It just occurred to me.

Right now, I have an unfinished CS for this RP, and a self-imposed time limit for finishing it.

But the actual amount of time I will have... is unknown.

I'll have to post a CS once this fandom's identity is revealed. That would only be fair. I can't just give myself a fandom and let him stay in the RP indefinitely without a CS. The only reason he doesn't have a CS currently is because of the whole mystery thing, and when that's over, then he'll need a proper CS.

But I don't know how the RP will play out from here. I don't know how long it will take for his identity to become obvious.

It might only take a few turn cycles for all I know. And I will be caught off-guard with a far-from-finished CS.

owo"" I have a feeling my future self won't be happy with me for deciding to do this...

• Love
Reactions: Takumi
My brain just gave me an idea randomly. Basically I just had the thought: "Ooh, what if I made a cs for the Hamilton fandom?"

I need to stop having this thoughts and ideas. :-|

My brain just gave me an idea randomly. Basically I just had the thought: "Ooh, what if I made a cs for the Hamilton fandom?"

I need to stop having this thoughts and ideas. :-|
Lol if you can make it work then go for it.

Lol if you can make it work then go for it.

Funny thing is I only really heard of it last year and me and my friend got the cd from the library and as soon as we got together to listen to some of the songs we knew we sat there and sung/rapped to the lyrics we spent time learning. Guess you could say we're kind of obsessed lol. Wish we could go see it but we're broke af.

Name: Hamilton (Ham, Hammy, Alex)
Appearance:
tumblr_o89yopnHZR1u7zylro1_400.jpg

(credit goes out to mintwillow on tumblr!)

Personality: Hamilton has a tendency to be smug and prideful, thinking that he's the smartest in the room on occassion, and has a fierce loyalty towards his friends who he is willing to sacrifice his own happiness for, like Angelica did for Eliza. At times he can be hotheaded and difficult when he finds something he strongly believes and will argue about. Once a paper and pencil are in his hands he can make something sound as sharp as daggers to prove that the pen is mightier than the sword. He's full of ideas and can at times be a bit solemn when reflecting on all the death that goes on in the musical as well as the feelings the fandom himself gets at times when thinking about it, even if only a handful die compared to other fandoms. He may be young, but his growing number of fans is what keeps him going, hoping to blow them all away someday!

Though, he gets rather excited, and usually stays up during most nights writing non-stop like he's running out of time and won't take a break unless someone can tear his attention away from his current task. He also has trouble saying no at times which can lead to some not so good situations, as well as also holding a bit of a grudge at a betrayal, but he will eventually forgive another. He sees all of the characters as his babies and loves them all equally and is grateful to give others a fun way to learn or one of the Founding Fathers and can be a lighthearted and silly fandom at moments but can also have a sadder and more serious undertone when appropriate.

Abilities and Equipment: The casts rapping skills that'll send today's rappers home crying to their mama's yo, a very nice singing voice, can pull off a pretty good Lafayette accent, and a gun from the time era the musical is set in. Oh, and he can beat box like Eliza.*

Home: His home looks a lot like Alexander Hamilton's real life 1802 two story house sitting on a small hill on the outside, while there's a smaller version of Broadway's stage in the center of the first floor where he sleeps on occasion after a long night of writing. The second floor consists of three bedrooms and a bathroom. This house sits on a spot in Fandom Square where he can get a good look at the other houses if he wants, sometimes you might spot him standing outside with his usual cup of Joe in the morning staring out at nothing in particular. He has the Broadway album sitting next to a CD player as well as it's mixtape.

Quirks:
-May quote a line from a song or two if he think it's appropriate

-May or may not make references to historical events

-Occasionally raps when they rant or just plain rants or writes when frustrated

-flirts occasionally (with pretty much any fandom)

-Says "And Hammy!" when he feels left out and wants to be included, especially when people introduce themselves and he sees the opportunity (this is a reference to the line "and Peggy" from the song The Schuyler Sisters)

-Sometimes he forgets to shave when he pulls all nighters and the result is the stubly peach fuzz the star usually sports (at least in the animatics) which Hamilton thinks doesn't look that good on him per se so he shaves

-Don't mention the Theodosia and Philip ship, he'll tear up

-Don't get him started on the Maria Reynolds situation in both the play and from actual history, nor for his opinion on her, he's pretty torn about loving or hating her due to mixed views and understandings of the situation she played a part in (same can be said for Alexander himself)

