Fallout: A New Journey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I made gateman post right away so I will just wait I guess, though idk how this rp will function if no one is posting or it takes weeks for someone to post when we have such fast responders :( Not that I'm made at the fast responders just annoyed at the ones taking forever

Well remember, their characters turn into NPC's after a week.

A this point I'm thinking about just ignoring them entirely, so the only ones at camp are Emil and Aiden.

Well yea, that's what happens when they turn into NPC's >_>.

I could make another guy to interact with her back at the base.

Name: Didary Dirrge

Nickname: very few can call him diddles

Race: caucasion

Role: Mercenary

Appearance: Basicly my profile pic minus the cat

Personality: He's mostly a kind and helping individual when not on the job. Once hired though he takes a more cold and porfessional mindset on. He has little to no morals, willing to do anything he needs to to get any job done.

Past: he's worked as a grave digger in the past, other than that he's done little of note aside from wandering the wastes and taking small Merc' jobs

Traits: He has sharp reflexes which has helped keep him alive despite having little combat training outside of his prefered weapon, A shovel he reinforced and made himself.

----Stats----

Strength: 10

Perception: 10

Endurance: 8

Charisma: 5

Intelligence: 7

Agility: 10

Luck: 10

----Inventory----

Large Reinforced custom made Combat Shovel
.44 Magnum with spiraling desings (6 shots left)
250 caps
Light colored, layered leather armor
A shovel
A trowell
A military folding shovel
a "Jaskot's Big Book Of Shovels" hard cover.
an emptied out plasma gernade case
LOTS of obviously fake plastic gold coins (caduceus on one side, Sythe on the other)

So freaking sorry- I didn't see the notification in time, and I'll have a post up as quick as possible.

Nah, it's all fine man, that happens some times ^^.

I'm going to have to drop this, one it seems pretty dead on its own, and two I'm just to busy. I would say pause my person but with school coming right after my wedding I don't see my time opening up.

Yea, alright, sad to see you go though.

Yeap, feel free. Won't kill off her char since she's NPCing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.