• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
*looks at @Atomyk phrasing and the lack of posting*

Anyway, we will be going for the escape route. Presuming the eight survivors post at least once this week and at least once next week, they'll be a part of it.
But does apply if you don't post an update . . . because if so, then you are a evil genius.

I have a plan to get a post up (despite @Atomyk plan) because I juast thought of a good point.

• Useful
Reactions: Archwar
Sorry for taking so long but there it is!

• Thank You
Welp, sorry for the short post, really had nowhere to go with it honestly....

Welp, sorry for the short post, really had nowhere to go with it honestly....

No need, quality over quantity though I'm confused as to why there's a person named Maine there with a rifle. I'll also response tomorrow due to it being late here.

Wait, why am I suddenly being told I'm at the lighthouse? o.O

No need, quality over quantity though I'm confused as to why there's a person named Maine there with a rifle. I'll also response tomorrow due to it being late here.
Crap... that's what you get when you do too many others rp..... ill fix that crap.

It's coming down to the wire. Also @Ramboing and @Gwazi Magnum, Scooby will not be happy with either Nathan or Stick, for obvious reasons to you.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
@Atomyk Did you make that guy look like Shaggy on purpose? ( if so, I am impressed)

As far as I know, you're at the building with avery and nathan
That's what I thought... But replies seem to suggest they moved... :/

*Looks at post @Atomyk made* Damn, I feel obligated to match that bible with just one character.

We are waitng for @Atomyk. Where are you?

I've just on a bit of a mini-hiatus. I'll definitely be updating very soon though.

Alrighty, we're gonna get this done!

My goal is to finish up within the week now.

Wait. . . what? How is Mike alive? I am confuzzled. @Atomyk

It's a secret!
Curse you secrets. Time to go post . . . also, I wonder if anyone will try to kill Scooby for that pendenant.

Status
Not open for further replies.