-Finds it humorous that fans think Laurens and Alexander have a thing and ship it

-Will crack jokes involving word play on a character's name if he can think of one

-He easily takes offense to things, but can at times follow Arron Burr's "talk less, smile more" policy

-Can at times be as snarky as Angelica, do be warned

Other: Hamilton has no problem with the rise of genderbent art that has popped up in the fandom and is over joyed with the fans fanart and animatics for the songs as well as his popularity. Having been around for about 3 years now and only growing as he spreads a new way of singing to the Broadway scene and teach younger people about one of the founding fathers.

*Thinking of Ham beat boxing is funny because what I did see in the song Take a Break (thanks to galactibun on youtube) had me laughing. You guys are welcome. <3

Looked over the rules, if I need to change or add anything I'll gladly do it asap.

Last edited:
Well, there's a thing. I sort of rushed the middle part due to its length, but at least there's something for other people to react to at the end?

Reactions: Kagayours
Name: Hamilton (Ham, Hammy, Alex)
Appearance:
tumblr_o89yopnHZR1u7zylro1_400.jpg

(credit goes out to mintwillow on tumblr!)

Personality: Hamilton has a tendency to be smug and prideful, thinking that he's the smartest in the room on occassion, and has a fierce loyalty towards his friends who he is willing to sacrifice his own happiness for, like Angelica did for Eliza. At times he can be hotheaded and difficult when he finds something he strongly believes and will argue about. Once a paper and pencil are in his hands he can make something sound as sharp as daggers to prove that the pen is mightier than the sword. He's full of ideas and can at times be a bit solemn when reflecting on all the death that goes on in the musical as well as the feelings the fandom himself gets at times when thinking about it, even if only a handful die compared to other fandoms. He may be young, but his growing number of fans is what keeps him going, hoping to blow them all away someday!

Though, he gets rather excited, and usually stays up during most nights writing non-stop like he's running out of time and won't take a break unless someone can tear his attention away from his current task. He also has trouble saying no at times which can lead to some not so good situations, as well as also holding a bit of a grudge at a betrayal, but he will eventually forgive another. He sees all of the characters as his babies and loves them all equally and is grateful to give others a fun way to learn or one of the Founding Fathers and can be a lighthearted and silly fandom at moments but can also have a sadder and more serious undertone when appropriate.

Abilities and Equipment: The casts rapping skills that'll send today's rappers home crying to their mama's yo, a very nice singing voice, can pull off a pretty good Laurens accent, and a gun from the time era the musical is set in. Oh, and he can beat box like Eliza.*

Home: His home looks a lot like Alexander Hamilton's real life 1802 two story house sitting on a small hill on the outside, while there's a smaller version of Broadway's stage in the center of the first floor where he sleeps on occasion after a long night of writing. The second floor consists of three bedrooms and a bathroom. This house sits on a spot in Fandom Square where he can get a good look at the other houses if he wants, sometimes you might spot him standing outside with his usual cup of Joe in the morning staring out at nothing in particular. He has the Broadway album sitting next to a CD player as well as it's mixtape.

Quirks:
-May quote a line from a song or two if he think it's appropriate

-May or may not make references to historical events

-Occasionally raps when they rant or just plain rants or writes when frustrated

-flirts occasionally (with pretty much any fandom)

-Says "And Hammy!" when he feels left out and wants to be included, especially when people introduce themselves and he sees the opportunity (this is a reference to the line "and Peggy" from the song The Schuyler Sisters)

-Sometimes he forgets to shave when he pulls all nighters and the result is the stubly peach fuzz the star usually sports (at least in the animatics) which Hamilton thinks doesn't look that good on him per se so he shaves

-Don't mention the Theodosia and Philip ship, he'll tear up

-Don't get him started on the Maria Reynolds situation in both the play and from actual history, nor for his opinion on her, he's pretty torn about loving or hating her due to mixed views and understandings of the situation she played a part in (same can be said for Alexander himself)

-Finds it humorous that fans think Laurens and Alexander have a thing and ship it

-Will crack jokes involving word play on a character's name if he can think of one

-He easily takes offense to things, but can at times follow Arron Burr's "talk less, smile more" policy

-Can at times be as snarky as Angelica, do be warned

Other: Hamilton has no problem with the rise of genderbent art that has popped up in the fandom and is over joyed with the fans fanart and animatics for the songs as well as his popularity. Having been around for about 3 years now and only growing as he spreads a new way of singing to the Broadway scene and teach younger people about one of the founding fathers.

