Ok. I'll look at it tomorrow. Currently a bit too spacey to give it a thorough read right now.
I know what u mean I keep losing to a friend on duel network partly bad hand then the other end of it is I'm tried and unfocused.

@Raven I'm not sure if it's just me or if it's the same for everyone else, but your appearance pic is broken for me.

@Raven I'm not sure if it's just me or if it's the same for everyone else, but your appearance pic is broken for me.
I can give a link to the site for it if needed where I also downloaded it. If that won't fix it then idk I can desribe what I did.

nvm found what u mean on friends computer. I'll try and fix it when I get home being I can't log into my devinart on her computer since we both have one. We both have an iwaku but she doesn't use hers is why she said I could get on mine.

*quietly reserves Undertale fandom*

*is filled with DETERMINATION*

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
Name: Teen Titan
Nickname: TT

Appearance: (If my fan art is bad sorry I'm still new to doing full body images for examples I'm better at just giant anime heads, also I used a mix of colored pens, both ink, and bold point style, along with color pencils in places that pen didn't work, and sorry for the smudged places I thought in some areas it had dried but found out later it had not. And um the pens I did get from the art section in a store)
teen_titan_by_rainnightcloud-d9lub1t.jpg

Personality:
She's rather serious most of the time hardly ever seeming like the sort to joke around but she does have her moments. She isn't the sort to care to always fight without having her own plan but is perfectly fine with going solo. She will sit down to a good video game from time to time and if she hasn't played it before quickly becomes use to the controls. She keeps a clam look most of the time but controlling her anger is not a strong suit of her's at all. Then when in the contact of villains she may wish to still the spot light or seem to sit back and do minor yet great attacks depending on her mood.

Abilities and Equipment:

(If any of it seems to OP or something just let me know I'm trying to get a mix of a lot of Titans here ex:soul self Raven, Super Strength, superboy/wondergirl/starfire, telekinesis Raven/Ravanger/Miss Martian, Magic Zantana/Raven Teleportation Miss Martain/Raven/Jerico)
Powers:
Soul Self/Darkness Manipulation (Here is a fun one I always enjoy to explain. Now this power is controlled by emotion, it feeds off of TT's own emotion and can have two effects be helpful or harmful. She can lift objects but those objects become apart of her while she controls them with this power, depending on the emotion she feels to control and give this power strength, this is why she tries to stay serious and clam for what it's cable of when she isn't is what worries her. It also can come in the form of a black dark figure and that would be when both her physical form and soul form are most valuable if she chooses this effect)

Here's the link description of Soul Self and magic from Comic Vine for Raven basically that's why I um picked he soul self it's my fav super power if I could only have one super power I'd pick that:
Raven (Character) - Comic Vine
(and here is the descrption if u don't like to scroll on the site)
Soul Self/Darkness ManipulationRaven is able to conjure and project darkness from her body.Raven's most visual ability, the power to separate her soul from her body, taking the shape of a huge bird, usually black, occasionally white. One she was taught to master as a part of Azarath's grand scheme to destroy Trigon.
Magic: Raven is able to also seemingly perform magical spells

Magic (Basically simple magic like minor healing spells, minor destruction capabilities, some simply call this an ablity to make things from the unknown but if they are to be stronger she will need things like a spell book, scrolls, incarnations, and other items)
Teleportation (This is a very rare but capable ability she can not just teleport herself but a small group with her, yet there is a catch it drains her both physically and mentally)
Fight/Levitation (If fair she would fly most of the time but chose to walk with the others as well, the reason I ask is well Raven mainly flies, Kori mainly flies, same with a group of the newer like Miss Martian but it would only be in times they would need to fight a villain not when roaming around town)
Shapeshifter (Can change animals but depending on size will depend on how long along with the type. Animals which may can be controlled longer are, monkeys, birds, and small animals like guinea pigs or hamsters but smaller like ants can still be challenging)
Equipment:
BowArrows
Swords
Knife
Batarangs
Wondergirl's rope
Lockpicks
Utility belt to hold these items
Quill to hold the arrows
Sheaths for the two swords and a knife
Abilities:
Skilled at hand to hand combat
Skilled at any type of blade
Skilled at Video Games.... She doesn't know why it just is
Good at stealth but not 100% perfect

