Fall of the House of Adir (OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not saying Im using that as an excuse, its just that I wasnt really acquainted with how big posts should usually be.

I wasn't either. But there's no blanket answer for how long posts to be. You're just going to have to watch how much everyone's posting here to get an idea for this RP. Because everyone has different skill levels, even I vary widely between how much I write depending on who I'm writing with.

And, I'm hoping I'll have enough time to night to sit down and write out my next post. It's going to be a longer one so I wont be able to crank it out in 10-15 minutes. (Yay exposition!) Which means I actually have to find time :( Which may or may not happen.

Take your time. A well written post is much preferred over a fast, sloppy one. In most cases, anyway.

I personally wouldn't mind if you took a day or two. I've stupidly decided that now is a great time to join like 500 roleplays, even though I have finals in two weeks. Horray me!

Reactions: Arius LaVari
Take your time. A well written post is much preferred over a fast, sloppy one. In most cases, anyway.

I personally wouldn't mind if you took a day or two. I've stupidly decided that now is a great time to join like 500 roleplays, even though I have finals in two weeks. Horray me!
You should be more careful Rain.

Haha. I have a bad habit of taking in too many during my free time and forgetting my time will dwindle eventually. :D
I completely understand that.

Iwaku's really fun. It's one of my more frequented RP websites.

Yeah. I should. I like roleplay too much though. Super psyched about this website lol.
I totally understand! I lurk a bit so when I see something interesting I'm like 'hey can I play?'

I've never used a roleplay specific site before, so it's still pretty thrilling. And over the summer I should have lots of time, although I'll be taking an SAT prep class and *hopefully* will have a job, which sounds really daunting... I'm that person that likes to have lots of free time, you know? But I figure, if I'm busy all the time and DO stuff, I'll be happier in the long run. Hence why I got a cat. Gosh, she actually REQUIRES play time, otherwise she won't leave me alone at night. Silly cat.

I totally understand! I lurk a bit so when I see something interesting I'm like 'hey can I play?'

Saaame. I just stalked around the roleplay talk and was like "I'm interested!" to like 3 threads. Wooopsies!

No post tonight. I was going to... but then we remembered that oh yeah, Grandparents are coming tomorrow. Quick! Clean everything. So yup.

You really killing me WesteriaVale. I like this story but it is starting to stagnant just a bit.

Comments like that make me want to flip you off and never come back. Just so you know.

Hey I know we've all got things to do. Just liking were this is going is all.

You really killing me WesteriaVale. I like this story but it is starting to stagnant just a bit.
No. You were saying it was stagnating. As in, post faster because I can't wait for a post without losing interest over 24 hours. Coupled with you earlier asking about when I was getting the IC up, it's not making me like this. In fact I hate this story right now. :D Congratulations. But you know what fine. I'll get something up. So stop bugging me.

There. Stop harassing me. I made some changes to what I initially planned because I have to go to sleep now.

I'm sorry. I'm not one to step in or argue about things, especially since this isn't my RP. But..

I realize you're trying to be nice. I recognize that you're saying nice things, but it doesn't make up for the fact that we are in a longer winded RP then a simple chat RP. if you want something that is fast response then I suggest going their. With this RP we may have to wait for everyone to post sometimes. And with time zone differences and busy lives, it may be awhile. That's why we join other role playing plots. So we have stuff to do while waiting. I would appreciate it, as a fellow roleplayer, if you didn't rush our lovely GM. This plot is fun and it may take a bit to get started but what roleplay doesn't?

That's all.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
I'm sorry. I'm not one to step in or argue about things, especially since this isn't my RP. But..

I realize you're trying to be nice. I recognize that you're saying nice things, but it doesn't make up for the fact that we are in a longer winded RP then a simple chat RP. if you want something that is fast response then I suggest going their. With this RP we may have to wait for everyone to post sometimes. And with time zone differences and busy lives, it may be awhile. That's why we join other role playing plots. So we have stuff to do while waiting. I would appreciate it, as a fellow roleplayer, if you didn't rush our lovely GM. This plot is fun and it may take a bit to get started but what roleplay doesn't?

That's all.
I... Feel very bad all of a sudden...I hadn't read what was going on over here... X..x' I didn't think that peeps were fighting a bit...and posted a response... I'm a really patient person personally so yeah I have to agree with you. I enjoy the waiting. It makes me excitedly check into the rp hoping to see a new post, and I am never disappointed when it takes awhile, it means someone actually wants to make a good post~

Sorry my two cents. -hides in case though-

I don't think it was fighting persay. It was more of my over reacting. Like always. *le sigh* though I really don't like being rushed. I'll get the rest of the exposition I intended for the second post up as soon as I can.

Reactions: Arius LaVari
Lalalalala *ignores fighting* lalala I'll post soon!

Yeah this is a longer term roleplay and intro posts are not going to be the funnest part for everybody but there is a thing called patience and it's an important trait for a roleplayer to have soooooo

That's all I have to say. Mooooving on.

I guess I should point out, that I wont be getting up my next post until tomorrow because I'll be having family over for dinner, Don't harass me please.

Status
Not open for further replies.