Fallout: A New Journey

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're ever looking for new people, I'd be happy to join. I love fallout, am a decent RPer, and am trying to get more active on the site.

When are we allowed to make an IC powt, I've been waiting x3

Can make an IC post when your characters arrive. Which i've decided will be happening today. @Gateman we're always accepting characters. If you get your character done today before i do my post, then you can start immediately.

Name: Aiden Jones

Nickname: Boom-Boom

Race: White Human

Role: Builder, reserve guard

Appearance:
male_character_by_keileena-d56ocrv.jpg

Personality: Aiden is kindhearted and good-natured, but tends to be a little bipolar, switching from happy and carefree to grumpy and stoic at almost a moment's notice. Coming from the Boomer tribe, he tends to love things that go boom, and always carries a stash of explosives with him. He cares deeply for his traveling companions, and often falls into a serious depression when they're seriously injured, or worse.

Past: Aiden's parents were among the very first to leave Nellis once the isolation decree was lifted by mother pearl. As such, he's come to learn that their view of outsiders being savages was unfounded. As such, he's made several friends along the way, but for one reason or another they all left, leaving him to search for someone new to travel with. After all, in the wasteland, traveling alone is an easy way to go from traveler to corpse. Growing up with the Boomers, he's learned how to make the most of any scrap materials they find, though his projects always tend to be of the explosive variety. He can almost always be seen poring over a pile of scrap, glasses on his face and a mentat in his mouth.

Traits: mildly addicted to Mentats, excellent in repairs and crafting, near-sighted, compulsively hoards Microfusion cells. Unstable in battle due to over-reliance on explosives. (perks proper: Mad Bomber, Hand Loader, Junk Rounds, vigilant recycler)

----Stats----

Strength: 10

Perception: 12

Endurance: 5

Charisma: 7

Intelligence: 13

Agility: 5

Luck: 8

----Inventory----
20 MFC grenades, 30 microfusion cells, 200 caps, 4 boxes of Mentats, 12 bottles of purified water, 1 ED-E clone with repair function and energy cell production, semi-worn Gecko-Backed reinforced leather armor, 3 stimpacks.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
Couple that with Hacksaw's bloody mess and jinxed traits, and it is to become flat-out insanity with this guy! ROFL!

Nice character, accepted. Alright, ill make the post about you guys arriving in 12 hours prime, as im spending the next 12 hours on that timeskip i've been talking about.

Okay, im gonna go make that post now.

Are you still accepting characters? I see you have a mercenary position still open, I'd love to join! I have a pretty vast knowledge on the game and how it works.

If you like I can make my character for you?

Yea, since a spots open, go ahead bro! Feel free man! Nice to see a fellow brony here too :3.

ALL DAH BRO POWAH! (\

From what I know, he forgot to mention you, but your character should be among the lot.

Yea, i told him in skype to post anyway and i'd fix it when i awaken ^^.

sorry everyone... i must tell you sadly i will not be able to enter :/ i honestly waited and during that time i entered some projects and now i can't deal with my char in this setting. Since i never posted someone can have my slot :)

Ah, that's sad to know! Just know that your Char is an NPC now so when you think your able you can come back and jump right in ^^

awww ok i will keep the eye and if i'm more relaxed with work i might try! thank you

I believe most are trying to interact with Charitil sense he is the overseer, but he has yet to post or contact me on skype. If this continues i will either A) Take over his Character or B) Kill off his character if any of you are willing to let your character be the new Overseer.

Status
Not open for further replies.