N

neriasurana

Original poster
hello everyone! my name is neriasurana and I'm on the neverending hunt for some good roleplays. I'll try to keep this relatively short and sweet, but if you have any questions, please feel free to message me or email me directly at:
[email protected]

--x A B O U T
22 y/o ; full-timer ; ba in creative writing ; 10 years exp ; ohioan ; willing to double ; 3-7 paragraphs

--x C R A V I N G
alistair x f!warden
any setting, any plot, canon or au. if you are willing to play alistair opposite my warden, I will play any character for any pairing you'd like.

--x F A N D O M S
dragon age ; mass effect (1-3) ; fallout (3-4) ; pokemon (gen 1-3) ; inheritance cycle ; fairy tail; rave master ; harvest moon ; kingdom hearts ; final fantasy (10)

--x O R I G I N A L
slice of life ; fantasy ; post-apoc ; steampunk ; historical ; drama ; literally anything

for the most part, I am incredibly laid back with my roleplays, I have few rules and limits so whatever works for you is usually good for me. I am specifically looking for more advanced players that can reply at least a couple times a week, so keep that in mind. i love talking to my partner outside of the roleplay and getting to know people, especially when it comes to brainstorming, so don't be shy! also, I totally understand that life comes first and that sometimes roleplaying gets pushed to the wayside; you don't have to let me know, though it would be appreciated. if you disappear on me, I'll usually send one, maybe two, messages looking for you, but if you don't respond, I'm not going to chase you down.

if you're interested, just let me know!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Wooseog Ryu
Interested! Sent you a message. Wasn't sure if you prefer on-site or e-mail.

hello! still looking for partners for anything!

I'm interested :) fair warning, my 1x1 is a bit rusty. Fantasy is a favorite of mine, and I've always wanted to do a post-apoc rp.