• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
But....Frank hates gangs. =(

Uhm, the Kings ARE a gang dude. xD

No they aren't. They are all just clones of the orginal. XD

"The Kings are a gang of Elvis Presley impersonators operating in Freeside in 2281."

Lmao. Who does Frank like? The Kings. So he does like SOME gangs, obviously. XD

liesssssssssssssssssss XD jkjk

Delusssssssionnnaaalll. Lmao. xD

I prefer to call it IMAGINATION! :applecomputer:

Alright, Steve Jobs. xD

Your character is older than mine. Shouldn't he be like the "big brother" type of relationship? or should we roll a die to see who's gonna play the brother? XD

Not nessessarily, since age only means which person has lived longer. XD

I figured we were going for a bro type relationship anyways.

So how is that Sister NPC coming? 8D XD

Was thinking about using this pic to go off of, dunno yet.

034f3c2b0108a14306ac6a5738f5b18e.jpg

Reactions: Cerulean
This would be her more "realistic" version, I guess.

6115d61c5f21522f73b78637bce60d85.jpg

Reactions: Cerulean
I mean, I was just yanking your chain, but this is awesome. Should I...make someone for you as well? XD

If you want--she'd have to put up with his smart ass mouth and his protective tendencies.

Who, Frank's or Akron's? XD

Hahahaha, both I suppose.

Although, from a young age he's had to look after his younger sister. He taught her how to shoot, how to track and hunt, how to protect herself. But that didn't mean he'd let any asshole near her. Now, with his father's failing health, he looks after him as well, while hunting Golden Geckos in Klamath to be the breadmaker for the family. When his father's health started to slip he requested to be released from the NCR, which he was. So, his protective instincts might be a bit more noticeable.

That seems very likely to me =D

xd

Frank seems more..."chill". He comes off as an almost Deacon-like character. He has his viewpoints, his past, his morality--but he's relaxed mostly.

Not to say my character's on edge, ready to split someone's wig; he's a pretty chill guy, he enjoys kicking back and drinking a cold one; laughing. But he's not THAT relaxed. He can't just sit in one place, he has to have purpose and direction.

That's more surface than anything else. He actually has a deep well of emotions that when they do truely come out are like a volcano.

Akron is kind of the opposite; he wears his emotions on his sleeve sometimes, but there comes a point when he becomes stonefaced and that's a true sign that he is really truly angry, or feeling some other emotion in a profound way. It's because his training stops him from overreacting. Because in the field, that can get you and everyone else killed in a combat situation.

So, he'll express anger, or joy or disappointment up to a degree but then he'll get silent, he'll detach himself and his whole presence changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.