Family Matters |⚤| OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
How about we have Sorcha and you female be friends and that is how you character comes to adopt the little girl because she fell in love with her @Shayla
Sounds like a plan to me!

Woop! Yay solutions plus made her a friend

If you need a Co-gm I'm happy to help you out

I may take you up on that later XD

Working on my charrie's as we speak and updated my FC's... I'm getting way to many idea's..

Faceclaim's:
Blake Lively
Kaya Scodelario
Garrett Hedlund
Scott Eastwood

And I might do Lily Collins...

Join the crazy party of having a ton of characters, it's fun and challenging at the same time!

I think happily knows that all three of us in an rp together is pretty much a winning team

Is Toby available for adoption? If not are there any kids available for adoption?

@~Happily.Ever.After~ - Finishing my first girl and was wondering if I could steal Hyder for my one girl as her Fiance?

Might go stealing one of your girls too for one of my guys.. ^^

Hyder is taken by Scorpio queen

If you need a Co-gm I'm happy to help you out
I'll help Co gm as well dear
I think happily knows that all three of us in an rp together is pretty much a winning team
You two and @Felilla when she's active are basically my go-to helpers since we seem to stalk each other XD

Is Toby available for adoption? If not are there any kids available for adoption?
Toby is available for adoption :) ... this should be interesting with all three of them going to different families :3 <I can always add a few more if needed>

@~Happily.Ever.After~ - Finishing my first girl and was wondering if I could steal Hyder for my one girl as her Fiance?

Might go stealing one of your girls too for one of my guys.. ^^
Jeez, Hyder is popular ... Hyder is reserved for @Scorpio Queen's third girl already, she asked first XD ... would anyone else work?

Alec is mine!!!!

Yeah but I'm fairly sure we would try to have them visit each other as often as possible

lol, yes ... Alec and Hyder are the only two that are currently claimed <and the orphans... but that's a bit different>

Teddy is gonna be my baby boy he is so sweet looking

Toby is available for adoption :) ... this should be interesting with all three of them going to different families :3 <I can always add a few more if needed>
Yesss Toby is miiinesss *hisses*

Yeah but I'm fairly sure we would try to have them visit each other as often as possible
Hm...I was gonna have Idris adopt Toby but reading this, I might make that one horrible person who is some elitist jerk that wouldn't tolerate him mingling with 'lesser people'. Hehehehehehe...Just kidding. xD

I will have a kid to adopt
Awesoome, I really want Idris to adopt two kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.