Home: Basically a city in a place that she has made look a lot like Titan's tower and the city is basically Jump City. She also likes to hang around the pizza polar.
250px-TT_titans_tower.jpg
latest
latest

(And for fun here's the one irl)
SFMM_DCU_MediaDay02.jpg

Quirks:
Has mixed feeling of Teen Titans Go
Hard to see some animals especially birds without naming the Titan they represent
Will often make comments of the Titans quotes around villains or simply random moments
Has a strange interest in mopeds and high tech cars
Has some really corny jokes
Actually seems to Like My Little Pony something to do with the voice actors same with TMNT

Other:
Some would say she actually may be a teenager for when her fandom was created between the years of 1965-1968

latest

(That's the most recent I'm actually reading in honestly but I do know enough of the new 52 and the newst set of Titans)​
Ok, so, the descriptions for the powers are an improvement, but, do you think you could maybe proofread them better and add some formatting to make them easier to read? Not only did I come across quite a few typos while reading this but it just seems hard to differentiate one chunk of text from the next. Maybe some bolding would be helpful? I find it hard to judge the actual content in some places when it's so difficult to get through. :/

As for the home -- like I said, an entire city is too much. You pretty much have to stick with one building, in this sort of case. Again, you can get creative and design a building that's sort of a combination of two or more buildings from the canon, but, yeah, you can't exactly put an entire city inside of Fandom Square.

ALSO

CAN I TALK ABOUT SOME NONSENSE HERE FOR A MOMENT?? (tagging @Gen. Magic Senpai since he's the only one I know for sure is a Sherlock fan here)

So... I wanted to set the upcoming special to record on my DVR (which I was pretty pumped about, seeing as how it will probably be at least a year until I get another chance to set Sherlock to record). And, last I heard, it's supposed to air on New Years Day, January 1st. Thing is, I didn't know exactly what channel it was supposed to air on, because, I kept hearing that it was going to air on PBS for some reason...? And I had no idea what channel number PBS was. But, that isn't really an issue, because, I mean, I don't even know what channel number BBC is off the top of my head -- because I always use the nifty little search feature on my TV, with which you only have to type in the title of a show and it'll show you every single airing of said show that's scheduled within the next week. Also, what's nice about this feature is that you don't even have to type in the full title, because instead of actually displaying a limited number of search results, what it does is it takes you right to where your show would be in an alphabetical listing of all things, meaning that similar titles will also show up near it in an alphabetical list. Which is good, because I wasn't totally sure whether it would display as simply "Sherlock" or "Sherlock: The Abominable Bride" on account of it being a special, but, I knew both would show up.

BUT THEN THIS HAPPENED

IMG_1170.jpg

IT ISN'T HERE. NOTHING. The only Sherlock that comes up here is completely unrelated to the BBC version, and the Sherlock that I am looking for would be either below or above the other Sherlock in this list, depending on what exactly the title is, but, it's nowhere to be found! And because this is, like I said, an alphabetical listing of all programs set to record within the next week, I know that there's no point in trying to change my search terms like you would with other search algorithms. It simply isn't here.

So, I started thinking that maybe it would be listed as just the episode title (for some reason...), but, just to make sure I had the right airdate in mind, I decided to try looking some things up online.

This wasn't very helpful, as at first I only got info on when exactly the BBC One airdate would be, which, as an American, doesn't really get me very far. So I tried to go right to BBC America's website to search for Sherlock on the schedule listed there (which I often do to find Doctor Who air times, so, I've done this before), buuuuut nope! According to them, there is no Sherlock scheduled to air within the next two weeks, even!

So, I figured I should probably check PBS (even though I still have no idea what channel number that would be in my area), and I did eventually find this webpage, which states that it will be premiering on something called "Masterpiece Mystery" -- thus complicating things a bit further as I can only assume that that's some PBS spin-off station, which is probably not a locally-listed channel and would instead have some channel number in the hundreds that I would have no clue where to look for. Well, either that, or some programming block on the regular PBS channel that doesn't get its own station -- you know, sort of like how Cartoon Network has Adult Swim and all that. So, I still don't know what channel to look for. But, at the very least, it gave me the definite US airtime of 9PM on January 1st. So, my plan at this point was to just go to that time and date on my TV guide, and scroll down through the channel listings for as long as it took to find something that at all looked like it could be the Sherlock special.

