Oh Jegus, was that a bucket?

Homestuck couldn't even get pissed as hell that his troll skin paint was running to reveal white human skin. Supernatural just dumped a bucket on him. Supernatural just dumped a bucket on him. Supernatural just dumped a bucket on him. No matter how many times that thought ran through his head, he couldn't think of anything but the implications. What if the other fandoms thought it meant something? Oh gog, what did it even mean? Supernatural dumped a bucket on him, but Night Vale was targeted too. Was Supernatural shipping Homestuck and Night Vale (the portmanteau couple name would totally be HomeVale or would it be Welcome to Homestuck?) or Supernatural and Homestuck (SuperHome? HomeNatural?) or even Supernatural and Welcome to Night Vale (it would totally be spades called SuperNight)? None of those would work out very well seeing as most of them would be blackroms without anyone ashen for them. The topic of quadrants didn't matter much because Supernatural dumped a bucket of stuff on him.

Homestuck flailed, hair dripping water down his face. He hoped it was water considering what else was usually put inside of buckets what if Supernatural used it. Oh dear gog, that was a disgusting thought. Blushing a dark emerald, whether from embarrassment or rage, Homestuck shuddered and glared at Supernatural.

"Look," he hissed. "I hate you in a perfectly platonic way that in no way at the moment could it become a kismesitude. You are horrendous, and I do dislike you, but I don't hate you enough for it to be black." He was almost apologetic about turning down that quite obvious offer for a blackrom from Supernatural. "If it makes you feel worse," he added, "Night Vale over here looks like a horrible kismesis for you."

Holy shitfuck, it was just like one of Karkat's romcoms. But wait, he was still pissed as hell that that writhing pile of inadequacy thought dumping him with a strange liquid was a good idea. What the fuck even was that shit?

"What the fuck even was that shit, bulge fucker?" Homestuck asked. That shit washed away his paint until he stood in a puddle of running grey mixed with shards of teapot and chamomile tea. Thank gog, grey wasn't a troll blood color because then this shit would be painful too. Now, he was just a white skinned troll with green God tier wings. Oh shit, did that water shit fry his computers? Glasses computer were dead; watch computer was broken; headset computers were useless; he didn't even know where the hell laptop computer was; and phone computer was thankfully still fine. Homestuck gestured at his three broken computers to Supernatural or anyone really.

"Do you see this shit? This shit is broken because of you because Homestuck shit is shitty and easy to break and you broke it. You broke my shit Supernatural." He glowered at the winged fandom. "You break my shit, I break your shit."

With that, Homestuck ripped his computers from his person and threw them as hard as a gangly six sweep old troll filled with the rage of a million adorabloodthirsty Karkats as he could. Though his power was much, his aim was shit and he missed Supernatural for the most part. The wet and broken pieces of metal hit some other fandom and Homestuck winced. Oops.

Last edited by a moderator:
...Apparently nobody cared aout the fact that Touhou was nearly hit in the crossfire of the battle. In fact, everybody seemed to be perfectly fine with completely ignoring her, instead focusing on trying to kill each other in various ways. "Hello? I sai-," Touhou started, falling silent when one of the four people disappeared for a moment. "Uhm... Where did he go?," the girl wondered out loud. She didn't have to wait long for at least part of this question to be answered -- apparently the dark angel person guy had pisked up a bucket of water (hopefully, at least) of some kid for the sole purpose of dunking it over the other two person's heads, neither of which seemed very happy with the shower. You know, maybe I should just leave at this point...

Of course, just when Touhou turned around to do exactly that, another flying object managed to strike the back of her head, the impact of which caused the out-of-balance floating Fandom to make a forward somersault of sorts. "Ow! What the hell?!," the Fandom cried out, looking around to see what exactly hit her. It didn't take long for her to find the source of the pain in the back of her head: one of the fighting Fandoms. "Okay, that's IT!," Touhou shouted from her airborne position, seething with anger. In between being nearly burnt to a crisp, being completely ignored afterwards, being struck in the head by whatever-the-hell-it-was and the still lingering frustration of losing so many precious things due to her computer breaking, the female Fandom was ready to burst -- which was exactly what she did. "See if you can ignore this, jerks!," she called out as she fired a huge amount of colourful spheres in all directions. Although it might be hard to see from up close, the collective of all these bullets formed the shape of a blooming flower.

