Fallout: A New Journey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im sorry to say but i have to jump out ;-; i dint loose interest dont get me wrong but something has been messing my alerts and im unable to check them,admins are taking care of it but im sorry to say i must jump out.

Use my character in anyway you whant ^^

Well, just know that if you ever want to come back and join in, feel free to ^^.

@AllThePasta If no-one else has delusions of grandeur, and not up to this, then Lady to me looks like the character with the the right experience to take over if no more responses from the Levi's owner. But I imagine there are a lot of details to cover, and if it comes down to this, I'll give you my Skype username.

I'd prefer if the person who takes it over have skype so that i can make the appropriate edits to the base maps much easier and to how they like. They don't have to have skype, but it'll be easier that way. I am talking to someone currently in a PM about it since they seemed interested in the spot.

Name: Aimee (pronounced Amy) Delfina
Nickname: Lambi
Race: Half Creole/Half White
Role: Overseer
Appearance: Light amber brown colored hair that is waist length but always up in hair do's. A mix of green and light hazel eyes, pixie like face with slightly thin cheeks, stands at 5'7, has some baby pudge but still very fit.
Personality: Aimee always smiles and loves to laugh and makes other laugh however she can be very serious and knows when it is time to be serious. She is very relaxed and easy to get along with just about everyone, she does have a temper though. While it is very hard to get her angry once she does it flairs like a wild fire.
Past: Aimee's family is a Creole father with a white mother, she grew up with many problems as even in the vault they didn't like mixing. However with her easy going attitude she still got a long with everyone in the vault even if they didn't like the mix. Once the vault was open everyone picked a side; the creole's joined and made voodoo tribe while everyone else mostly just left. Her family was accepted into the tribe and stayed until they seemed to go insane. They left and while Aimee still has a few tricks up her sleeves from the handful of years she spent with them she doesn't talk about her time there.
Traits: Flexible, Tobacco addiction
----Stats----
Strength: 3
Perception: 8
Endurance: 5
Charisma: 19
Intelligence: 10
Agility: 5
Luck: 10

----Inventory----
Hunting Revolver with two clips
Dart gun with twenty darts
Reinforced leather armor
203 caps
5 Radscorpion poison glands
Paint gun
3 surgical tubes
Toy car
3 stimpacks
5 healing powder
2 lockpicks
2 broc flowers
3 packs of cigarettes

Last edited:
Everything looks in place, feel free to post ^^, everyone else, say hi to your new overseer.

Name: Johnny Kallaham

Nickname: 'Pyro'

Race: Caucasian, Human.

Role: Scavenger

Appearance:

20121212-The+wounded+soldier.jpg

Those who have met him may mistake him for an easy target, but once they get upclose, they enter their own private part of hell.

Personality: Many who've met him would compare him to the very thing that he creates constantly for a living: fire. He's unpredictable, capable of engulfing people and can cause some pretty nasty wounds against those who treat him in an ill-manner. Although if he's controlled in a proper way, he seems to be a calm, warmful kind of person. He seems to prioritize others above himself as long as he's calm, and even more intelligent for that matter: whilst if he's left unattended, he can burn your house down.

Past: Pyro grew up in a small tribe living off in the mountainous regions, where their most high-tech weapon was a laser pistol owned by the tribe's leader. They leaved in relatively quiet lifes, with the occassional fight from other tribals, until one day when Pyro was fourteen that a group of men suddenly charged into their camp with torches and set numerous homes, crops and animals on fire. Whilst the majority of the villagers ran in terror of the threat, Pyro kept his calm throughout it, admiring the flames until he was shoved a spear into his hand by a fellow tribesmen, and ordered to retreat and cover the rest. To his fellow tribesmen dismay, Pyro reached over for a piece of burning wood, and ran into the fray: charging at the invaders with it, swipping it over their clothing and shoving the spear into numerous of them. Some claim they saw a god wailing inside of the teen, which inevitably made it so they were able to push the forces back from their village.

To Pyro's dismay, he noticed most of his fellow tribesmen had already escaped, and couldn't retaliate in any given manner, causing him to sigh. To his surprise however, the leader of the tribe had stayed behind and watched Pyro's charge, and admired his courage. He by thus handed him a key and instructed that the boy's time in the tribe had come to an end: and that he was granted his manhood by the leader himself. Pyro gave him a solid nod, gave him a prayer, before walking out into the wasteland south. He reached a shed in the middle of no where, seemingly reinforced quite heavily to keep looters out of all sorts. He inserted the key into the door, to reveal a place filled with goods of all sorts, and another note. As he read the note, he began to realise that he had been exiled from his tribe, but that he was given the very power of a god: fire. The shed was filled with numerous forms of fire based weaponry, although his build at the time only allowed him to carry a modified version of a flamer, seemingly lighter and less bulky than most of the counterparts at that time, and a form of one-handed shotgun that some sick bastard made, with magazines entitled 'DragonBreath' laying next to it. He took most of what he could carry, before leaving the shed: beginning life anew.

