Family Matters |⚤| OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone needs me to I can make a male character but I will warn you I am at a two character max for any and all rps from here on out because after that I can't remember who is doing what and with who sadly.

Reactions: Dark_Psycho
what @Scorpio Queen said, your choice ^^

I updated the list... if y'all wanna take a look and make sure I didn't break stuff feel free XP

If anyone needs me to I can make a male character but I will warn you I am at a two character max for any and all rps from here on out because after that I can't remember who is doing what and with who sadly.
I need a Baby Daddy for one of my pregnant girls; take your pick between Angelina, Nikita and Gwendoline.

I will take Nikita and make her a hubby however her last name might change considering who I am going to use as a face claim for him

I will take Nikita and make her a hubby however her last name might change considering who I am going to use as a face claim for him
That's fine.

I hope you love him

As long as he is loving and patient with Nikita ^^

I don't really have a preference for either of them, just close age ranges and personalities that would be fun or work well together ^^
Well for Isabella , one of my twins there really aren't any options with her age wise , she is a near graduate in highschool.. I will let you pick who you want to pair with her.

She is done btw. ^^

I have also chosen to make the other twin secretly pregnant and she is open!

Well for Isabella , one of my twins there really aren't any options with her age wise , she is a near graduate in highschool.. I will let you pick who you want to pair with her.

She is done btw. ^^

I have also chosen to make the other twin secretly pregnant and she is open!
I have 3 males open

Status
Not open for further replies.