Last edited:
Dragon age stayed perfectly still as his two companions ran towards the tardis-thingy. He gulped as they closed the door. Now he was stuck, by himself...with a death machine. Dragon Age waited for a few moments. It would of helped if Doctor who told him what exactly these things could do.

He needed to escape, or maybe get to that weird magic room that Sherlock and Who was in. At least he was invisible, so along as he didn't make any sound. Perhaps the metal demon could sense his magic. Then he would have to hide even that. But he honestly had no idea how to do that.

It took Supernatural a moment to realize everything had gone horribly, horribly wrong. He had expected the demons, if that's what they were because he was beginning to doubt that, to be mad but not like this. Night Vale might be possessed but he wasn't burned by the holy water and Homestuck was wearing makeup, a lot of makeup. Neither of them burned at the touch of the holy water, which meant he was wrong. But that wasn't right, was it, he couldn't be wrong. He was so confused, Homestuck was blathering on about something called a kismesitude, maybe he just really hated getting wet. That was all supernatural could chalk it up to, afterall the poor fandom had no idea what he had just implied or even what the quadrants were, what a idiot. Supernatural actually felt kind of bad for Homestuck and Night Vale. Should he apologize, and if so how? He couldn't remember the last time he had to apologize, there had been plenty of times where he had just said sorry and shrugged it off. Instead, this whole situation was just making him even more pissed. Plus Homestuck tried to throw a mass of wet electronics at him, most of which went sailing to his left but a couple pieces bounced off his wings.

"Brat, I don't know what the hell you are talking about. I kill monsters, I hate everyone until I know they're on my side. You're not on my side, so you're my enemy so I hate you. Its not complicated." This was usually the part where he would go home and down a bottle of whiskey to a good episode, one with kevin in it. , pie would be involved somewhere along the way. He was totally about to do that when something hit him square in the back, it was like season 8 all over again. He was sent flying into a building, a fandom's house or apartment no doubt, creating a comically Supernatural shaped hole. He groaned, sucker punched from behind, how embarrassing. He managed to stand up and heal the external damage, he was going to have to take a day off tomorrow, get a new trench coat, and he wasn't going to be flying anywhere for at least a week, some asswipe had hit him right between the wings. However the more important matter remained, whose living space was he going to have to fix today?

FNaF just ignored the recent remark of Hetalia, and caught her hook around his neck. "Listen... you are coming with me," she growled, her eyes turning black with red pupils. With the grip of the Fandom, she slowly drug him behind a bush and started to give the Fandom an evil glare. Her mouth went upright into a creepy smile, and she looked like she was going to commit murder.

(Sorry for the short post *cringes*)

It soon became apparent that Portal's warning wasn't really getting through to the others as they all continued to pay attention to the creepy animatronic's words. Well, whatever — she certainly didn't plan on sticking around, herself. "Do whatever you want; you can count me out." she remarked as she shot an orange portal onto a nearby wall. "Good luck with all that, Tri." she called as she stepped through, the portal soon closing behind her.

Trigun wasn't sure where her friend had disappeared to (after all, doesn't the blue portal still need to be someplace before you can go through?), but she wasn't too worried about that. Her attention was a bit more focused on this supposedly creepy and evil Fandom. Sure, her game might've been scary, but, that didn't mean the Fandom had to be! As for Trigun, her anime and manga centered around an outlaw that the whole world thought was ruthless and bloodthirsty when he was actually the exact opposite, so it just didn't seem right for her to assume that anyone was evil before she really knew for sure.

…And then, FNaF grabbed Hetalia by the neck and dragged him behind a bush. "Hey!" Trigun cried out, springing into action as she dashed after them, drawing her silver revolver in hand. "What are you doing to him?!" she yelled once she had caught up to them, not exactly pointing her weapon at anyone but still leaving it plainly in view.

