Once again, let me know when you're finished editing. ^^
Name: Steam Powered Giraffe ((Goes by SPG))
Appearance: Steam Powered Giraffe is a ginger with heterochromia and a thing for mustaches. Similar to homestuck, the robot make-up in her face and neck aren't real. She wears black trousers that, for some reason reach to below her breasts, with suspenders to hold them up. She wears a black tee-shirt with her band's logo on them. Ocasionally she'll wear another shirt just like it, but the logo's a rainbow.
tumblr_mhtv5ei6ph1s5qo8oo1_500.jpg
tumblr_mhtv5ei6ph1s5qo8oo1_500.jpg[
Personality: SPG is a very optimistic young lady. She's pretty young, being born in 2008. Steam Powered Giraffe tries her best to understand people and is generally empathetic towards people. SPG like doing anything any normal girl likes to do. This includes but is not limited to: brushing her hare (literally a hare), watching romantic comedies, and contemplating the very existence of life itself. However, SPG sometimes goes the depressed phases which she often copes with by writing music. SPG is a procrastinator who over-analyzes things to death.
Abilities and Equipment: A megaphone, a miniature steam powered giraffe.
Home: A nice little Victorian house with a lawn littered with shoes. Her baby giraffe can be seen roaming the front yard, normally wearing a hat. Inside of the house there's lots of bath soaps and gears.
Quirks: Never goes outside without shoes, "The blood sucking toe biters will get you." Sometimes she stutters.

Appearance: Steam Powered Giraffe is a ginger with heterochromia and a thing for mustaches. Similar to homestuck, the robot make-up in her face and neck aren't real. She wears black trousers that, for some reason reach to below her breasts, with suspenders to hold them up. She wears a black tee-shirt with her band's logo on them. Ocasionally she'll wear another shirt just like it, but the logo's a rainbow.
Personality: SPG is a very optimistic young lady. She's pretty young, being born in 2008. Steam Powered Giraffe tries her best to understand people and is generally empathetic towards people. SPG like doing anything any normal girl likes to do. This includes but is not limited to: brushing her hare (literally a hare), watching romantic comedies, and contemplating the very existence of life itself. However, SPG sometimes goes the depressed phases which she often copes with by writing music. SPG is a procrastinator who over-analyzes things to death.
Abilities and Equipment: A megaphone, a miniature steam powered giraffe.
Home: A nice little Victorian house with a lawn littered with shoes. Her baby giraffe can be seen roaming the front yard, normally wearing a hat. Inside of the house there's lots of bath soaps and gears.
Quirks: Never goes outside without shoes, "The blood sucking toe biters will get you." Sometimes she stutters.
Some of your images are broken. Don't worry, though, I see the problem:

Code:
tumblr_mhtv5ei6ph1s5qo8oo1_500.jpg***[***[/IMG]
tumblr_mhtv5ei6ph1s5qo8oo1_500.jpg***[***[/IMG]

See what's happening between the asterisks I added in? You put an extra bracket right before the [/*img]. Remove the extra brackets and the code should work just fine.

Edit: If you're using the rich text editor (the one with all the buttons), I recommend switching to the BBCode editor, so that you can see all your coding and therefore edit it much more easily. You can switch to the BBCode editor by clicking that icon that looks like a cross between a square and a refresh button in the upper-right corner of the post editor.

[spoiler*=label of spoiler][img*]image url[/img][/spoiler]

[/img]
Personality: SPG is a very optimistic young lady. She's pretty young, being born in 2008. Steam Powered Giraffe tries her best to understand people and is generally empathetic towards people. SPG like doing anything any normal girl likes to do. This includes but is not limited to: brushing her hare (literally a hare), watching romantic comedies, and contemplating the very existance of life itself. However, SPG sometimes goes the depressed phases which she often copes with by writing music. SPG is a procratinator who over-analyzes things to death.
Abilities and Equipment: A megaphone, a minutature steam powered giraffe.
gg_the_giraffe__gif__by_rentham-d87a75o.png
[/IMG]

[spoiler*=label of spoiler][img*]image url[/img][/spoiler]

[/img]
Personality: SPG is a very optimistic young lady. She's pretty young, being born in 2008. Steam Powered Giraffe tries her best to understand people and is generally empathetic towards people. SPG like doing anything any normal girl likes to do. This includes but is not limited to: brushing her hare (literally a hare), watching romantic comedies, and contemplating the very existance of life itself. However, SPG sometimes goes the depressed phases which she often copes with by writing music. SPG is a procratinator who over-analyzes things to death.
[/IMG]

^^; You have to remove the asterisks to make the code work... I only included them so that the code would be visible to you. Sorry if that wasn't clear.

Would you rather I just format the CS for you? I don't want you to get too frustrated by this whole coding thing...

@ArsenicArachnid

steam_powered_giraffe_by_tincrash-d6rr7f2.jpg

And, done. Hope you don't mind that the post is technically being uploaded under my name rather than yours. I don't have the power to edit your posts (you joined just a few weeks too late for that), so, this is the easiest workaround. :P

As for what actually went wrong in the coding -- well, the mini-SPG images were broken because you forgot to put an end-code on the first one, causing the site to treat the first URL, the next beginning bracket, and the 2nd URL all as a single image.

As for the main character image, I was honestly almost stumped by that one! Apparently you only included part of the image URL. Were you copy/pasting what I said in this post? I had shortened the URL's in that case just to make it easier to see what I was trying to say. o.o Sorry if I confused you.

Just pointing all this stuff out for future reference. ^^; I'll add your character to the accepted list!

I just did a Comic-Con.