And then... I found this.

IMG_1169.png

So

So this

...So this is what it meant... by "Masterpiece Mystery". That's the name of a show... I guess?? With Sherlock and its own episode title merely being reduced to the episode title of this particular thing known as Masterpiece Mystery?? WHY. Nevermind the fact that it isn't on BBC and that I already have to hunt down some channel that I wouldn't normally expect it to be on, but... what is this?? How is that the least bit intuitive for people who are looking for Sherlock?? If I didn't already have some clue what I was looking for, I would've scrolled right past it! Because I didn't even notice the episode title until the familiar name of "Masterpiece Mystery" caught my eye.

...This is ridiculous. I should not have to go full detective-mode just to record a thing that I was anticipating.

...BUT AT LEAST IT'S SET TO RECORD NOW. SO. YAY???

What even happened here.

Reactions: Soulless
I'm not really sure what cable is doing there... o_o

Also @Kaga-kun I ran into this:

At first I just figured it was a good fan song... Then I noticed in the description it's apparently a Stevens Universe song... So yea. XD

Perhaps it will be a MASTERPIECE MYSTERY

How Mysterious

At first I just figured it was a good fan song... Then I noticed in the description it's apparently a Stevens Universe song... So yea. XD
Oh, That is actually quite good...and I hate fansongs with the burning passion of a thousand suns.

Then again, Steven Universe has incredible songs,

@Raven Your CS isn't quite accepted yet for the reasons mentioned, and I definitely want you to fix up the bits that I pointed out before you jump into the IC, but, since I already finished writing up that summary that I mentioned, I figured I might as well post it up now while I have the chance.

I should mention, though, that this isn't an all-inclusive summary, and it's focused primarily on only the events that you really need to know in order for you to understand where all our characters currently are, so that it's easier for you to jump into the IC. If you have any questions and/or want me to go into further detail on anything, don't hesitate to ask.

Way at the start of the RP, Doctor Who and Sherlock traveled via TARDIS to a WWII museum in the human world, as they had reason to suspect that the place was infested with Daleks (an alien race from DW's canon). Upon arriving there, they learned that not only were their suspicions correct, but there were also Cybermen (another DW villain) there, as well. Oh, and they met up with quite a few other fandoms along the way. They couldn't finish assessing the Dalek/Cybermen threat, however, as they all caught word of a threat called Trickster Mode ravaging the Fandomverse, which took priority. So, everyone who was there packed up and the Dalek/Cybermen threat remained almost forgotten until recently in the RP.

Up until that point, most of the RP's focus remained on the Trickster outbreak. Trickster Mode is a magical affliction from Homestuck's canon that gives the infected an intense, manic high, the power of flight, and a garishly colorful appearance. It's also highly contagious, and can be spread by the slightest contact. The only ways to make Trickster Mode wear off are to either cause the individual to fall asleep/knock them unconscious, or wait for them to eventually crash and fall asleep on their own. Those infected with Trickster Mode also feel compelled to share it with as many others as possible. At its peak, the Trickster outbreak was practically treated as a zombie apocalypse, spreading colorful chaos throughout Fandom Square.

One of the fandoms infected with Trickster Mode was the Beatles, who was only changed back after he'd been nearly shot to death and badly injured. And Touhou was never infected, herself, but was still injured while trying to evade Tricksters. The two of them, both unconscious, were taken in by Doctor Who and allowed to rest in his TARDIS, where they were later at least partially healed by Final Fantasy's healing potions.

Attack on Titan not only shifted into his Titan form while trying to protect Touhou, but was also soon infected with Trickster Mode, himself. Adding a Trickster Titan to the mix added to the already present hysteria of the whole Trickster situation. He was eventually defeated, though, and returned to normal-sized, non-Trickster form — though his whereabouts remained a mystery for quite some time to Touhou, who became rather worried about him when she eventually regained consciousness.

