Also!! @AquaTheLita Remember when you were asking if any of our fandoms had anything to do with cats? Well I wasn't thinking about this at the time but Steven Universe does have Lion, who is... technically a cat, I suppose, albeit a rather large and magical one.

I still have no idea what you wanted this information for, but, it popped into my head earlier today and I figured I should mention it, especially since it seems like an obvious example that I can't believe I forgot.

And before anyone says anything -- I already mentioned Khoshekh when we spoke in-person. Don't freak out.

BLAAAAH POSTED.

Just another reminder to please speak up if my post doesn't make sense. It seems like I suddenly can't help but question the clarity of everything that I write. I'm honestly not sure if that's because I'm so overworked that my coherency is actually decreasing, or because of that one professor I have who's so strict about wording when he grades papers that it makes me more conscientious of sentence structure than any human should be...

But whatever I posted and that's the important thing.

That was a....different episode

Funny enough, my eye is rather itchy

That was a....different episode

Funny enough, my eye is rather itchy
Are we talking about Doctor Who? Because I've been behind for like... I don't even know how many weeks now.

I have not had time for hobbies.

I bought a record last Wednesday that I haven't listened to yet.

I haven't watched Gravity Falls since this semester started.

For me personally, Steven Universe went on hiatus at the perfect time.

I have no idea where I've left off on MLP.

My 3DS has literally been gathering dust.

I barely made a dent in that special John Lennon magazine that my parents got me for my birthday.

I'm not sure why I'm still paying for Netflix.

ALSO I just realized in typing all this out that even if I was caught up on Doctor Who... the new episode won't air in the US till later tonight... so...

What the fuck ever, I'm taking a nap.

Are we talking about Doctor Who? Because I've been behind for like... I don't even know how many weeks now.
So THAT'S why you haven't been nagging me to catch up again yet! XD

I have not had time for hobbies.

I bought a record last Wednesday that I haven't listened to yet.

I haven't watched Gravity Falls since this semester started.

For me personally, Steven Universe went on hiatus at the perfect time.

I have no idea where I've left off on MLP.

My 3DS has literally been gathering dust.

I barely made a dent in that special John Lennon magazine that my parents got me for my birthday.

I'm not sure why I'm still paying for Netflix.

ALSO I just realized in typing all this out that even if I was caught up on Doctor Who... the new episode won't air in the US till later tonight... so...

What the fuck ever, I'm taking a nap.
Also I heard that BBC America cuts bits out of the Show for adverts....weird

So THAT'S why you haven't been nagging me to catch up again yet! XD
Honestly? I seriously haven't watched a single episode since the last time I nagged you about it and you are precisely correct about that.

Also I heard that BBC America cuts bits out of the Show for adverts....weird
Um... no...? I don't think so...

Like... yeah, they have commercial breaks and all that (I remember when I used to livestream from BBC One in Britain, and the concept of it not having commercials sort of blew my mind), but, it takes up a bigger chunk of time because of it.

Like, it's only 45 or so minutes without commercials, but, BBC America airs it as an hour block with commercials, so... yeah.

I'm pretty sure if they were actually cutting out any content, I would've heard something about it by now or at least would've had reason to suspect that something was missing from the US versions thanks to the power of ~The Internet~ so yeah...

Um... no...? I don't think so...

Like... yeah, they have commercial breaks and all that (I remember when I used to livestream from BBC One in Britain, and the concept of it not having commercials sort of blew my mind), but, it takes up a bigger chunk of time because of it.

Like, it's only 45 or so minutes without commercials, but, BBC America airs it as an hour block with commercials, so... yeah.

I'm pretty sure if they were actually cutting out any content, I would've heard something about it by now or at least would've had reason to suspect that something was missing from the US versions thanks to the power of ~The Internet~ so yeah
I mean, Apparently for the episodes that are like 55 minutes long, like the opening of this season (Or was that the second episode?) Like small bits to fit the ads,

But Maybe the people I've seen saying this are crazy.

(No Ads Elitism)

I mean, Apparently for the episodes that are like 55 minutes long, like the opening of this season (Or was that the second episode?) Like small bits to fit the ads,

But Maybe the people I've seen saying this are crazy.
Oh, yeah, that sounds a bit familiar... But I watched the 2nd half of the season opener online, and I'm pretty sure it wasn't 55 minutes long...

