Fall of the House of Adir (OOC)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think it's so bad to forget every once in awhile. And also I hate it when a character is like, 'haha! I am not what you wanted!' It makes me pretty upset, I shall redeem Luna yet though...

Whenever I type up my posts I have to have thesaurus.com open because I have all these brilliant words in my brain and I fail to bring them to mind when I want them. So I end up saying the same word over and over because I can't think of the more amazing word I wanted to use!

I believe the word you're looking for is there not their. Get it right or I will give everyone of your posts a cat like typing rating.

Nah just kidding I do the same thing. My most embarrassing grammar mistake was forgetting the word the. I typed out a three thousand post once without using the when it should have been used. Do you realise how long it took me to fix that? Almost as embarrassing as when I have slipped into American spelling. Nothing more horrifying then realising you have spelt it color.

Thought you were serious for a second and I almost had a heart attack! >.< Ha!

You forgot the word, "the"? How did that work? Dear goodness! That would be terrifying!

I had a teacher who banned the word, "that" from our classroom and all our writing we turned in. Every time she saw the word "that" she docked two points off our final essay score!

American

I don't think it's so bad to forget every once in awhile. And also I hate it when a character is like, 'haha! I am not what you wanted!' It makes me pretty upset, I shall redeem Luna yet though...

I agree. I don't think forgetting sometimes is a bad thing. I'm not going to look at a post and freak out if they forgot something.

Sometimes my characters haunt me when they become rebellious and turn into something I don't like.

Whenever I type up my posts I have to have thesaurus.com open because I have all these brilliant words in my brain and I fail to bring them to mind when I want them. So I end up saying the same word over and over because I can't think of the more amazing word I wanted to use!

I can't even think of amazing words... I just rewrite the whole sentence if I can't find another word to say. Or change what my character is doing!

Well, I sent messages to both Emilyrose and Tanstin to check if they're still interested. Last I saw they both haven't been on in a while. D:

Didja mean they just weren't online for a long time or weren't replying cuz those are two very different things

I aint dead yet...Just rather conflicted at the moment, I promised to make a post soon, and I'll get one up today.

Well, it looks like the way it played out, it would be my turn to post again. :D I'll get it up asap so we can continue our forward movement.

Oh geez what did I miss in a single day!?

Not much really. D:

But we're getting to actual plot stuff, other than world setting. Yay! And stuff is going to happen.

Well that's fine and dandy but man I can't poof for a day apparently. A bunch of other things have like...I had 17 notices when I came in! DX

Haha. I get like... two if I'm lucky. :(
<.<; Well it's mostly this Rise of the Tangled Brave Dragons...? I think thing. and pms...I get those a lot. Brave tangled dragons? DX I don't even remember anymore.... XD

It was Lashita in the kitchen with the candlestick.

Status
Not open for further replies.