Status
Not open for further replies.
Finished the skills, going to work on the perks after I've had breakfast. Thought I'd add something a little less practical in there instead of basic survival skills, because I'm sure that's a given. Plus it works with her concept - I'm trying to add a little bit of her affectionate femininity and almost maternal care into our rough and tough group of mercs. (Well, save for the Lone Atom - he's an adorable Synth who looks scary but has the heart of an adventurer. <3 )

EDIT: I've finished my app! I'm really looking forward to Scout meeting and bonding with the group, as that's when she'll really start to flourish as a character.

Last edited:
I won't be committing to a full-time character for this rp, so my options are:

1. continue stalking.

2. help you write gm stuff, the way I did with archer in mass effect.

3. play as a mysterious npc that shows up every once in a while.

4. play as a group of random mercs in the company, who are far too killable to be full characters. (<- my favourite option, because it makes the mercenary group more realistic in size etc.)

5. a combination of the above

I'll let you decide, @Grothnor

Last edited by a moderator:
Super excited for this RP

• Love
Reactions: Ythania
@Grothnor; this is going to be so fun when Frank introduces himself as The Lone Atom. lol

Another way of bringing in new people is giving the links to your RPs to people on the "looking for invitations" area; both methods have proven to be pretty successful last time I gave it a shot. I'm really hyped for a Fallout RP, so I'm happy to help if there's any problems. I'll get an IC post up by tomorrow!

I have to leave in about an hour.

I'll be gone for 4 hours and 30 minutes to about 5 hours. I have to take the bus home, so I am adding in transporation into the time. I am eating. I may or may not have a post up before I leave or sometime when I come back.

I'm perpetually worried that I spelt Sten's name wrong in my post. Here's hoping I got it right!

What a relief. I'm always terrible with names...you know, I'm still rather curious as to how the RP will play out. I'm hoping, best case scenario, that the group remains small and travels together. That would give us the opportunity to RP things like camping, sleeping arrangements, cooking, tending to wounds or illnesses, not to mention all the dangers they'll be facing. If this merc group doesn't get captured at least once, then we're missing out!

I am not tired, refreshed, and awake. I will now get a post up

Franky you're not cool

[BCOLOR=transparent]"I came because of this add," he said as tough as he could, he curled his lip and pretended to be the grumpy ghoul, "Yeah and who the hell are you smooth skin?" He took in a deep breath "The Lone Atom, what's it to you?"[/BCOLOR]
...I love Frank.

• Thank You
Reactions: Sir Salty
...I love Frank.

I didn't want to go with your typical "grumpy mercenary with a bad attitude"

Franky is a lot of fun. He gets excited. I mean imagine if you will in the middle of a mission and a room is a hundred percent clear, a man in a green gas mask in the corner of the room dancing to his favorite song

I didn't want to go with your typical "grumpy mercenary with a bad attitude"

Franky is a lot of fun. He gets excited. I mean imagine if you will in the middle of a mission and a room is a hundred percent clear, a man in a green gas mask in the corner of the room dancing to his favorite song
I went for a mix of both; she's going to become mighty protective of her little mercs and want to look after them but in her own quiet and stoic manner. She's going to become the official mum-figure of the group, I can tell.

Merc Mum.

EDIT: I forget I'm surrounded by Americans; I suppose she's Merc Mom instead.

I went for a mix of both; she's going to become mighty protective of her little mercs and want to look after them but in her own quiet and stoic manner. She's going to become the official mum-figure of the group, I can tell.

Merc Mum.

EDIT: I forget I'm surrounded by Americans; I suppose she's Merc Mom instead.
I'm not traditionally American, love.

You lot need to learn I am a superior in everyway.

• Love
Oh! If Scout's a vault dweller, can she have a pip boy? Probably a rather old one, and I don't plan to have V.A.T.S...but I would like the radio.

Meh, sure. Be sure to add it to Misc Equipment.

Oh! If Scout's a vault dweller, can she have a pip boy? Probably a rather old one, and I don't plan to have V.A.T.S...but I would like the radio.

Franky has VATS because he's a SPECIAL.

Tbh though, ever fought a Synth in F4. I swear they have some sort of accuracy module in there because of them constantly being able to hit me with every shot.

Is there a specific posting order, by the way?

Status
Not open for further replies.