Family Matters |⚤| OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are just a few maybe's I was wondering about pairing wise <cause we seriously need more people slammed together... most people are 'lone-souls' X3)

@Thingtastic
I was thinking maybe Onyx and Star could be friends. They are the same age and seem like they *might* get along based on her personality.
... and I kinda want to claim Victoria but it's totally up to you XD

@Scorpio Queen
can I claim one of your guys for someone? <preferably Elijah or Jimmy>

@Shayla
If Caito is available could I pair with one of them? (oh and if you make your Dove Cameron Teenager can I claim her???)

@Shin-Ryu Lightning
Maybe Cody can pair with one of my girls?

@Brea
I'll probably ask about your characters too... probably ;)

Reactions: Brea
These are just a few maybe's I was wondering about pairing wise <cause we seriously need more people slammed together... most people are 'lone-souls' X3)

@Thingtastic
I was thinking maybe Onyx and Star could be friends. They are the same age and seem like they *might* get along based on her personality.

@Scorpio Queen

@Shayla
If Caito is available could I pair with one of them? (oh and if you make your Dove Cameron Teenager can I claim her???)

@Shin-Ryu Lightning

@Brea
Sure, Cody can pair up with one of your girls.

My Character Relationships

Angelina, 26 > Taken
Nikita, 24 > Taken
Gwendoline, 32 > Taken
Brian, 44 > OPEN
Asumi, 16 > OPEN
Jessica, 17 > OPEN
Damian Jr., 26 > Taken
Daniel, 23 > Taken
Cody, 17 > Taken

Last edited:

@Thingtastic
Yes to both of those! :D And I have no clue why I replied to your other post with a duplicate post of my CSs. o.O

@Thingtastic

@Scorpio Queen

@Shayla

@Shin-Ryu Lightning

@Brea
yeah sure Jimmy or Elijah are open

@Thingtastic

@Scorpio Queen

@Shayla

@Shin-Ryu Lightning

@Brea
Caito is all your's , just tell me who it is with and I will write them down! ^^ I am doing Dove Cameron with a fraternal twin sister as Lilianna's little sister's so sure she can be your's!

Twins:
Emilie de ravin - OPEN
Dove Cameron

I will make another male if need be for anyone.

cool ... so I'm thinking that once everyone has their forms up and finished we can start since it's just the seven of us (two of the tagged never replied :'( ...)

Sure, Cody can pair up with one of your girls.
yay! any preferences?

Yes to both of those! :D And I have no clue why I replied to your other post with a duplicate post of my CSs. o.O
I wasn't quite sure why either...but yay! I was thinking maybe Randall and Mackenzie with her, but it's your choice really :)

yeah sure Jimmy or Elijah are open
Thanks, Any preferences?

Caito is all your's , just tell me who it is with and I will write them down! ^^ I am doing Dove Cameron with a fraternal twin sister as Lilianna's little sister's so sure she can be your's!

I will make another male if need be for anyone.
Yesshhhh!!!

If we need more people I'll add some in. I actually have another 8 that I had planned on putting in originally, but figured I would hold onto them XD <old habits die hard... I once had 50+ characters in an rp that went on for like 2 years... and we wrote nearly a paragraph at least for each character every time>

• Love
Reactions: Shayla
If anyone needs a partner;

Jesus Chavez - OPEN
Florence Van Hotten - OPEN (Accepting Male and Females)
Idris Osmani - OPEN (Accepting Males Only or a Beard)

cool ... so I'm thinking that once everyone has their forms up and finished we can start since it's just the seven of us (two of the tagged never replied :'( ...)

yay! any preferences?

I wasn't quite sure why either...but yay! I was thinking maybe Randall and Mackenzie with her, but it's your choice really :)

Thanks, Any preferences?

Yesshhhh!!!

