• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Family Matters |⚤| OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone needs me to I can make a male character but I will warn you I am at a two character max for any and all rps from here on out because after that I can't remember who is doing what and with who sadly.

If anyone needs me to I can make a male character but I will warn you I am at a two character max for any and all rps from here on out because after that I can't remember who is doing what and with who sadly.
I need a Baby Daddy for one of my pregnant girls; take your pick between Angelina, Nikita and Gwendoline.

I will take Nikita and make her a hubby however her last name might change considering who I am going to use as a face claim for him

I don't really have a preference for either of them, just close age ranges and personalities that would be fun or work well together ^^
Well for Isabella , one of my twins there really aren't any options with her age wise , she is a near graduate in highschool.. I will let you pick who you want to pair with her.

She is done btw. ^^

I have also chosen to make the other twin secretly pregnant and she is open!

Well for Isabella , one of my twins there really aren't any options with her age wise , she is a near graduate in highschool.. I will let you pick who you want to pair with her.

She is done btw. ^^

I have also chosen to make the other twin secretly pregnant and she is open!
I have 3 males open

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back