It's unsure how he has come to be within these areas of the Wastes, but he doesn't seem that inclined to up and leave.

Traits: Pyromaniac: Wherever Pyro is, there always seems to be a increased chance of something being set on fire- even if he's bound. He's also calmer when he's around fire.

(Jinx Trait, Although it means a critical failure = equipment set on fire. More controllable with a fire source around. Jinx trait limits it to only one fire of any size in the area.)

Weird, Weird Wasteland: Pyro seems to be seeing things, really weird things: and yet the next minute, he's able to show the group something that seems to have been pulled out of thin air.

(Insanity? Visions from Gods above? Nobody knows! But he doesn't seem bothered by it.)

Fire Ant's Might.

(Increased Fire Resistance, Decreased Strength Requirements to use weapons properly, Fire Ants will target/prioritize him if they spot him.)

----Stats----
(You have 25 points to spend. The points already distributed do not count towards this.)

Strength: 9

Perception: 12

Endurance: 14

Charisma: 5

Intelligence: 7

Agility: 5

Luck: 8

----Inventory----
(A character can have a max of 2 weapons, 2 clips of ammunition for each weapon, 300 caps max, 1 armour type (Can not be powerful armor like Power Armor unless it is very worn down), and any other miscellaneous items.)

world-war-one-soldier-uniform-isolated-26366152.jpg

Some form of ancient armor, seemingly flame retardant all whilst providing some form of cover from gunshots. Comes with a respirator to ensure your lungs won't burn out from the excessive heat or carbon poisoning.

(+ Increased fire resistance, + Minor increased projectile resistance, - Bulky - Gets relatively hot in it fast, Lightly Worn Down, Medium Armor)

flamethrower_groups.jpg

A flamethrower, what is capable of turning men into walking demons from hell in the blink of an eye and the squeeze of a trigger. Although it seems smaller than most models...

(Comes along with one extra fuel tanks, fun for the whole family! Reduced Weight)

c70fbb48ec794124d6182138653d91a7.jpg

A semi-auto 12g handgun, loaded with Dragonbreath. One extra magazine. Can store up to seven 12g shells in one magazine.

58 Caps on him.

One Lighter, with the word 'Tinderbox' engraved on it.

A collar bone located around his neck, which he calls 'Grandpa'.

2x Stimpacks

1x Psycho

2x Bottles of Whiskey

3x Rags

1x Paint Spray Can (Silver)

Last edited:
Nice char, He's accepted, though it seems to cut off randomly at the end of his past. Feel free to post also ^^.

I may be wrong, but from the looks of it, this shotgun/pistol does not even fire the standard 2 3/4in shotgun shells, and the longer 3in is out of the question entirely, judging from how far the brass is, it probably uses some very short proprietary cartridges. While it's really up to you, realistically I would highly doubt if it can fire anything else than shot loads, and knowing that dragon breath is kind of pretty specifically manufactured for (standard) 12ga shotguns, it probably IRL would never fire it. Also if I'd have it, I would not even think of firing slug ammo, or other high pressure ammunition. The construction of it looks very unsafe to me. But, heck, this is RP, I'm just commenting what this weapon be like IRL.

• Useful
Reactions: Gateman
Huh, never really considered those things when I found that image. I guess it's main purpose really is for cosplay, as it seems to remind me of something, but I'm not really sure if I could put my finger on it.

After skimming through google, I unintentionally found the same rounds this uses (PROBABLY). Most probably this uses 1.5in 12 ga shots. From what I read, it's really a .45 ACP bullet embedded in a shotgun case, so that pump action shotguns, like Winchester 1300, and some others models (Winchester is most reliable with this, not all pump shotguns even going to work with this cartridge and semi-autos are out of the question) could fire a more accurate, low recoil round, with some extra capacity (the aforementioned Winchester 1300 can hold 13 such shots in it's tubular magazine), with and without a choke (although I can be VERY wrong about this). IRL this model is of dubious value (I mean this is an oversized .45 ACP handgun, Colt 1911 is both slimmer and lighter than this), but I know it's a real thing, methinks I saw it on Forgotten Weapons channel at some point.

Well it's settled, Hacksaw is now my favorite character XD.

I tried to read out loud his spoken parts of the recent post with a straight face. I can't.

Okay, i want to make a post about the day progressing and Raven, Pyro, and Gwen arriving to the city, while everyone else is basically lazing about not taking the new Overseer seriously except the new people who had arrived. But @Tac @West @Solar✹Blitzfang43 i don't know which city you guys are heading to, so could one of you tell me?

We're heading to the one southeast of the vault, closest to the power station.

Sounds like a plan

Alright thanks ^^

I just don't want to post because at this point only 2 people in the camp have responded, I think there was like what 5? That's less than half, so idk how I can only rp with only half the people even posting

Yea, i understand that. Ryler was turned into an NPC, and i don't know why the newly arrived people haven't responded.

Status
Not open for further replies.