If we need more people I'll add some in. I actually have another 8 that I had planned on putting in originally, but figured I would hold onto them XD <old habits die hard... I once had 50+ characters in an rp that went on for like 2 years... and we wrote nearly a paragraph at least for each character every time>
Ohh, well actually I don't see Lorelei (Victoria) and Randy matching up really, cause once I finish her CS, she's going to be a really aggressive and manipulative person. xD Plus she would see Kenzi as competition for the affection towards her on the way kid.

yay! any preferences?

Thanks, Any preferences?

Yesshhhh!!!

No Preferences, only that they're within the same age group, though I would also prefer that Cody is the older one ^^"

For my next and final character, at least until a little after the Roleplay Starts, for the face claim, I cannot decide between Liam Hemsworth and Zac Effron.

For my next and final character, at least until a little after the Roleplay Starts, for the face claim, I cannot decide between Liam Hemsworth and Zac Effron.
Liam Hemsworth all the way. ^^

definitely one of them XD ... they're both hot

@~Happily.Ever.After~ - Working on Caito and had to ask real quick which of your girl's were you pairing with him and who your pairing with the Dove Cameron one?

Also Dove's twins FC has been changed to Anna Sophia Robb/Teenager is temporarily my only last opened character.

I don't really have a preference for either of them, just close age ranges and personalities that would be fun or work well together ^^

✎ Picture
53a044ed5686f_-_cos-liam-hemsworth-fffa2012-mdn-96407170.jpg

✎ Full Name
Marcus Victor Hawthorne

✎ Nickname
Mark

✎ Age and Birthday
19. January 13th

✎ Gender, Sexuality
Male, Straight

✎ Physical Description
Marcus stands 6' 3" Tall and weighs in at 196 lbs.

✎ Nationality/Ethnicity
Australian

✎ Health Issues
Allergic to Shellfish
Vegan; doesn't often eat meat because it does not agree with him

✎ Personality
+Patient
+Disciplined
+Kind
-Easily Irritable
-Stoic

✎ Likes
+Action Movies
+Cooking
+Exercising

✎ Dislikes
-Lack of Productivity
-Overpriced Food

✎ Talents
+Athletic

✎ Hobbies
+Bicycling
+Weight Lifting
+Running

✎ History

✎ Job
Part-Time Waiter

✎ Grade
College (First Year)

✎ Family
Christopher Hawthorne, 68 (Father, Alive)
Carmen Hawthorne, 65 (Mother, Alive)
Eric Hawthorne, 31 (Brother, Alive)
Nicholas Hawthorne, 26 (Brother, Alive)

✎ Pets
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Okay, that's my last character. No more until after the Roleplay starts.[/BCOLOR]​

he's accepted

I'm going to update the cast list in an hour or so, are there any characters other than @Shin-Ryu Lightning 's guys that are finished/almost finished that aren't added <or is there anything on the front that I need to change?>

On a completely different note does anyone have any movie suggestions? I kinda wanna watch a movie tonight but I'm not really sure what to watch. I was thinking Princess and the Frog, Princess Bride, Les Miz, Jupiter Ascending, one of the Harry Potter movies or one of the hunger games movies... but I just watched PatF two days ago and there are just so many choices for Harry Potter... gah!

Reactions: Brea

yay! any preferences?

Thanks, Any preferences?

Yesshhhh!!!

jimmy

he's accepted

I'm going to update the cast list in an hour or so, are there any characters other than @Shin-Ryu Lightning 's guys that are finished/almost finished that aren't added <or is there anything on the front that I need to change?>

On a completely different note does anyone have any movie suggestions? I kinda wanna watch a movie tonight but I'm not really sure what to watch. I was thinking Princess and the Frog, Princess Bride, Les Miz, Jupiter Ascending, one of the Harry Potter movies or one of the hunger games movies... but I just watched PatF two days ago and there are just so many choices for Harry Potter... gah!
Les miz

he's accepted

Jesus and Pilar Chaves are done.

Status
Not open for further replies.