Meanwhile, in a relatively quiet home in Fandom Square, a young British Fandom — wait, no — an impressively old British Fandom with young looks was enjoying his morning, relaxing on his couch as "Here Comes the Sun" played on one of those newer record players on a table nearby. He hummed along quietly, just enjoying what was probably one of his favorite songs to wake up to, starting to think about what his plans for the day were… only to realize he really didn't have any plans. He shrugged the thought off, assuming it would just be another day of relaxing and just enjoying the world around him… until he became aware of all the screaming going on outside. He sighed, assuming it was just some fight (the nearby Fandoms sure did like to fight a lot!), though the commotion became more difficult to ignore as the Beatles caught sight of some sort of colorful lights outside his window. I can't still be tripping from last night… he thought to himself, eyebrow raised. It never lasts this long. Must be someone's powers. he thought as he lifted the needle from the spinning record, getting up to see what was going on out there.

He didn't make it very far, though, before he heard the loud thud of something crashing into the side of his house. Alarmed by this, he quickly dashed over to the door, but found himself scurrying back inside hardly a split second after he'd opened it as the Danmaku continued to pelt everything in sight. Searching for something to defend himself with, he managed to find a black umbrella, which he held in front of him as a makeshift shield as he slowly opened the front door again. "Hey!" he called out. "What's going on out here?!" While he couldn't get a very good view of the fight going on in front of him with the umbrella shielding his body and colorful pellets still spraying in every direction, he did at least notice that a certain dark-winged angel seemed to have been thrown against the side of his house. "Ah! Are you ok?" he asked, voice full of concern. I guess he doesn't look like he was injured too bad… the Beatles thought to himself as he took a closer look at the Fandom. But I suppose it can be hard to tell with some.

Sherlock sat in the TARDIS, thinking about what to do. He looked around the TARDIS quickly and noticed that both Assassins Creed and Dragon Age were missing. He heard the Doctor note the same thing for Dragon Age so Sherlock replied "How likely do you think it is that we won't be seeing either Dragon Age or Assassins Creed again?". But had already started some quick calculations in his head and followed up saying "Knowing Dragon Age's temperment he is probably going to try to engage battle with the Daleks, while Assassin Creed having tried hiding from even us is likely far gone... and is not coming back". But soon after this the Doctor ran over to the a monitor to use the TARDIS's camera, Sherlock walked over to the Doctor to view the screen as well and asked "Doctor, what exactly are you hoping to find?".

"Hm?" Doctor Who poked his head up as he heard the last of what Sherlock had to say. "Oh! Just turning on the scanner so we can see what's going on outside." he explained as the static on the monitor cleared away to reveal an image of the hallway outside. "Haha! See? Clever, isn't it? You know, I remember when the Doctor always used this to see where he'd landed before stepping outside, but they hardly seem to use it in New Who! Strange, isn't it? You'd think it would be-" he quickly cut himself off from his rambling as he realized how distracted he was getting. "Er, sorry! Let's see what's happening…"

Given Dragon Age's invisibility, the view on the scanner didn't seem to help them much, as all they could see was the Dalek tank turning its head side-to-side as it attempted to regain sight of the two Fandoms who'd ran away from him. Its gaze soon locked onto the TARDIS, though, as its treads started to move. "Doc…tooor…!!" the robotic voice screeched as it tried to make itself mobile for the first time in a long time, only slowly starting to move.

"Hah! He won't get very far trying to attack the TARDIS if that's what he's aiming for. These shields are good for more than just poking my head out into outer space." he chirped. "At any rate, Sherlock, you mustn't count Dragon Age out of the fight so easily. I'm not his only ride back home, you know — he can pop back to the Fandomverse whenever he likes." he reminded him. "If he wants to stay and fight, that's his choice. Besides, I don't think that Dalek can even see him! Well, either that or he's just far too distracted by us. A blue box in front of a Dalek is like a red cloth in front of a bull." he continued. "Either way, though, I'm eager to see where this goes!" he grinned, excitedly waiting to see what Dragon Age would do. Hardly a second after, another thought soon crossed his mind, and he quickly reached into his pocket and pulled out a crinkly wax paper bag, offering some of its contents to Sherlock. "Jelly baby?"

