Fallout: A New Journey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea go ahead, others did the same thing ^^. Also, theres a skype group for this RP. If you guys want to join it, just pm me with yo skype ^^, you don't have to go into calls and such, we mostly type-talk anyway.

{Name}
Marcus
{Age}
Unknown
{Race}
Super Mutant
{Role}
Demolition/Explosive,s expert
{Appearance}
Marcus is your average super Mutants standing 10.2 FT tall and like all...Bald,but he is Unique as he dosent need those Mouth Soports or Like most say "Strings" attach to there Mouth like other Mutants,he is...Green (Duh) and Bulky,has a large head and small ears,Large arm like any Mutants,his eyes are Dark green,Compared to Other Mutant he dosent talk all "Graaar Me smash!" No...He is abble to talk Normaly without any Problem like others of his kin,he always wears his Scrap armore he made Himself to fit him Perfectly,aswell he has some Gogles he made Himself for wen he is gona make something go BOOM!
tumblr_my2cf7Dbhf1r47u2ho1_1280.png

{Personality}
Marcus is like any mutants.....CRAZY AND JUS WANA SMASH!...No JK he is actually serius Guy and aswell preaty nice,do he is silent and Mostly spends his time working on somethings,but what he learn from Lily Bowen is to always be nice,respect if you whant to be respected and other Nice manners,but he has learn alot and wont hesitate to help.....Unless that person is very mean or can do it by himself.
{Past}
Marcus lived the life of your average Mutant...Living in a Community of green (and sometimes blue) he lived with the village as he was the Local Demolisher and aswell Trap Builder,most Humans hated Mutants so was his Job to leave Exploive suprices to the humans who were mean,but suprice Humans lived with them as they accepted anybody...Unless they started Hurting of them that is.But he dint like repeating the same things every passing day and aswell there was some one else much better than him...and so he desided to leave his home and adventure out in the waste were he would Mostly be eaten by a deathclaw or some Hungry cazador.
{Traits}
Demolition Expert
Clumsy (Traps are easy to Triger)
Chess Master (Has been playing chess all his life)
Naturaly strong

One hand sucker (He cant wield ANY one handed wepons)

----Stats----
Strength: 23

Perception: 5

Endurance: 11

Charisma: 3

Intelligence: 8

Agility: 5

Luck: 5

----Inventory----
1x Hunting Rifle + scope
2x 306. Clips (each 5 Rounds)
1x super Sledge
206x Bottle caps
1x Set of Personal Mutant scrap armore
----Misc----
1x Incompleat/Broken down Tesla Cannon
2x C4 Charges but no Detonator​

wow...I just come to notice there is some one close as strong as marcus XD

Yeap, looks like it XD. Nice character by the way ^^. Grammatical errors here and there, but those don't really matter honestly as long as we understand what's being said :3.

yea sorry /-\ still trying to get the hang of english well so hope is ok with most here.
and thank you! Now i just wait till the RP continues and travelers come

Yees, and now that they have started posting once more, it might happen soon.

I will don't worry ^^

Speaking of grammar, protips to some of the RPers over here:
45726309.jpg

46684008.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
The next in game day, alongside some travelling traders, after that it'll be every 2-4 in game days before more come.

If it takes too long for it to proceed to the next day i may just have them come later in the day.

Okay, I did not know this-one, now that I feel educated on this-one. No mercy to those who still don't know it:

Also, if this to go out longer than expected, maybe you should have some kind of timeout? Say for every turn everyone would have a week to post, and if they fail to post anything, tough shit on them? Just saying, as I begin to notice a pattern that some people drop out mid-RP (not meaning this-one yet, I mean the other that I am on). Sure might be issues on their side, everybloody haves them, but no point in waiting an eternity for them either.

Also, thought this is worth a doublepost:
Hello, you fallout tickets,
I'm going to move to Waalwijk, Netherlands the coming Tuesday, and not sure if I will have any internets in that place, where I am to live. I should cough up a reply eventually even if by using my mandroid phone, so, that's a heads up for ya'll.

xoxoxo
signed,
Princess Molestasia

Is the signups closed? I'd be interested in participating in this RP!

Plot
War... War Never changes...

