Fall of the House of Adir (OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I might actually make Angeline play a bigger role in this seeing how she will vocalize my main character a bit more than he would want to himself to compensate

Last edited by a moderator:
I might actually make Angeline play a bigger role in this seeing how she will vocalize my main character a bit more than he would want to himself to compensate
That's okay. I'm going to be picking up a lot of NPCs here soon.
@.@

And I haven't been able to contact @Alice Falling , so I'm still going to give her another day or so before I decide what to do.

That's okay. I'm going to be picking up a lot of NPCs here soon.
@.@

And I haven't been able to contact @Alice Falling , so I'm still going to give her another day or so before I decide what to do.

Hi. I'm sorry. I'm really sick (I managed to get strep throat, an ear infection, and a sinus infection at the same time) So I haven't been able to look at a computer screen without feeling nauseous. I know that's no excuse so I'll go post ASAP!!! Promise!

I think that's a pretty good excuse. Go back to bed.

Hi. I'm sorry. I'm really sick (I managed to get strep throat, an ear infection, and a sinus infection at the same time) So I haven't been able to look at a computer screen without feeling nauseous. I know that's no excuse so I'll go post ASAP!!! Promise!
No excuse my butt. GO TO BED YOU!

I will not go back to bed without making a post!!! I just took more drugs too... So I'll live!!!

I will not go back to bed without making a post!!! I just took more drugs too... So I'll live!!!
Seriously? TwT Go to bed please. -worries- meh, I can't make you but rawr! Take care of yourself!

I happen to agree, pushing your body during sickness is bad.

Thanks for caring guys. (:

But. It's to late. I posted. So. Ha.

So those of you who are going to freak out over out ex-Myst soilder, now's the time to do it. And you can take as much time as you need for about 1-minute in game time. (So a few posts back and forth are quite acceptable) before Lashita calls it to a stop.

*Sigh*

So is it time to prepare the slander charges or some exposition?

Our characters really need to interact with somebody other than WesteriaVale's

Well I'm kind of waiting on the verbal barrage against Kyle to begin.

I think that's what we're all waiting on.
._.

Sorry guys. I was meaning to reply yesterday but it'll have to be tomorrow. I've got my last final exams tomorrow and only have a few more hours to study before I gotta hit the hay. But I'll have it up tomorrow. swears!

Sorry guys. I was meaning to reply yesterday but it'll have to be tomorrow. I've got my last final exams tomorrow and only have a few more hours to study before I gotta hit the hay. But I'll have it up tomorrow. swears!
Good luck with the exams!

Good luck with the exams!

Thank you! To be honest I'm not 100% sure how I'll do on the upcoming ones but.. that's why I'm studying :P BUT then I've got all summer to roleplay and it will be great!

Status
Not open for further replies.