Night Vale didn't have time to process the unsavory exchange before a plethora of little colored pellets were hurled every which-way by a girl who'd been struck by one of Homestuck's gadgets which he'd sent flying in a fit of rage at Supernatural. Night Vale didn't immediately recognize her as anything other than another anime fandom, but since he prided himself on knowing at least a little bit about everyone (for the sake of his radio show of course); as he covered his face and hoped against all odds he wouldn't get hit (after all he was only trying to help, he really didn't deserve this) he remembered her name.

And that thought was swept away as he heard a crash off to the side, and looked to see that Supernatural had been propelled back into the side of someone's house. Ugh, that guy was such a pain and now he was damaging private property. He stared dumbly at the destruction for a moment before shaking the water out of his broadcasting mic and switching it on again.

"I'm terribly sorry about this interruption, listeners. Homestuck and I have run into a bit of trouble but everything seems to be all right now." He eyed the downed Supernatural suspiciously, in case he might dare to contradict Night Vale's report of the situation. "Seriously, that guy is a real jerk. On a brighter note, Homestuck has informed me that his updates are absolutely fine even though everyone died, he is quite sure they'll come back soon. They usually come back. Nothing like a little necromancy to spice up your fandom, I always say."

He switched off the mic again, just in case something unexpected happened. Again. Like getting a bucket of water dumped so unceremoniously on his head. Really. Who just dumps a bucket of water on you!

Apparently all this ruckus had roused the homeowner who's house had been an unfortunate casualty. "Oh my god, it's you." His mouth dropped open but he quickly closed it, and tried unsuccessfully to sweep his sodden hair back to its perfect swoop. Instead it just fell flat across his forehead, blinding his third eye. He was too starstruck to notice anyway. He even momentarily forgot how angry he was with Supernatural. But then he remembered.

"Be careful!" he called, "He's an angel."

Off away from the streets, sound of a ball being pelted against a wall was heard. "Oh, he has the skills to pay the bills, the runs to take the nuns.....the...." The sound became closer towards the fight.

Out of a corner, a ball flew past then came FIFA sprinting past. He jumped for the ball, "OH THE SKILLZ" FIFA laughed as he felt the ground. He swore he heard something...FIFA turned around to spot a few fandoms....Though one he could especially recognize was the beatles...who an other fandom seemed to have crashed into. Fifa sighed.

"WOAH! Calm down Lads! There's no need for a fight, we're all a team here!" FIFA walked in, dodging the few stray objects that flew at me. He looked around, there was the weird guy who kept narrating everything.....FIFA began to think he should get that guy to narrate one of his games eventually...He was naturally talented. Then there was that fandom who shot a lot of bullets....how boring. Then that fandom who was always so angry, he had no idea what was his problem.

"Jaysus, you need to calm down! All of you! Lads for feck sake!"

Homestuck grimaced as the fandom he pelted swung around. He didn't really have that much of a clue to who she was but the "Homestuck: the Anime" part of him at least knew she was one of the anime fandoms. Damn, of all the types of fandoms to hit. Anime fandoms always had those crazyass powers and total disregard of physics and ridiculously lengthy - damn it. He was describing himself. He had all of those things he just described. Crazyass powers? He had that in spades (heh, spades). Total disregard of physics? Check. Ridiculously lengthy? Wow, Homestuck should have become an anime. He'd fit right in to that party.

He jumped like a little human girl when bullets whizzed by him. Tucking his wings in, Homestuck dropped down to the ground. There wasn't any evidence yet that anime bullets could harm his wings but he wasn't taking any chances. He used those things to fly and float around like Pupa dammit and he couldn't do that if they were full of holes.

"Woah," he said as he watched Supernatural get hit and ram into someone's house. Served him right that pretentious douchebagging shitbitch.

