Fallout: A New Journey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which is why I need to learn whatever language that is!

The adventures of Geralt of Rivia must continue!

Nope they are in Polish! The thing is the books take place before the games :3

Also, @AllThePasta , @Ego i will give my char more luck sounds good 3?
I was merely commenting for entertainment reasons, it's really up to you. You don't have to, if you don't feel like.

Also was playing Shadowrun: Dragonfall (Director's cut)
As preposterous that the title is, the added content does feel good. Even if some things are slightly glitchy for whatever nebulous reason. Can't wait to get my claws on the third installment, cause it's going to be set in Hong Kong, and that sounds pretty cool.

Meh, i could care less, it's your character after all.

Name: George Bywater

Nickname: N/A

Race: Human, caucasian

Role: Scavenger

Appearance: image.jpg

Personality: George is a comedic person, who can't resist cracking a joke at every opportunity. He likes to keep good relations with most people, unless they are downright shitty towards him. In those situations, George likes returning the favour. George is a kind person, but doesn't sacrifice himself or his needs for someone else, unless it is a life or death situation. He loves the rain and overcast days, and isn't in the best of moods when it is very bright and sunny. He likes to help out, and he enjoys having a good balance of social time, and time alone.

Past: George comes from Vault 11, and doesn't like talking about it. He was the only survivor, after the last four shot themselves. He has since roamed the wasteland, laying low, scavenging for abandoned supplies and material.

Traits: Small Frame, Night Owl, Fast, Flexible

----Stats----
(You have 25 points to spend. The points already distributed do not count towards this.)

Strength: 8

Perception: 9

Endurance: 6

Charisma: 13

Intelligence: 9

Agility: 9

Luck: 6

----Inventory----
100 Caps
image.jpg
Revolver (Secondary) Two clips

image.jpg
Hunting Rifle (Primary) Two clips

image.jpg
Painted dark blue

Lightweight backpack

Bottle of Nuka Cola

Bottle of sealed water

2x Packets of Chips

NCR: Basically the new world government who want to unite the people under the banner of the good old USA once more.

Brotherhood of Steel: Self-proclaimed protectors of the wasteland that wield the powerful power armor and search for pre-war items in the wasteland.

The Legion: Savages who follow the Roman way of life and want to bring the entire Mojave under their heel.

The Enclave: The other new world order that follows the word of their mysterious president who wants nothing more than to purge the entire barbaric lifestyle of the wasteland.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Yeap, i make the maps. And thanks for the offer, i'll keep it in mind ^^. It's easy to make the maps, but may need drawings of major cities that are found and such, to help with the idea of them.

yay! I just need you to tell me about it with some time since i work i only can draw during weekends and after job. However i will only be able to make sketch concepts. ( like my avatar style now)

Meh, that's fine, i'm not really worried about it in the first place, it'd just help with visualization ya know? Just do it when you feel like it honestly.

Reactions: Yara
HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MY LOVE! FALLOUT!
Um...can i be tag once there is a Open slot @AllThePasta

Oh and
It's said war - war never changes. Men do, through the roads they walk. And this road... has reached its end.
"— Ulysses

Really, i didn't hear the It's Said part in the opening >_>. And yea, you can when theres an open one ^^. Though since no-one has posted and advanced yet that might take a little while XD.

well its from a DLC and me neather but that is a Copy and paste from the dirrect qhote :/ so maybe its faint?

and Ok! YAY! im planing on making a mutie wen its Open!

Okay, sounds good! Just wish this would pick up a little faster, otherwise it'll take forever for something to happen XD

I was gonna wait 1 igd (In Game Day) before making some travellers arrive, and thus your characters could come, but at this rate i may have them come a little earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.