*Thinking of Ham beat boxing is funny because what I did see in the song Take a Break (thanks to galactibun on youtube) had me laughing. You guys are welcome. <3

Looked over the rules, if I need to change or add anything I'll gladly do it asap.
Haha, looks good to me! Accepted. XD

• Thank You
Last edited:
Also, I'm not sure if I said anything about this before, but can I please get confirmation about where everyone in the Tower Group is going? Sonic and Pokémon both made it past the gap and could easily move on, but Wizard 101 and Kagerou are still stuck on the other side. Like I said, there is another path for you two to take, but I'd like to know if you'd actually want to go that way or not so that I know what to write about :P

Also, I'm not sure if I said anything about this before, but can I please get confirmation about where everyone in the Tower Group is going? Sonic and Pokémon both made it past the gap and could easily move on, but Wizard 101 and Kagerou are still stuck on the other side. Like I said, there is another path for you two to take, but I'd like to know if you'd actually want to go that way or not so that I know what to write about :P
^^" If it's not too much to ask, I'd like to get a post up for Sonic first... I haven't even posted a reaction to the hole in the ground yet. (And it's not like I've been skipped a thousand times or anything -- it looks to me like everyone has only posted once since my last Sonic post. And yet, I always feel like I'm behind with him. I wonder why that is... maybe because I was the last one to post before the hole in the ground appeared? Meh.)

BY THE WAY! Are these tunnels, like... circular at all? Do the walls have a sort of curvy shape? Or is it all just flat* surfaces, with 90 degree angles where the walls meet the floor?

*I mean, as flat as you can get the way the tower is built, I mean.

IF IT'S ANY CONSOLATION, Sonic is pretty high up on my priority list (or at least he will be once I get that Clay post and a post for Omnibus out of the way) -- so um, sorry for holding everyone up. I just wanted you to be aware that I haven't actually posted for him at all since your last post, Neo. ><"

Eh it's fair enough. And I'm sad to state that for the most part, the corners between the floor and the wall are at a rigid 90° angle, not counting any rubble that might be in the way. So no running on the walls and ceilings everywhere (I'm assuming you wanted to do that with Sonic?). That said, there's nothing preventing me of editing an unrevealed floor a bit to allow Sonic to do so. Yay for Schrödinger's Dungeon! :D

Eh it's fair enough. And I'm sad to state that for the most part, the corners between the floor and the wall are at a rigid 90° angle, not counting any rubble that might be in the way. So no running on the walls and ceilings everywhere (I'm assuming you wanted to do that with Sonic?).
Yeah, it was a thought. :P But the rough terrain would've made that a bit of a stretch, anyway. I'll just work with the dungeon as-is.

Hamilton has made his appearance, now I'll wait in my hidey hole until things get rolling again. :)

Aaaaaand now you can move the party forward! @Neobullseye

Looks like just about everyone is planning on continuing down the hallway once the last of the party members get across.

Fairy thing. XD

Does Sonic not recognize Togetic? Would he be able to easily recognize Togepi I wonder?

Aaaaaand now you can move the party forward! @Neobullseye

Looks like just about everyone is planning on continuing down the hallway once the last of the party members get across.
Yay! I'll finish writing it tomorrow when ^_^.

Fairy thing. XD

Does Sonic not recognize Togetic? Would he be able to easily recognize Togepi I wonder?
Togepi, yeah. But Togetic isn't nearly as iconic. And even with that triangle pattern being basically the same, I just felt like it wouldn't have been enough for him to make the connection right away. XD

• Love
Togepi, yeah. But Togetic isn't nearly as iconic. And even with that triangle pattern being basically the same, I just felt like it wouldn't have been enough for him to make the connection right away. XD

You have a point lol. XD

Well, Scooby can give a deadpan expression when he sees Hamilton. I may totally have him do this line. " Am I wearing my goddamn damsel in distress label today?" Ie Scooby hates being rescued. Also, my dumb brain is nudging a broadway musical for a fandom and I still need to intro TW.