My legs are screaming, but my mom wants to go to a mall.

• Love
Reactions: Takumi
I just did a Comic-Con.

My legs are screaming, but my mom wants to go to a mall.
Don't know whether to give love or hug rating. o_o"

It was fun, though. People liked my cosplay of Robin from Fire Emblem, so that was fun.

Why not both?

I gave a love rating, sp you can do hug. ;)

Lol, tbh you can do whatever you want so you can ignore me.

Ok so like

I knew it was my turn to post for BB and SE, so I started to work on a post for them, but I couldn't think of anything for them to do, so I decided to include a post for Doctor Two, as well (as I was feeling much more inspired to write for him), thinking that I'd have more material to work with for BB/SE that way. But then I still couldn't think of anything I wanted them to do without having them directly interact with Two, and that's something I want to avoid doing unless I have a really good reason for it. And then, since I didn't have anything important to do with them, I just decided I'd rather skip them this turn cycle.

But then I still wanted to finish my Doc2 post, because I'd already put a lot of work into it by that point. And then I remembered that it wasn't even my 'turn' to post for Doc2, which normally wouldn't be a problem except that @Neobullseye was probably waiting for me to post for BB and SE before he went ahead and posted for Touhou, and now I haven't done that, and I've instead given him two Doc2 posts to react to in a row.

You can post for Touhou whenever you're ready, Neo.

Also @ArsenicArachnid, be sure to remind me if I take too long -- I still have to give you a run-down of where all our characters are and stuff so that you can jump into the IC.

Two shook his head as if he was coming out of a trance. He generally avoided using his abilities to copy intelligent life, especially other fandoms, and this was precisely the reason why.
this still feels really creepy and weird, and I'd still rather be flying around the Square looking for Daleks and Beatles and whatever else with my hawk vision
...Wait a minute. I think I just figured out the identity of the Mystery Fandom. Is it Animorphs, per any chance?
EDIT: It would also fit the naming scheme of Doctor Two's posts. The Animorph books all had a title that was something like "The <somewhat relevant noun>. Same with Doctor Two's posts: The Enemy deals with, well, him learning about a new enemy, while The Duality deals with the problems of having two minds in one brain.

Also, writing a post for Touhou. A post for the Tower Group will soon follow.

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Kagayours
...Wait a minute. I think I just figured out the identity of the Mystery Fandom. Is it Animorphs, per any chance?
EDIT: It would also fit the naming scheme of Doctor Two's posts. The Animorph books all had a title that was something like "The <somewhat relevant noun>. Same with Doctor Two's posts: The Enemy deals with, well, him learning about a new enemy, while The Duality deals with the problems of having two minds in one brain.
It would also explain the reason how I even have an IC justification for keeping his identity a secret (with even the real Doctor Who deliberately avoiding saying anything that would give away his identity while he was on the phone with him).

And the reason why I was spending so much time on the Animorphs Wikia not that long ago.

And, the reason why, more recently, I've become increasingly generous about dropping hints, even making Animorphs references in non-RP areas of the site and even RP's that you aren't a part of, thinking that, if you were ever lurking around and noticed any of those posts, it just might prime your memory to help you think of it...

Hell, one could even argue that this entire gimmick of "I have a fandom but I can't tell you his name or who he really is or anything else that would compromise his identity" was just one giant Animorphs reference. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I should really go finish that CS now, huh?

It would also explain the reason how I even have an IC justification for keeping his identity a secret (with even the real Doctor Who deliberately avoiding saying anything that would give away his identity while he was on the phone with him).

And the reason why I was spending so much time on the Animorphs Wikia not that long ago.

And, the reason why, more recently, I've become increasingly generous about dropping hints, even making Animorphs references in non-RP areas of the site and even RP's that you aren't a part of, thinking that, if you were ever lurking around and noticed any of those posts, it just might prime your memory to help you think of it...

Hell, one could even argue that this entire gimmick of "I have a fandom but I can't tell you his name or who he really is or anything else that would compromise his identity" was just one giant Animorphs reference. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I should really go finish that CS now, huh?
As the only one who apparently never watched Animorphs,

neat.

Now the real question, will this fandom be counting both the show and the books? I feel like the answer is both, but I can't wait to see.

Now the real question, will this fandom be counting both the show and the books? I feel like the answer is both, but I can't wait to see.
Also, will the transformations be really gross to watch?

• Love
Reactions: LuckycoolHawk9
I know the book transformations are somewhat gross- but I don't know much about the TV show... I am going to research this now.

As the only one who apparently never watched Animorphs,

neat.
I mean.

I've never watched Animorphs, either, but I have read it. :P

I've done some research on the TV show, though, and it... generally just looks to be pretty lame from what I've seen. XD

I have yet to watch any actual clips from it, though, largely because I'm kind of afraid to see what the effects must look like. I know that movie/TV show adaptations aren't always faithful to the books, with practical limitations being precisely one of those reasons, but you can't really have Animorphs without the morphing and the aliens, and uh... that seems like a bit more than the budget of a '90s Nickelodeon live-action show would be capable of...

Just seeing screencaps of what the Andalites looked like is enough to turn me away pretty quickly. ;_;

Mostly the books, unless the TV show makes any significant contributions to things that I should know about. I did read the synopsis for every episode of the show on the Wikia, and... they didn't really introduce anything monumental that I feel like I should mention. And the few things they did add that were different from the books either weren't important enough to make any difference here, or just... made less sense than the books, so... yeah...

Poor Animorphs only had about a 1-in-6 chance of inheriting Cassie's morphing talent, and, unfortunately, he wasn't quite so lucky.

In other words:

Yes.