A variety of shenanigans caused Final Fantasy's airship to crash. Doctor Who and his TARDIS were on-board at the time, thus allowing him to save a majority of the passengers, but, he couldn't bring Final Fantasy himself on-board before the Doctor needed to take off. FF was believed dead for a while (with the Doctor and company being left only with FF's bag, which, thankfully, contained healing potions for Beatles and Touhou). FF did survive, though, and eventually reunited with the TARDIS crew, much to the Doctor's relief.

Elsewhere, other craziness was happening as some of Jurassic World's dinosaurs escaped. Most of this mess was wrapped up fairly quickly thanks to Triguniverse, the 12-foot-tall fusion of Trigun and Steven Universe. When Triguniverse attempted to take on the escaped Indominus Rex, though, she was too badly injured to remain fused and split apart into Trigun and SU. Moreover, Steven Universe reverted back into her gemstone form, in which she is essentially just a dormant consciousness inside a rock. I-Rex was soon taken care of by Deadpool, and now there's a group of fandoms forming around Trigun as they all figure out what to do with SU's gem.

As for the TARDIS group: as mentioned, Beatles and Touhou were both somewhat healed by Final Fantasy's potions, but were still both fairly weak. Upon starting to realize what happened to them and what had happened to the rest of the city while they were out, Touhou became highly worried about Attack on Titan and what could've happened to him. She wanted to go out and look for him, but, being too weak and needing to rest for a while longer, Megaman offered to go in her place. Not long after he left, though, AoT showed up and told Touhou that he was more-or-less alright, but, suffering from severe post-Trickster headaches, he wanted to head home. Megaman is still searching for AoT, unaware that any of this happened.

Red vs Blue, a decidedly chaotic fandom who'd been getting on Doctor Who's nerves for most of the day so far, had just barely gotten inside the TARDIS when Doctor Who decided to knock him out with a bit of Venusian karate (a signature technique of the Third Doctor), and handcuff him to a decorative pillar inside the TARDIS, so that he could keep an eye on him and make sure he didn't add to any of the chaos of the day.

Also, Sherlock disappeared for a while as he got lost while wandering around in the inner corridors of the TARDIS, where he encountered what appeared to be holograms of younger versions of Doctor Who as well as fandoms that used to travel with him as his companions. He also had a brief encounter with the 1980 version of the Beatles fandom, who was evidently not a hologram as he could interact with Sherlock. This version of the Beatles was in a rather disheveled emotional state as, from his perspective, it was only the day after John Lennon's murder, and he seemingly wanted to convince Doctor Who to take him back in time so he could prevent it and save his old band member's life (although the Doctor would never allow such a thing to happen). The oblivious Sherlock failed to pick up on most of this. As the TARDIS's cloister bell alarm went off just as past-Beatles was explaining his intentions, he grew frightened and ran off. He and Sherlock lost sight of each other at that point and Sherlock re-grouped with everyone else in the main console room of the TARDIS.

By this point in time, the group had received news that the Trickster threat was over-and-done-with, but not everyone was convinced. After all, if a single Trickster still remained, the entire outbreak could start all over again. Additionally, there was the likely possibility of injured fandoms that needed help. Doctor Who, meanwhile, was more concerned about the Daleks and Cybermen that he'd left behind on Earth. At the sound of the cloister bell, Doctor Who kicked things into high gear and told the group that he was leaving for the WWII museum, and that everyone there could choose to either join him or scout the city for leftover Tricksters. Touhou left to scout the city — pretty much everyone else went with the Doctor.

While RvB is still knocked out and handcuffed and the Beatles will just stay put in the TARDIS and get more rest, Final Fantasy, Dragon Age, Fire Emblem, Doctor Who, and presumably Sherlock are all just starting to step out of the TARDIS and investigate the Dalek/Cybermen threat. The sight that's been left for them in the museum is one of dead bodies littered about, and the sound of Cybermen activity can be heard not far away.

Elsewhere, another group of fandoms — consisting of Don't Hug Me I'm Scared, Fallen London, Star Wars, Megaman, and Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy — are all just sort of hanging around and socializing, and also speculating as to why the city is in the state it's in — still damaged from post-Trickster chaos. And Megaman, as mentioned, is still searching for AoT.

