And I know Deadpool's thing is Fourth Wall Breaking, but wow.

That was really good.

That Fourth Wall break!

That was amazing, oh my God!
Deadpool is the only fandom with which I could have such an easy excuse to pull them out of the action. I will not ignore such an opportunity. XD

OH AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY DOCTOR WHO I SUPPOSE. And thank you Tumblr for making me aware that today is indeed the 23rd.

tumblr_nya6saWbDV1ttl26fo1_1280.jpg

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
ALSO HERE'S ANOTHER THING TO SHARE WITH YOU BECAUSE I FIND A CERTAIN PART OF IT MILDLY INFURIATING:

Now normally I love messing with video game glitches -- especially in the Pokemon series -- because it seems like most of them are either virtually harmless or nearly impossible to trigger unintentionally, but, the glitch at 2:39... dude... that is way too easy to accidentally trigger without even noticing at first. @_@

And the fact that they even gave roar to a roaming legendary suggests that they were trying to make it more difficult to trap them in battle, and if that's the case, then Game Freak definitely should've thought to check this... @_@

(On a lighter note, I found the glitch at 1:47 to be kind of hilarious and I'm amazed I never noticed it before. XD )

Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
@Cephalo WHAT IF HOMESTUCK UNKNOWINGLY WRITES/DRAWS ALL OVER HIS BEDROOM WALLS IN HIS SLEEP JUST LIKE THE CANON SBURB PLAYERS AND IF ANYONE EVER VISITED THEN THEY WOULD NOTICE BUT HOMESTUCK CAN'T SEE IT BECAUSE IT'S INVISIBLE TO HIM AND EVEN THOUGH HE KNOWS THAT THIS HAPPENS TO THE CANON PLAYERS HE NEVER CONSIDERED THAT IT COULD ALSO BE HAPPENING TO HIM???

I apparently have some level of fourth wall breaking powers too. XD

I apparently have some level of fourth wall breaking powers too. XD
If we're playing by those rules then so would Doctor Who and Trigun.

A single/occasional act of 4th wall breaking is not enough to grant that kind of power. :P Deadpool only has it cuz it's kind of an iconic trait for him.

If we're playing by those rules then so would Doctor Who and Trigun.

A single/occasional act of 4th wall breaking is not enough to grant that kind of power. :P Deadpool only has it cuz it's kind of an iconic trait for him.
Or maybe we're all eligable? :P

It would be fun! :3

Merk... I still have no idea what to write for AoT and Touhou. Can we say that the two just met up, were happy that the other party was in a remotely decent state, then went off to do their own thing?

Merk... I still have no idea what to write for AoT and Touhou. Can we say that the two just met up, were happy that the other party was in a remotely decent state, then went off to do their own thing?
I feel like one of us would have to put something in the IC about it, even if it's very brief and not detailed. I could handle that part for you, I guess, since I also wanted to have him fly off with Night Vale.

My laptop has been stuck at maximum brightness for a while now and my eyes are just holes in my face right now

My laptop has been stuck at maximum brightness for a while now and my eyes are just holes in my face right now

The pseudo-rhyme scheme in this sentence and your choice of words make this sound like lyrics to a punk rock song or something.

I think after the Trickster Arc we need a Fourth Wall Arc. :P

I think after the Trickster Arc we need a Fourth Wall Arc. :P
I'd like to go on-record stating that there are so many reasons why that is a bad idea.

I realize you were probably joking, but, it's getting annoying.

I saw an opportunity with writing off Clirkus' characters and I took it -- don't make me regret it by pushing things farther than they need to go.

But, wouldn't it be weird having all the houses and buildings in the fandomverse only having three walls?

I'm considering writing a post where Fire Emblem is like "Hey, let's all go defeat some ancient evil! Before it wakes up to destroy us all this time!"

I'm considering writing a post where Fire Emblem is like "Hey, let's all go defeat some ancient evil! Before it wakes up to destroy us all this time!"
...I suppose that is a plausible thing to think about in Fandom Square.

Though Doctor Who would probably point out that there are current evils to be dealt with at the moment. :P

Though Doctor Who would probably point out that there are current evils to be dealt with at the moment. :P
Yeah, I know.

I was also parodying the fact that in most fantasy gaming fandoms, some ancient evil is going to awaken, and you actually defeat it after it wakes up, and since they're in the TARDIS...

Yeah, I know.

I was also parodying the fact that in most fantasy gaming fandoms, some ancient evil is going to awaken, and you actually defeat it after it wakes up, and since they're in the TARDIS...
Oh! I get what you're saying now. I understood the ancient evil part -- I didn't realize you were referring to time travel. XD

You'd have to get in line behind past-Beatles, though -- he already called dibs on begging the Doctor to go back in time and change things he would never agree to change. :P

I should probably have those Dalek Tanks do something soon seeing how long you've ignored them for now. :P