✎ Full Name
Damien O'Conner, Jr.

✎ Nicknames

✎ Age and Birthday
26, November 13th

✎ Gender, Sexuality
Male, Straight

✎ Physical Description
Damien stands at a staggering 6' 2" and weighs in at 205 lbs, with most of it being muscle mass over fat. He has Blond Hair and Blue Eyes. He has scars on his right arm, elbow and lower back, all of which he had obtained in Car Accidents, most of which were on the race track. While he currently has no tattoos, he plans to tattoo his child's name in cursive onto his forearm. He has no Birth Marks.

✎ Nationality/Ethnicity
Caucasian/American; 50% English, 20% Irish, 15% German, 15% Swiss

✎ Health Issues
Year-Round Allergies

✎ Personality
-Hot Headed
-Stubborn
+/-Daredevil
+Family Oriented
+Upbeat

✎ Likes
+Cars
+Helping Others
+Making Others Happy, especially his Family
+Sport Shooting

✎ Dislikes
-People messing with his Family
-Leniency on Criminals
-Vigilantism

✎ Talents
+Precision Driving
+Drifting
+Cooking

✎ Hobbies
+Racing (Street or Track)
+Auto Mechanics

✎ History

✎ Job
Owner of the Local Auto Garage: Damian's, Auto Mechanic

✎ Grade

✎ Family
Lilianna Baxter, ? (Wife, Alive) ~Expecting a Baby~
Cody O'Conner, 17 (Brother, Alive)
Damian O'Conner Sr. (52, Father, Alive)
Joan O'Conner (49, Mother, Alive)
Ashley O'Conner (24, Sister, Alive)
Amy O'Conner (23, Sister, Alive)

✎ Pets
Natasha, 4, Female, Siberian Husky
Andre, 4, Male, Siberian Husky

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[BCOLOR=#800080]3 More to go.[/BCOLOR]​

Last edited:
We have
skins UK version
Breaking bad go gus also in Once upon a time mirror
Fast and Furious RIP Paul walker
Game of Thrones
Vampire Diaries
Outlander
Tudors
Harper's Island
arrow
and Spartacus

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Dark_Psycho
Also subbed out Chris Hemsworth for Jason Momoa and will be doing my teenager later , FC: Dove Cameron and than finishing up my CS's. Might add another guy in later not sure yet.

Three females open and one male character for romantic interests of any kind.

wow ... a lot happened in eight hours ... ummmm are any of you finished with forms that need accepting?

@Shin-Ryu Lightning I'll change it in a bit, I probably just skipped over it on accident

@Shayla who'd you want for Emilio and Dakota?

All of my characters except Emilo, Daisy, Alec and Hyder are open for relationships as well

wow ... a lot happened in eight hours ... ummmm are any of you finished with forms that need accepting?

@Shin-Ryu Lightning I'll change it in a bit, I probably just skipped over it on accident

@Shayla who'd you want for Emilio and Dakota?

All of my characters except Emilo, Daisy, Alec and Hyder are open for relationships as well
Airetta is who I had in mind for him and I have yet to make the charrie I had in mind for Daisy.. Still on the fence about doing him.

I've decided I want to make 2 girls and 1 boy, maybe two. But it seems I missed a lot in the ooc. If I make these will I still have people to pair them with?

yes, @Brea most of the characters are still unpaired ^^ ... Make as many as you want :)

Reactions: Brea
I've decided I want to make 2 girls and 1 boy, maybe two. But it seems I missed a lot in the ooc. If I make these will I still have people to pair them with?
We all have a good amount of characters to choose from that we are working on. ^^

I have 4 males open

@Shayla Has Sun been claimed yet? If not, I'd like to claim her ^^

I updated the cast list ... I feel we are lacking guys :| {Typical} ... Anyways, we currently have 2 Victoria's (I have one and @Thingtastic is making one) as well as 2 Damien's ( @Shayla is making one and @Shin-Ryu Lightning has one). I'm perfectly fine with more than one character having the same name, just want to make sure it's okay with you guys too