Trigun is currently being accompanied by Clannad, Submachine, Fifa, Cowboy Bebop, and Space Dandy, all of whom are trying to figure out what to do with Steven Universe's gem. Or, well, all of them except for Clannad, anyway, whom Trigun has found impossible to reason with and who decided to attempt to play the violin (emphasis on attempt) rather than help them figure out the gem conundrum. The ear-splitting sound of Clannad's "music" was enough to make Trigun blast the instrument out of her hands with her revolver, and Clannad is now silently curled up in a ball on the ground.

And lastly, Mass Effect and A Dark Room are both investigating Final Fantasy's crashed airship, although they both perceived each other as being hostile threats at first, and it seems like they're only just now starting to talk to each other peacefully. Unbeknownst to both of them, a monster in Final Fantasy's airship is starting to free itself from the wreckage.

To summarize everyone's current whereabouts:
  • Sherlock, Doctor Who, Dragon Age, Final Fantasy, Fire Emblem, the Beatles, and Red vs Blue are all in the TARDIS in a WWII museum in the human world, where the majority of them are about to investigate the Dalek/Cybermen threat. RvB is still incapacitated, though, and the Beatles intends to stay put where he is.
  • Touhou is flying around, scouting the city for leftover Tricksters or any other aftermath of the Trickster arc that needs tending to.
  • Trigun, Fifa, Submachine, Cowboy Bebop, and Space Dandy are all in the city trying to figure out what to do with Steven Universe's gem. Clannad is curled up on the ground next to them.
  • Don't Hug Me, Fallen London, Star Wars, Megaman, and Hitchhiker are all socializing and trying to figure out what exactly happened recently.
  • Mass Effect and A Dark Room are investigating Final Fantasy's crashed airship, where a still undiscovered monster lurks.

Left out from this list are a handful of free characters whose whereabouts are unknown but could be placed just about anywhere if you want to interact with them. Hunger Games and Metal Gear are two options, and then there are also some fandoms that haven't yet been introduced to the IC but could interact with TT if that's what you want, namely Type-Moon and Wakfu. You can contact the owners of any of these characters (as listed on the cast list) if you want to interact with them. Alternatively, you still have any of the aforementioned groups to interact with. I would most strongly recommend either Touhou or the Mass Effect/ADR group.

But yeah, you can't quite jump into the IC until your CS is accepted. You only have a bit more to do in that regard, though, sooo yeah. If you've edited your CS and are still waiting for me to look over it, then feel free to start thinking about this.

• Thank You
Reactions: Raven
Oh, That is actually quite good...and I hate fansongs with the burning passion of a thousand suns.

Then again, Steven Universe has incredible songs,
I can't speak on the SU songs.
Me noticing it was SU just made it so sharing it with Kaga is a must. XD

Reactions: Kagayours
Ok, so, the descriptions for the powers are an improvement, but, do you think you could maybe proofread them better and add some formatting to make them easier to read? Not only did I come across quite a few typos while reading this but it just seems hard to differentiate one chunk of text from the next. Maybe some bolding would be helpful? I find it hard to judge the actual content in some places when it's so difficult to get through. :/

As for the home -- like I said, an entire city is too much. You pretty much have to stick with one building, in this sort of case. Again, you can get creative and design a building that's sort of a combination of two or more buildings from the canon, but, yeah, you can't exactly put an entire city inside of Fandom Square.
I can see what I can do with the powers but a lot probable isn't typos for I'm awful a spelling and spell check sometimes can't really help. Then there is my grammar which is also really bad most of the time. I um never learned actual spelling till now as a jounior in highschool and no one has taught proper grammar so if my wording is confusing it's all me usually hardly every spell check. And um so I usually try to prof read scentneces on the typos but the nonsense 95% of the time is my own normal spelling and grammar meistakes. But I can do bold and such to split off the power bit more.... Or ablities.....

Um okay I'll just put wip on that for now with the Home bit.

Also @Kaga-kun I ran into this:

Well, all the lyrics are redone, so... I guess it still counts as a fan song?