Wait. Was that. That was. The Beatles fandom. Umbrella. Even he knew who that was. The guy. It was him. With the sidewalk. And the submarine. And the human version of sopor. Le swoon. Turning away from the angry anime fandom, who knew what she was doing, Homestuck was going to swoon. He was going to do just that but then the Beatles did the nice thing of being concerned for the demon. Yet another fandom lost to the side of the demon angels. Le sigh. And such a cool one too. At least it wasn't a horse fandom or, even worse, Ghostbusters. He'd absolutely die if that ever happened. Maybe Homestuck could warn him about that before Supernatural sank his dirty angel claws into him. But, what could he say to him? Looked like it was time to be the self-esteem troll.

"uH, SO. uH, HEY YOU'RE tHE, uHH, bEATLES. aND i, UH, JUST WANT TO SAY, TO TELL YOU THAT, THE GUY WITH THE, UH, WINGS," Homestuck stuttered his way through saying absolutely nothing. How did Tavros even do this. Screw that, time to be himself. "Look, bruh," that was not in the guide, that was the dumbest thing to say, oh gog. "You should be careful of demons with black angel wings. He's 2ome terriible mythiical demon wiith the2e awful feathery wiing2 and paradox 2pace u2e2 them two u2her iin the end." So he may have lisped into being Sollux, but lisping and stuttering was bound to happen.

Supernatural's vision was still blurry but he could see at least four other fandoms watching him. Ugh, why didn't they have anything better to do. Oh, right, just crashed into the side of a house, what an inconvenience. Well he could tell Night Vale and Homestuck were here but the other one sounded familiar too, the fourth was a total stranger and he was carrying a soccer ball, which made no sense because soccer didn't have a fandom, unless it did, which would just be confusing. He focused his energies on the owner of the house, he knew him from somewhere, oh that's it! The Beatles, hopefully, he couldn't really be sure. Supernatural was actually almost a fan of his music, a lot of the more soulful stuff ended up going well with a bottle of Jack Daniels after somebody died. Though he wasn't about to tell Beatles that, or anyone for that matter.

In fact, Supernatural didn't feel like telling any one anything. He wasn't completely sure he could string together a coherent sentence yet but it looked like he had to since everyone seemed to have made this their business. "I'm fine, I can heal myself, your house can't. Thanks for the concern but I don't really need it. It takes a lot more than stupid bullet to take me out, even when I'm flying. If you want I'll pay for the damages." He sounded gruff but it was actually the nicest he had been all day.

He sighed and glared at the other fandoms, "I'm not a full angel or this wouldn't have happened, I would have reduced all possible threats to ashes, because real angels can do that. I can't because I'm not a full angel! Heck, I was part demon until a month ago when I purged myself mostly, kind of, not really, apparently its really hard to get rid of the mark of cain. It isn't important! If I'm a bad guy for doing my job then fine, I don't care. As far as I'm concerned Night Vale is clean and Homestuck is some kind of monster but I'm not sure what yet. Which means I have to do research, I hate research, you should apologize for not being a demon!"

Hmmm.... It took a second for Supernatural to process what he just said and wow did he hate himself for saying it. "Great now I'm bitching too. Homestuck if you remember, you challenged me, any idiot should know that if they start a fight and things don't go their way its their fault. Never underestimate your enemy, you'll end up dead or worse." That was better, he sounded much more like himself. However, he was really tired now, maybe he should just go back to lying on the ground, maybe they wouldn't notice if he just took a little nap right now.

The Beatles hesitantly lowered his umbrella and started to get a better look at the Fandoms surrounding him. It seemed clear that both the man in the purple tie and the flying one with horns recognized him, at least, as their gazes snapped to him all wide-eyed. Neither of them stayed starstruck for long, though, before they quickly took it upon themselves to warn him about the angel who was apparently… well, actually, between the jargon and the lisp the Beatles really had no idea what Homestuck was trying to say about him. In fact, both Homestuck's lisp and stuttering (and the inconsistent nature of both) left him somewhat confused and also a bit concerned, though he wasn't sure if it would be right for him to question it.