And it's no different for you and your group. Your group was caught in the middle of a 4 Way War between the Brotherhood of Steel, The Enclave, The NCR, and the Legion. Your small Vault of 96 was destroyed as a result. Your group managed to salvage what they could and traveled away from the war zone, of which was located in New York. Along the way you picked up estranged people to join, of which could be Ex-Brotherhood, Ex-Enclave, or even a Ghoul. You traveled all the way down to New Orleans Louisiana, your only threats being the standard Mutated creatures, and Voodoo Tribal men. You've decided to build a new Vault, but yours is different. Yours will not be just underground, but above ground as well. How far will your Vault-City survive, only time will tell... But some problems are making themselves known already. Super Mutants, Mutated Animals, Insane Voodoo Tribal men, Bandits, Death Claws, and many more... And guess what, they're all gunnin' for you... Well ain't that a kick in the head?

Rules
1. No Godlike Characters.

2. Standard Iwaku Rules Apply.

3. There will be Gore and Adult Themes, please do not join if you don't think you can handle it.

4. No Sexual Acts, if you do them please do them in a separate thread or a PM.

5. All characters will be NPC's until someone takes them.

6. No Major Weapons at the start.

7. New Slots will open as more people arrive and join the Vault-City.

8. If you do not post for 1 week than your character will be turned back into an NPC. You can take control of them again when you come back, but they have a higher chance of dying as an NPC.

9. Characters have a chance of dying, so do not complain if your character dies.

Character List

5/5 Characters Taken

Overseer: Levi Wulfric (made by @Charitil Ballister) (Decides everything, including what gets built and where)

(Characters Taken from that Group/Current Amount of Characters of that Group)

Explorers 1/1

Scavengers 1/1

Scribe 1/1

Builders 2/2

(this list will update as more character types and characters available join)

Raven Daiya "The Drunken Soldier" (Scavenger, Made by @Solar✹Blitzfang43)

Gwendolyn 'Blink' Allen (Explorer, Made by @Tac)

Emil 'Thorn' Sarno (Builder, Made by @Ego)

Lisa 'Techie' Basil (Scribe, Made by @thirteenorphans)

Braum 'Sledge' McArthur (Builder, made by @Ryler Wilhelm)

Reservations

Jane 'Lady' Higgins (Mercenary Reservation, made by @Ego)

Francesca "Yao Guai" Holdiron (Explorer Reservation, made by @Daws Combine)

Sage Winter (Slave Doctor Reservation, Made by @Yara)

Mark "Hacksaw" Brugger (Jinxed Mercenary Surgeon, made by @Ego)

Marcus (Super Mutant Demolitions Expert, made by @Yonsisac)

Character Sheet

Name:

Nickname: (Leave this blank if you don't want a nickname)

Race: (If you are a Ghoul or a Mutant put that here. If you are a human put what race of human here.)

Role: (Explorer, Scavenger, Ect)

Appearance: (Pictures of any type are accepted. Descriptions are also accepted.)

Personality:

Past:

Traits: (Is your character Alcoholic? Fast? Flexible?)

----Stats----
(You have 25 points to spend. The points already distributed do not count towards this.)

Strength: 5

Perception: 5

Endurance: 5

Charisma: 5

Intelligence: 5

Agility: 5

Luck: 5

----Inventory----
(A character can have a max of 2 weapons, 2 clips of ammunition for each weapon, 300 caps max, 1 armour type (Can not be powerful armor like Power Armor unless it is very worn down), and any other miscellaneous items.)

(I will be making 3 maps for this RP and updating them as we go. The first map will be a top view of our vault-city, the second map will be a side view, and the third will be a map of Louisiana as it get's explored and scouted by explorers.)

I would love to join this.

This will always be open. However, you will have to wait until more spots open, which only happen when more people ICly join in via Event, which will happen the next IC day, and then every 2-4 IC days. If you make your characters now, i can guarantee that they will arrive in the next one, if you wait until after they arrive, you will have to wait until another wave comes.

Also, since this is kind of slow at the moment, i am contemplating having the trader and your characters arrive during the current day, since it's taking us a little while to reach the next day.

Alright, thanks to some clarification from Charitil in our Skype Call, i've realized it's my fault that it hasn't moved forward, since i am the one that posts results. Sorry about that, i read really quickly and because of that i miss some things, and thus stagnation is the result.

Status
Not open for further replies.