Anywhoodle, I didn't watch very far into it because I haven't fought Sans yet and don't want any spoilers. OwO" But uh... yeah. Maybe I'll come back to it.

I can see what I can do with the powers but a lot probable isn't typos for I'm awful a spelling and spell check sometimes can't really help. Then there is my grammar which is also really bad most of the time. I um never learned actual spelling till now as a jounior in highschool and no one has taught proper grammar so if my wording is confusing it's all me usually hardly every spell check. And um so I usually try to prof read scentneces on the typos but the nonsense 95% of the time is my own normal spelling and grammar meistakes. But I can do bold and such to split off the power bit more.... Or ablities.....

Um okay I'll just put wip on that for now with the Home bit.
Um, I guess I can try to go through the CS piece-by-piece and proofread it for you if that would be helpful. That way you can edit it yourself and clear up any confusing parts. I used to do a lot of editing for a friend of mine back in high school who struggled a lot with that sort of thing, so, yeah, I could give it a try if you want. It just seems kind of necessary since I really can't read the CS very easily in its current state. o.o

As for the home bit, you really have to actually put something in before I can accept the CS as a whole. :/

Well, all the lyrics are redone, so... I guess it still counts as a fan song?

Anywhoodle, I didn't watch very far into it because I haven't fought Sans yet and don't want any spoilers. OwO" But uh... yeah. Maybe I'll come back to it.
The only real 'spoiler' in the song is that you end up fighting him on the Genocide run... Which should be obvious given the nature of a Genocide run. :P

The only real 'spoiler' in the song is that you end up fighting him on the Genocide run... Which should be obvious given the nature of a Genocide run. :P
Yeeeaaah but like... eeehhhhhh.

I'm sure I'll enjoy it more once I've actually completed a genocide run, anyway. OwO"

ALSO I'VE BEEN MAKING PROGRESS IN MY PACIFIST RUN RECENTLY, so uh... yeah. I plan on doing a genocide run after that, which I'll probably be able to get through a lot faster.

Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
I plan on doing a genocide run after that, which I'll probably be able to get through a lot faster.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Um, I guess I can try to go through the CS piece-by-piece and proofread it for you if that would be helpful. That way you can edit it yourself and clear up any confusing parts. I used to do a lot of editing for a friend of mine back in high school who struggled a lot with that sort of thing, so, yeah, I could give it a try if you want. It just seems kind of necessary since I really can't read the CS very easily in its current state. o.o

As for the home bit, you really have to actually put something in before I can accept the CS as a whole. :/
Um the grammar you may have to perpare for in the RP actually is why I was explaining that and I already started to edit what I could for now. The home is WIP for now because it's late and my creative mood is kind of at a stand still till I can leave my friends......

ALSO I'VE BEEN MAKING PROGRESS IN MY PACIFIST RUN RECENTLY
Also yeay! :D

You can be all happy before butchering them all cold heartedly. >:3

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
I DON'T GIVE TWO SHITS ABOUT THE DIFFICULTY LEVEL, I'M TALKING ABOUT ACTUALLY STAYING ENGAGED AND BEING ABLE TO MORE CONSISTENTLY FOCUS.

AND KILLING EVERYTHING IN MY PATH IS A LOT EASIER THAN TRYING TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO SPARE EVERYTHING. Honestly, it's probably all the underlings that are making the pacifist run just so mentally exhausting... I was already trying to spare half the bosses in my neutral run, anyway, so... yeah.

I know that the genocide run is supposed to be more emotionally exhausting, but, honestly, I think that might be one of the reasons why I can't stay as focused on the pacifist run. @_@ The guilt of killing things actually probably did a lot to keep me invested and all...

So

Yeah

...I don't know how to continue talking about this without sounding incredibly bitchy.

I plan on doing a genocide run after that, which I'll probably be able to get through a lot faster.
Heh...Heh...

I know that the genocide run is supposed to be more emotionally exhausting, but, honestly, I think that might be one of the reasons why I can't stay as focused on the pacifist run. @_@ The guilt of killing things actually probably did a lot to keep me invested and all...
So Killing things is the only thing keeping you invested? :P