Not open for further replies.
Name: Will Leblanc

Nickname: The Fox

Race: Caucasian male

Role: Mercenary

Appearance:
Fallout_4_Character_creation_1.jpg

More Fallout 4 was necessary
Personality: Loud, but calm and easy. Ferocious in battle yet wise off of it. Also flirtatious toward women.

Past: (I like to do improv of pasts so that it can be revealed more through an roleplay. Would that be fine?)

Traits: Alcoholic to Scotch. A good brand of Vat 69. Intelligent though, and does often speak more than what is necessary.

----Stats----

Strength: 8

Perception: 8

Endurance: 8

Charisma: 8

Intelligence: 10

Agility: 8

Luck: 10

-------------

Inventory:
1 Marksman Carbine, painted like the All American (3 Magazines, 1 already in the chamber)
all-american.jpg

1 Ranger Sequoia (3 quick reloads, 1 in the chamber)
RangerSequoia.png

Joshua_Graham_armor.png

(Like his armour allot :L)
243 caps
3 stimpaks

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess i can allow an improv past, but you still have 5 S.P.E.C.I.A.L points to spend, and you didn't put his Inventory :3

Okay, he's accepted. And i did my post, now the guys in the RP have to post :3.

I wanted him to be from New Vegas territory, so I included the Sequoia but for.. For past sake, that has to be revealed in the RP ;)

Ahhh, Darn you and your secretive pasts!

That's strange, Pasta. You didn't seem annoyed when I did it.

Yea, because you didn't tempt me with yours TT^TT.

Just want to remind you guys that their's a Skype Group for this RP. So if you want to join that for easier communication, just PM your Skype Name.

I mean, I don't really mind peeps knowing my Skype name, so it's peterbishop365

I won't be available for Skype, for a little bit. I'm going out of state for a month as of Monday next week. I'll still be able to participate (whenever those NPCs show up). If you still want my skype, just let me know.

Thats up to you Daws, i dont rwally mind, just makes communicating much easier.

Ill ad you into the group once i wake up RTE

Cool, what's your Skype Daws?

Yea, and considering how long its taking for everyone to post, all of them have turned into NPC's except Solar, Thirteen, and Charitil, because i talk to them in the skype. So yea, if @Solar✹Blitzfang43 @Charitil Ballister and @thirteenorphans can keep posting, things will be done faster. Im also considering having your guys' characters arrive now, instead of waiting a long time.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.