is kind of like a child, unknowing almost. She tries to be an asshole, but she isn't, in her nature.
Dude she's BADASS!!!

Dude she's BADASS!!!
I just hope she isnt too powerful, i tried to nerf her in her social life aspect, i actually like playing in that way, makign them malleable and yet easily developing

• Useful
Reactions: Cry.EXE
As long as you don't abuse her power, she should be fine!
I dont think i can, Immortals cannot cause unjust (physical) harm, though, they only have to justify it to themselves.

Is my character accepted? I'm not meaning to rush you; I'm just curious.

yeah, and while we're on this subject, is my character accepted?

~|Name|~
Alexis Mondvaltameri[Literally - Moon in Ocean]

~|Preferred Name|~
"Just Alex... Or Lexis..."

~|Age|~
Although he is son of two gods, and meant to be immortal, he ages like normal human, but has life long as thousands of years.

~|Race|~
Pure Mortal God
[That doesn't means he can't die from dehydration or blood-loss, and everything that way]

~|Gender|~
Male

~|Sexuality|~
Bisexual

~|Occupation|~
Shop Cashier

~|Appearance|~
Very tall young man, with short black spiky-wavy hair.
In Moon form, he gains some features of Kuu, and some from Celena[Greek goddess of moon... PRETEND THEY ARE RELATED CX]:
His hair becomes more white, with some of blue still on it. His clothes transform into long white robes. Around him appears huge white moon in fading phase.
In Ocean form, he gains more features of Njord, and some from Poseidon[Greek god of ocean... Pretend they are related too]:
His hair becomes longer [In human form, it is a bit longer to ears - in Ocean form, its long until half of neck] Hair color changes to deep blue, with expanded pallet. As he may sometimes project huge water wings on his back, to fly [Not needed, since he can levitate in that form]

~|Height|~
Almost 2 meters

~|Weight|~
50/40 kg [Almost weightless in moon/ocean form]

~|Skin Color|~
Pale with a little of blue.

~|Eye Color|~
Deep blue mixed with shiny white [In center of each eye pupil is located small moon, which glows in dark sometimes]

~|Hair Color|~
Blue, that slowly changes to white while coming to tips, until is completely white.

~|Fashion|~
Formal mixed with old celtic/paganism/Scandinavian clothes.

~|Tattoos/Brand|~
Huge triangle located on his back, inside of which is located full moon, and huge ocean under it.

~|Personality|~
Alexis is free minded and friendly guy, and may seem very intelligent from side, but actually, is very childish and loves every moment of his life. Growing without parents in his childhood was very hard, as he was always afraid of others. He waits for someone to come... And become his nearest friend, forever...

~|Abilities and Powers|~
~Extremely Powerful Hydrokinesis~
Unique ability to gain mental control under water. Instead of basic Waterbending, Hydrokinesis technique is unique, by making sapiens level of intellect "creatures" out of water, and control water with basically a thought. But, with loose of concentration, ability disconnects from Alexis, and goes on rampage for everyone is near. Ability is not fully observed, and uncontrorable for most of it.
~Luminescence~
Ability to project a powerful source of light, which is either "attached" to body [Holding light sphere on hand]
Or flies freely after him [Following light sphere]
~Soul Vision/Non-Verbal Contact~
As Alexis is pure god, he has ability to feel and see any kinds of souls [Evil too] and even talk to them [Which happens rarely because he is afraid of them]
~Moon/Ocean Form~
When he is angry/sad/worried/mentally unstable or very concentrated, he can turn either in Ocean form, or either in Moon form. Ocean form benefits are:
1.Gaining nearly full control over Hydrokinesis for a short amount of time.
2.Making body to become fully [or non-fully] liquid
3.Almost weightless
Moon form benefits are:
1.Full levitation, with lifting huge amounts of weight
2.Projecting such powerful light, which can replace moon
3.Almost weightless
But, when unlocked, he can merge this two forms.

~|Friends|~
Several Finnish and Germanic mythological creatures, which visit him from time to time, and even become visible for others sometimes.

~|Family|~
Immortal Family:
Finnish goddess of moon Kuu[Mother]
Germanic Paganism god of water Njord[Father]
Mortal Family:
N/A

~|Enemies|~
N/A
Weaknesses?

Hm. HM. HMMMM.
Three questions:
One: Is "the Gift" just Magic?
Two: What is the (current) gender ratio?
Three: Can I be a delinquent?
1. What?
2. Anything. Girl, boy, unisex, anything.
3. Sure. Just expect a lot of detentions and suspensions if you go too far XD

Alright guys I'll be moving this to Invite Only here soon. So please message me if you invite someone because we have 12 CHARACTERS! Not including mine! I'll changing it into invite in a minute or two!

Am I still allowed?

1. What?
2. Anything. Girl, boy, unisex, anything.
3. Sure. Just expect a lot of detentions and suspensions if you go too far XD
The question of what it means to be a "gifted individual". The original post only talked about "those with the Gift", and I was wondering if it was specifically magic.

The second one was asking what the current character gender ratio was, apologies for not making that clear.

The third is just me hating classtime, so it won't get too bad if I DO join.

The question of what it means to be a "gifted individual". The original post only talked about "those with the Gift", and I was wondering if it was specifically magic.

The second one was asking what the current character gender ratio was, apologies for not making that clear.

The third is just me hating classtime, so it won't get too bad if I DO join.
1. no. You can be any creature or something that's not human.

2. more girls than guys atm

Hey Cry! You mind if I make a character list? I'll post it here for you if you want. If not, it'll be my own.

Status
Not open for further replies.