Just then, a football-playing Fandom appeared from around the corner, whom the Beatles thought he recognized as FIFA though he wasn't entirely sure. Either way, the sports enthusiast only needed to take one look at the scene around him to deduce that things had gotten quite out of hand. "I agree!" Beatles spoke up, starting to close his umbrella as things seemed to simmer down (and as he became aware of the fact that he was standing in a convenient location where none of the bullets were hitting him). "Life is very short, and there's no time for fussing and fighting, my friends!" he chirped. He really didn't know what was going on, still (especially with Night Vale and Homestuck apparently being soaking wet, and the latter of the two being covered in some sort of runny gray substance), but it would probably be better for everyone if they'd all stop fighting for at least the time being.

His attention quickly returned to Supernatural as the angel finally spoke up. "Oh, I don't think you'll need to pay for it; I can probably find a Fandom with some sort of magic powers who'd be willing to fix it for me." he replied, not sure he wanted to ask for money from a Fandom he'd only just met, who was maybe potentially dangerous, and also quite clearly in a very bad mood. He stood there, looking a bit tense as Supernatural continued to tell Homestuck off, hoping the two wouldn't get violent again.

And while that happened, a nagging thought in his mind started to make its presence stronger and stronger as his gaze drifted towards the floating woman shooting all those colorful pellets around. On the one hand, part of him couldn't help but acknowledge and appreciate the beauty of her floating there with all those colors surrounding her… On the other hand, it really started to worry him that not a single person had acknowledged her presence at all since he'd stepped outside, especially on account of all the psychedelic colors. "Also," he spoke up hesitantly. "And, this probably sounds like a really strange question, but…" he pointed shyly in front of him. "That girl over there. You all see her, too, right?"

He nervously waited for a response as it seemed more and more likely each second that the girl was just a hallucination, and he wasn't sure how the other Fandoms would react to him saying such strange things.

"What, you mean…" Night Vale had mostly recovered his usual calm demeanor, he still couldn't remember the anime fandom's name, even though he had remembered it just a moment ago. He wasn't exactly an anime expert, and a lot of the characters shared similar features which made them hard to tell apart anyway. Still, in his smooth, radio-hose manner he managed to segway into a sentence that didn't require the fandom's name to be said. "You mean you didn't notice? She's the one who knocked out Mr. Grumpy Wings over there," he gestured at Supernatural. "Pardon me, Mr. Beatles, but isn't that a rude thing to say? I mean she's floating right there, and even if you didn't see her straight away I am not entirely certain as to how you could have overlooked all these colorful pellets. Unless of course you don't believe in that sort of thing."

Oh, he should just stop talking, but Night Vale couldn't stop talking. Saying everything as it happened and every thought as he had it was the way he processed things. Suddenly a soccer ball whizzed by, drawing his attention to an athletic looking fandom who came running up out of nowhere. Really, why did this always happen? Whenever there was any sort of conflict anyone who heard about it just had to jump in and make it an even bigger row. Really it was worse than YouTube comments sometimes.

FMA walked at a brisk pace, pausing every so often to admire the displays in the WWII museum. Oh, that movie. Conqueror of Shambala may have been horrible at first glance, but it wasn't too bad when he and the fans finally realized it maintained a consistent portrayal of their favorite characters in an arduous situation their morals probably didn't agree with. Shambala was still a dumb as hell name though.

Oh real world Hughes, why did you have to be born in Germany? FMA sighed as he walked past a wall with details on the Nazi party. Real world feels were stupid and painful. He actually had to leave Fandom Square and visit some WWII memorial or Germany; that required him heading through the gate and the Truth was so picky about prices to pay and sacrifices to be made. All he wanted was to go through the real world, but the Truth decided to take his hoard of chalk as payment. What an asshole.

The museum was doing pretty well as a way for him to reminisce over the time in Germany. Alfons Heidrich wasn't mentioned at all, but dead rocket scientist boys never got mentioned. No one was inside with him, but he'd rather not have people looking at him oddly for wearing leather pants and a blinding red coat. The peace let him calm down, cool smirk on his face instead of that twitchy pissed off look.

