• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, I'll be away for a bit but I see mostly everyone's on board for surviving.

Johnson does want as many people to live as possible and kick the rabbit's ass also, though that is highly unlikely.

(I should clarify that I'm down for Mabel dying as well. I don't really care if she escapes or not. :3)

Anyways, I'm surprised Mabel's survived, as well.

Wait, weren't some characters supposed to die off a while ago? Eh, the more the merrier. Just hope they don't die when we're so close to freedom, that would be a player punch.

Wait, weren't some characters supposed to die off a while ago? Eh, the more the merrier. Just hope they don't die when we're so close to freedom, that would be a player punch.
There's a story on why I am alive.

As long as more than one person survives then huzza! And because I have been informed that Atom doesn't have a machine heart and mind then (hopefully) all of us survive!
Or we can all die trying to escape. It's a good old catch-22.

Anyone who was supposed to die before now is either dead or got swapped for someone who is dead.

Anyway, we will be going for the escape route. Presuming the eight survivors post at least once this week and at least once next week, they'll be a part of it.

You know, I just realized something. For being a "fight to the death" contest only three deaths were ever out of anger......

You know, I just realized something. For being a "fight to the death" contest only three deaths were ever out of anger......
For a fight to the death, almost all of the deaths were also circumstancal. . . . the environment mostly killed them.

This Battle Royale was more or less a PVE, player vs environment. Perhaps I should host one where everyone is stuck in a arena with minimal environmental hazards and enjoy the pain, hope, suffering, and redemption that comes from it. Tears of joy or sorrow, it matters not, I get to drink!

Well, Hideo kinda accidentally caused someone to die, but hey, at least he's still around. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back