I updated the cast list ... I feel we are lacking guys :| {Typical} ... Anyways, we currently have 2 Victoria's (I have one and @Thingtastic is making one) as well as 2 Damien's ( @Shayla is making one and @Shin-Ryu Lightning has one). I'm perfectly fine with more than one character having the same name, just want to make sure it's okay with you guys too
Oh, well I was thinking of changing Victoria's name to Lorelei actually. :)

Last edited:
Haha it's whatever you want to do @Thingtastic ... I'm pretty laid back about this stuff

✎ Picture
Daniel-daniel-henney-20672494-720-406.jpg

✎ Full Name
Danial Tadashi Nord

✎ Nicknames
Danny, Dan

✎ Age and Birthday
23, February 23rd

✎ Gender, Sexuality
Male, Straight

✎ Physical Description
Danial stands 6' 0.5" Tall and weighs in at 150 lbs. He has numerous tattoos all over his body, including his back, sleeves on both arms, chest and stomach. Even though he has a few scars on his right arm and his back, they are mostly covered up by tattoos as well as one that is barely visible to the human eye on his forehead. However, he has no birthmarks. Along with fair skin and brown eyes, Danial has jet black hair and does not use highlights or hair dye, refusing to alter the color of his hair.

✎ Nationality/Ethnicity
50% Korean (Mom's Side), 25% Irish (Dad's Side), 25% American (Dad's Side)

✎ Health Issues
Addiction (Smoking; primarily cigars and tobacco)
Alcoholism

✎ Personality
+Kind
+Patient
-Depressive
+/-Daredevil
-Sadistic (Only when it comes to people he does not like)

✎ Likes
+Sports
+Shooting
+Guns
+St. Patrick's Day

✎ Dislikes
-Fifty Shades of Gray
-Wal-Mart
-Pink
-Valentine's Day

✎ Talents <at least 1>
+Marksman
+Hunter
+Tracker
+Athlete

✎ Hobbies <at least 2>
+Hunting
+Chess
+Weapon Collecting (Particularly Guns & Knives)
+Reading

✎ History

✎ Job
Antique Shop Owner; He restores Old Antiques and sells them

✎ Grade

✎ Family
Christoph Nord (Father, 48, would be 60) (Deceased, Cancer)
Lin-Shim Tang (Mother, 58) (Alive)
Sun Rei Fujimata (Significant Other, ?) (Alive)

✎ Pets
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

✎ Picture
news-cody-walker-role.jpg
✎ Full Name
Cody O'Conner

✎ Nickname
Code

✎ Age and Birthday
17, June 20th

✎ Gender, Sexuality
Male, Straight

✎ Physical Description
Cody bears a striking resemblance to his big brother Damian. Both brothers have Blond Hair and Blue Eyes. The only difference between Cody and his Brother is that he has shorter hair and a bit more facial hair, as his brother tends to shave a bit more. He is also skinnier and not as Muscular as his Brother, despite being an athlete. Being much younger, Cody weighs less than his brother at 150 lbs. and stands only 5' 7, but is expected to be the same height by the time he reaches his 20s.

✎ Nationality/Ethnicity
Caucasian/American; 50% English, 20% Irish, 15% German, 15% Swiss

✎ Health Issues
Panic Disorder
Epilepsy

✎ Personality
+Caring
+Patient
+Loving
-Short Tempered
-Workaholic

✎ Likes
+Learning new things
+History Class
+Cars

✎ Dislikes <at least 2>
-Smell of Cigarettes
-Vaping
-New Car Smell

✎ Talents
+Advanced First Aid (He's a Natural at it, and he doesn't know how or why)
+Fast Learner

✎ Hobbies
+Auto Mechanics
+Studying Medicine

✎ History

✎ Job
High School Student, works part time at his Brother's Auto Garage

✎ Grade
11th

✎ Family
Single, but open to a Relationship
Avery Baxter, ? (Sister-in-Law, Alive)
Damian O'Conner, Jr. (26, Brother, Alive)
Unborn Niece
Damian O'Conner Sr. (52, Father, Alive)
Joan O'Conner (49, Mother, Alive)
Ashley O'Conner (24, Sister, Alive)
Amy O'Conner (23, Sister, Alive)

✎ Pets
Household Pets (He lives with his Brother & Sister in Law)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]One more Boy to go![/BCOLOR]​

Reactions: Blood Lightning
Status
Not open for further replies.