4. Prestige
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Fantasy, Scifi, Modern, Magical, Horror, Romance,
13b68484ec4f97f269e3ffe9241f42d2.jpg

I am looking for a partner for my Fallout role-play. Preferably someone with good grammar and knows the lore and all the fun bits of the games. I also would like someone who likes to build a story together. I wanted this to take place in and around Seattle of the Northwest Commonwealth, but we can of course venture into places like Oregon, Northern California, and Idaho. Our characters, probably wouldn't be Vault dwellers, at least, not directly unless we wanted to make an uncanonical Vault with its own crazy experiment. Which could be fun!

We would, of course, be able to use the weapons and gadgets of the games and lore in this fictional setting. I'm wanting to implement a sensible way that we can implement the wacky Feats, as well as Skills, but at the same time, make it so we have to rely on each other for different things like Hack vs Lockpicking, or ranged weaponry vs melee. If you have any suggestions, please say so!​

Last edited:
Yeah, show me what you got. XD

@Cerulean

I kind of wanted to do something similar to Fallout 2; wherein the town elder of Arryo (in Oregon if you hadn't known.) gives me, as a descendant of The Chosen (Main Protagonist in Fallout 2) the task of finding another G.E.C.K. (Garden of Eden Creation Kit), this time to help the NCR. The Legion has contaminated the water heavily, and with the NCR having to stay and guard the Dam--My character is tasked with venturing to find other Vaults that may still have a working GECK to help purify the water and even start a settlement near the Damn itself. Now, I assume that you will be making a male character, and that's alright. I had intended for a female counterpart for romance purposes. But, with a male, I think we can work a bit of a rivalry/ friendship angle. I have no issue with that. My main concern is rather you know enough of the lore and backstory. I want to add that sense of humor into a dreary world. I want to add that level of 'fun' you get from the games, which allows customization and allegiances and so on, so forth.

I've only beaten 3, NV, and 4, but if there is something I am not sure of, there is always google. XD

I'm good with either romance, friendship, or both. But yes, I will likely be playing a male.

The plot sounds solid. Is there a particular role you wanted my character to fill?

@Cerulean

That's fine. I'm sure just from those three alone, you've no doubt seen the kind of off the wall, crazy ass shenanigans Fallout games present to a player.

Like I said, a friendship/ rivalry would be just as good! :D

As far as "roles" are concerned, you can be anyone! Well, not 'anyone', you can't be me--obviously. Maybe you're a bestie from the village of Aryyo--Hell, maybe you're even a bad guy at first from the Legion, or a Raider or Black Talon Company, Gunners, that have been hired for some inexplicable reason to kill me and take the GECK from me but I win and instead of killing you, I change your perspective and we become friends. It's really up to you.

As I said in the opening, I intend to us SPECIAL stats and Perks, and Skills to make it feel authentic--even Bobbleheads! But I would like our characters to be a contrast to one another. Like the lockpick v.s Hacking ranged versus Melee. It's not to say they CAN'T use a rifle--they just aren't as good with it, you know?

This is the Fallout Wiki here if you need any info. I can always be asked as well, of course!

Last edited:
Character creation is probably one of the most fun parts for me. XD

Lets do it!

I'll throw up a CS Guideline after I make a post for one of my other RPs. :D

Reactions: Cerulean
Preferred Weapon Type:
Primary Weapon:
Subsidiary Weapon:
Preferred Armor Type:
Primary Armor:
Power Armor [Y] [N]

Character Image:
Full Name:
Species: (Human, Super Mutant, Ghoul)
Ethnicity:
Weight:
Personality Type:
Affiliation: (NCR, BoS, Gunners, Black Talon, Great Khans, Legion)
Place of Origin:
Game of Origin:
Karma-Level: (Morbid, Bad, Neutral, Good, Angelic)

STR:
PER:
END:
CHA:
INT:
AGI:
LCK:

Primary Skills: (List 4)
Perks: (List 4)
Weakness/ Disadvantages: (List 4)

Most Liked Companions:
Least Liked Companions:
Friends:
Rivals:
Lovers:
Enemies:

And here is a picture of my character, I'll finish the actual profile tomorrow after I get back from the dentist.

Armor:
b45266ef7d32b37f8007102f24564c9d.jpg

No Armor:

ec5d8f39cb15d0cb41f33633b02d9526.jpg

Last edited:
Looks interesting, but I am curious. Why not the full SPECIAL stat block? Also, are we just assigning what stats they would have are do we have a pool for this as well?

I added the entire SPECIAL stat list. Last night I was just trying to throw something together that might be fun. I was kinda, drugged. Lol.

I don't think I'm quite understanding your last question, though. >.>

Reactions: Cerulean
I mean are we assigning values to the characters, or are we using a predetermined number?

Oh, okay. I get you now.

Well, that is a really good question.

Because normally, a character starts out with 5 in each of the 7 seven stats that results in a total of 35 points and is given 5 additional points to place how the see fit making the real total 40--but they could always lower some stats, depending on the build they are wanting to make for the character, to also distribute to other stats.

Also, do we want to implement som sort of leveling system, however crude, to account for any extra perks we may want or skills we may want to enhance (25 being Beginner--100 being expert level), as well as future SPECIAL points?

I don't mind, either way, just as long as we don't end up being all-powerful. Like I said, I'd like our character's strengths/weakness to clash but also mesh as well. I'd like to see our characters, at least, at some point, have to really rely on each other to make it through.

@Cerulean

Last edited:
That would be perfectly fine with me!

Which part? Lol.

b45266ef7d32b37f8007102f24564c9d.jpg

Preferred Weapon Type: Revolver/ Lever-action Repeating Rifle
Primary Weapon: Custom Twin 44. Ruger Blackhawk Revolver
Subsidiary Weapon: Winchester 1886 Lever-Action Rifle
Preferred Armor Type: Medium
Primary Armor: NCR Ranger Combat Armor "Black Armor"
Power Armor: (N)

Full Name: Akron Deschain
Birthday: January 23rd, 2267
Species: Human
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Heigh: 6'4"
Weight: 205lbs
Personality Type:
Place of Origin: Arroyo, Oregon

Affiliation: NCR, Arroyo
Game of Origin: Using Perks & Feats & Items from New Vegas
Karma-Level: Good

STR: 4
PER: 9
END:
CHA: 5
INT: 7
AGI: 8
LCK: 2

Primary Skills:
1.) Guns
2.) Lockpick
3.) Survival
4.) Repair

Perks:
1.) Hand Loader
2.) Gunslinger
3.) Rapid Reload
4.) The Professional

Weakness/ Disadvantages:
1.) Can't use Heavy Armors
2.) Isn't very good at Bartering
3.) Can't Hack terminals
4.) Due to heavier armor, creatures with heightened senses (Yao Gui, Deathclaw, higher forms of Ghoul) have a higher chance of hearing him even while sneaking

Most Liked Companions:
Least Liked Companions:
Friends:
Rivals:
Lovers:
Enemies:

WIP​

Last edited:
Oh, sorry, I meant the leveling system! And 35 seems fair to me. =)

Oh, sorry, I meant the leveling system! And 35 seems fair to me. =)
Oh, okay. What kind of system should we use?

It's 40. 5 for the 7 stats to start with, plus 5 additional points. 5 x 7= 35 + 5 = 40. Dunno if I made that clear earlier, so I was just clarifying.

What about we level up the classic tabletop way? When we defeat enemies or accomplish things the points and perks come our way?

And oops yes 40. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.