• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mhm, I thought the same. Posted again; Flashbacks and drugs. Finally, I get to truly RP a 'happy' (read: High) Scout.

Fantastic, I'll get a post up either as my last for the night, because I am really pretty tired or tomorrow.

• Love
Reactions: Ythania
Is anyone else going to post?

I will. Tomorrow. When I wake up. I may have forgotten to do so. Lol. I came to the Group Rp going what do I need to do again, but totally forgot

I'll move things along tomorrow, and will try to keep to the '2 posts a week' speed I set from now on.

Well I posted.

Yay, I posted! Now I don't have to feel bad about stretching my own deadline too much! :P

Yay, I posted! Now I don't have to feel bad about stretching my own deadline too much! :P

lol....

I love this team. They are ridiculous

For a prolonged silence, and suddenly-...POSTS. I'll reply. You know I'll reply. As soon as I read.

For a prolonged silence, and suddenly-...POSTS. I'll reply. You know I'll reply. As soon as I read.

roflcopter....that's my philosophy too

Sten's face twitched at Beauregard's wink. He didn't know how to deal with... whatever he meant by that.
Oh you know what he meant. *cat sound*
Kidding of course.
Maybe.

Anyway, I'll get to posting here as soon as I give my bird a bath.

• Love
Reactions: Ythania
Can we take a moment to appreciate that Beauregard literally translates to Good Looking?

Sorry for the short post, there's nothing much I can say, Scout's off her rocker.

Can we take a moment to appreciate that Beauregard literally translates to Good Looking?

Sorry for the short post, there's nothing much I can say, Scout's off her rocker.

roflcopter. I do find it hilarious his name translate to "i'm completely useless, but I look sexy"

Sorry. My friend's dad was rushed to the hospital last night and I had to go over to her house and take care of her four cats. Then this morning, I woke up to the pool pretty much spraying water into the neighbors yard, who have professional landscaping and get bitchy if a fucking leaf falls into their perfect yard. I hate them so much. Then, I had to finish a CS for another RP I'm working on. All that is done now.

Though check out this CS. Swanky right?

Anyway, I'm sitting down now to work on my posts.

Also. I didn't know that. I literally just chose his name at random out of a list of cajun first names.
Huh.
It was fate.

I do find it hilarious his name translate to "i'm completely useless, but I look sexy"
I mean, what else is he supposed to do in the group? We've seen his fighting skills. "It's alright guys, I'll take this one for the team. I'll be the one that seduces the super mutant and gets you all the answers."

I mean, what else is he supposed to do in the group? We've seen his fighting skills. "It's alright guys, I'll take this one for the team. I'll be the one that seduces the super mutant and gets you all the answers."
ROFL

Status
Not open for further replies.