When he neared the back of the museum, FMA heard the sounds of a loud engine. It was the sounds of loud voices that made him linger. They certainly weren't faculty. Someone was shouting about Daleks and Tigers. It didn't make that much sense until he edged his way closer, just a hallway away. Someone, he sounded like pretentious like a fake Mustang, was going on about how Nazi tanks couldn't possibly have been feats of German engineering. He snorted, his characters were the equivalent of German and they were brilliant; of course, they were feats of German engineering if real world Germans were any where as intelligent as Amestrians. Another guy, like Hughes and a frustrated Edward, kept talking about Dalek plungers and changing history.

The words "canon" and "Wikia" were said and FMA realized that they were obviously fandoms like him. The Dalek guy had to be the one he kept hearing about with the wibbly-wobbly timey-wimey stuff which was dumb because time was the universal factor of synchronization and-alright he supposed he could let someone call it timey-wimey since energy factored by time equaled art and human time wasn't even using the right ratio to measure it so maybe what's-his-face was right. Whatever. The pretentious fandom was hard to figure considering how every single one of them was pretentious.

Nope, it was some British guy called Sherlock. And Doctor something. Eavesdropping was fun as hell but so unhelpful most of the time. Like someone said "Eggs" and that made no sense at all. FMA looked on, disgruntled. Was eggs some keyword for running away? He heard the sound of running and shouting.

He didn't care really. So what if he was heading into the section Sherlock and Doctor Whatever ran out of? That didn't mean anything. Hell yeah it did, no denial from him. Sprinting in, he skidded to a stop. What was he expecting? It was just a tiger tank. Oh wait, no that was kind of awkward. It lit up and was it working? That didn't seem very safe. The feeling of danger exuded from it. Oh look, it turned its head toward the running fandoms. That seemed like a pretty good idea actually, but running past it felt like a shitty idea. He spotted the blur of a blue police box as its door slammed shut.

Edging his way along the walls, FMA stopped in front of the box. The ominous rumbling of a voice from the tank echoed behind him. Knocking fervently on the door, he yelled, "Hey, would you mind opening the door at all? There's this giantass tank behind me and it's lighting up and moving and I don't think this is what's supposed to be happening!"

Meanwhile, the primary cause of all the crap that was going on at the moment has disappeared to... well,someplace. Meh, as long as those dragons of his weren't going to set her on fire anymore, Touhou really didn't care. What she did care about, on the other hand, was that one of the annoying people was smashed into a nearby house. And although he might have deserved that, the owner of said house certainly didn't. So... whoops? Worried that said owner might have been injured in her attack, Touhou stopped her wildfire and slowly floated down towards the damaged building, making sure to stay on her toes -- or, well, as much as one can stay on one's toes whilst flying, at least.

Strangely enough, all the other Fandoms were more interested in the damaged building and its owner too, regardless of the shitstorm of bullets that were flying everywere until mere moments ago. What was so special about said Fandom that it overrode, you know, basic survival instincts? What, was it a God fandom or something, and was everyone now staring at the local stairway to heaven? Nah, that was just nonsense. Besides, if that was true, surely she'd be struck by divine lightning by now, right? Regardless, everyone else being awestruck led to Touhou further approaching the home. Apparently the owner of said home was carrying an ombrella for some reason. Why would anyone carry an umbrella when it's not even rai- Oh. Right. Never mind that.

Slowly, Touhou approached the man standing in the hole in the wall of what was presumably his house, ignoring the dust-covered angel as much as she could. Wait a minute... Isn't that... Well, it certainly looked like him, so... It was strange though. Part of Touhou wanted to think that he would live in a yellow submarine or something. Eh, it was probably too much hassle or whatever.
"So uhm... Surry I've sort of ruined your house, Beatles." Please actually be the Beatles Fandom... "That...wasn't my intention," she mumbled, scratching the back of her neck, not sure at all at how to approachs this subject. To be fair, she doubted that anyone would be able to calmly and sensically apologize for the fact that he/she had just blown a giant crater in the side of your home. "Is there any way I can make up for it?"