Bleh. I'll look into it later. Preferably when my brain doesn't feel like a sack of wet leaves.

(No Ads Elitism)
You say this as if I prefer living in a heavily commercialized country in which even the news stations care more about profit than actually informing the public...

Ok, wait.

Correct me if I'm wrong (because I would seriously love to be proven wrong here), but like...

Does any series other than Steven Universe have fan theories about the fucking ending theme???

I mean I guess Gravity Falls sort of has that with the opening theme and the end credits -- but all the cryptic codes and things in GF are clearly supposed to be analyzed and decoded, but this is like... wow. XD

Also, fun fact!! @Gen. Gwazi Senpai In my most recent post, I originally planned to reveal at least the headline of that newspaper that past Beatles has with him, as I figured that would have been noticeable by now, but then I remembered that Sherlock would be way too thick to pick up on it so I didn't bother.

The only good thing about things being so hectic this time of year is that, when I get an absurd idea for a new fandom, I cannot simply go ahead and impulsively make a CS -- I am forced to wait a good month or so until I would have time for that.

...Which means I either avoid something that would be a waste of time, or I can let this idea incubate for a while and hatch it up when it's good and ready... heheheh...

Edit: THE DOWNSIDE IS THAT I COME UP WITH TOO MANY IDEAS LIKE THIS AND AM FORCED TO PICK-AND-CHOOSE.

OwO" So... so I... I was browsing Tumblr just now, flipping through like 200 images of my precious bug boys (per usual), when a certain background detail in one of those photos happened to catch my attention...

tumblr_nns4hhAMkA1rk557io1_540.jpg

Um... can we... can we just...

tumblr_nns4hhAMkA1rk557io1_540%20copy.jpg

Um...?!

Also I'm tagging @Gen. Gwazi Senpai at the very least because this is like my fifth post in a row here and I'm starting to feel kind of awkward talking to no one.

Well, I'm gonna be stuck staring at this for the rest of eternity

Reactions: Kagayours
...What do you mean 'why'?

I clearly explained why. @_@

I wanted to share something noteworthy... and then hesitated when I noticed that it would be my fifth post in a row and I thought that would look weird, with me talking to myself and all. I tagged you so that I at least knew my post would be seen and that someone would make some acknowledgement of its existence.

...What do you mean 'why'?

I clearly explained why. @_@

I wanted to share something noteworthy... and then hesitated when I noticed that it would be my fifth post in a row and I thought that would look weird, with me talking to myself and all. I tagged you so that I at least knew my post would be seen and that someone would make some acknowledgement of its existence.
But why were you feeling awkward? :P

But why were you feeling awkward? :P
...Do people normally not feel awkward, posting things with long stretches of time in-between in which no one replies to them? Just leading to a string of posts that no one is acknowledging as I spout nonsense?

Is that what Canada is like? People not feeling awkward about these things, and kids not having a fun way to learn about history??

I am so tired.

Sorry about my lack of posting. I've been looking for a good opportunity/idea for DHMIS to jump in, but I haven't thought of anything, and I'm not the kinda person to settle with a mere "[character] was walking along and saw [group], and walked over to see what they were doing." Since I have more ideas for Submachine I'll post his CS and then start with him instead of DHM. I'll put the CS in its own reply. My scanner is being weird and scanning the pictures of him weirdly... (> . <)

Sorry about my lack of posting. I've been looking for a good opportunity/idea for DHMIS to jump in, but I haven't thought of anything, and I'm not the kinda person to settle with a mere "[character] was walking along and saw [group], and walked over to see what they were doing." Since I have more ideas for Submachine I'll post his CS and then start with him instead of DHM. I'll put the CS in its own reply. My scanner is being weird and scanning the pictures of him weirdly... (> . <)
Alright. I'll take a look at Submachine when you're finished, and then link you to the summary post again if you need it (not much has happened since then...). If you ever get stuck on particulars again, I'll gladly help you brainstorm ideas.

And even if you don't get totally stuck, feel free to just talk about possible plans or ideas in the OOC and keep conversations flowing. I know it doesn't always look like it in my RP's, but, that is what the OOC is for. XD