Last edited:
FNaF just ignored the recent remark of Hetalia, and caught her hook around his neck. "Listen... you are coming with me," she growled, her eyes turning black with red pupils. With the grip of the Fandom, she slowly drug him behind a bush and started to give the Fandom an evil glare. Her mouth went upright into a creepy smile, and she looked like she was going to commit murder.

(Sorry for the short post *cringes*)
Hetalia outright shrieked as he was caught and dragged off. Even though he probably should have known better, this was not something that he had been prepared for. "No! I don't wanna diiiiiiiiiieee!!! Season six was just announced!" Frantically looking around, he tried to think of something, anything he could use to fend off the terrifying fandom before he suddenly remembered where his flag was.

Reaching into his jacket, he quickly pulled out the collapsible rod and expanded it, trying to blind FNaF with the unfurling white fabric long enough to duck out from the hook and scramble to his feet. If he could at least do that, he was running like Italy attempting to skip out on training. "Why did I think another horror game would be a good idea? Why didn't I learn from last few? How didn't I learn from all that?" Clearly he hadn't, because he was still eagerly awaiting the alleged reboot of the famed horror spinoff as well as the continuations of HetaFear and HetaHospital, but it was looking like he might not live long enough to see them if he didn't get out of there quickly!

"Oh, wait! Trigun!"
Hetalia stopped short by the girl, flag still in hand, before he could actually get to running. He couldn't just leave his new friend there, could he? Who knew what could happen to them? He kinda did know, actually, and he doubted that being the piano would help anyone this time.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
"Oh what, her?" Hometuck gestured towards the floating girl. "Yeah, of course we can see her. You're awesome and all Beatles, but is it n9t 9bvi9us y9u sh9uld n9t talk a6out s9me9ne like they are n9t present seeing as that is incredi6ly rude and quite p9ssi6ly h9rri6ly triggering f9r the party in questi9n?"

Really, it was all basic etiquette. And everyone said British fandoms were polite and well-mannered compared to everyone else. But noooooooo, they were on the exact same level as the rest of them. Even Homestuck when he was being, admittedly but not regrettably, rude.

Speaking of being rude, who the fuck even was she? Damn, it was like being introduced to someone ages ago and never knowing what to call them. Hussie'd yet again by some genki girl who didn't even know who he was. He couldn't keep referring to her as anime fandom girl in his head and avoiding saying her name out loud since that was annoying as hell. Not to mention it was as awkward as watching two idiot boys avoid each other because they sucked at shipping and wearing normal pants.

"Hey," Homestuck called out to her. "I totally know you're an anime fandom and all that, but which one?" Maybe it wouldn't come out sounding as r00d as he thought it did.

Dragon age stayed perfectly silent, the metal demon didn't seem to be able sense him at the moment, rather just looking around. He could of just leave, but innocents lives were at risk and that meant he must stay. Cause he was a good person....indeed.
He wondered if he hit it with his ice would he kill it, but then again...the doctor seemed to call it a death machine so...perhaps it would be better to be more...subtle.

Dragon was just going to stay silent until an idea hit him, but then something ran to the TARDIS and starting banging on it. "For andrisate's sake!" Dragon spoke as he ran silently behind the person. Wait, wasn't he a fandom? It didn't matter right now.

"Pssssst" Dragon age whispered in his ear, He was still invisible so whoever this fandom was wouldn't be able to see him, but still. "You probably don't want to do that, That thing will kill you with one shot, come on! They might be too late...." Dragon spoke rapidly...The Metal Demon had noticed the Fandom now. And Dragon age would probably be caught in the cross fire. "Run away!"

-----

Fifa watched as the scenes unfolded..."Umm" Fifa was a little bit confused on what people were saying. Though that Anime fandom was shooting too many weird colour things....He didn't like that at all.

He saw the beatles, that was neat. But thing did pop up in his mind. "Oy mate!" He walked over to Homestuck. "Talk proper yeah? It's kinda hard to heard what your talking about..." FIFA stood back and starting doing keepy-ups. He looked to the anime fandom. "You seem rather violent anime...Violent is never the answer, beating them in a competition is...true story"

Last edited: