Fall of the House of Adir (OOC)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apologies for the lack of posts as of recent, but lately I cant really find much inspiration to put in a post, or the motivation to do it in the first place. I'll try and muster up something later today, but Im not sure what I will be able to make of it

Whelp Rainjay. Looks like you could have left your post as it was. :D If you could somehow undelete it I think it would fit right in.

I suppose I could rewrite it or something. I don't think he mentioned blocking the attack from Luna though so I'm not sure if it would fit in AFTER the events that have already occurred.

That said there unfortunately does not appear to be an un-delete option.

I never knew there wasn't an undelete option (has never deleted anything on this site) Learn something new everyday.

I don't know if he did either. It sounded like he might have. But he might have been reminiscing too...

Apologies for the lack of posts as of recent, but lately I cant really find much inspiration to put in a post, or the motivation to do it in the first place. I'll try and muster up something later today, but Im not sure what I will be able to make of it
Well, try your best and if you don't want to continue, let me know.

I was secretly hoping there was an undelete option. That would be cool.

Bo do bo. Now I'm stuck. I made a post that advanced our characters talking to one another! Now it's somebody else's turn! (:

>.< I'm not satisfied with the post I did in reaction to Kyle...but nobody else was doing anything. DX I was just trying to give some fuel to push it forward again... -mutters in a corner- You said back and forth is fine right Westeria? So would it be an issue if I put up the other half of her reaction?

Well I'm at least a little more satisfied now...

My post was lame. Sorry. Could nooooooot come up with anything to say x-x

My post was lame. Sorry. Could nooooooot come up with anything to say x-x
Your post was lame? My posts were lame! DX Everyone was waiting on someone to do something to Kyle now I've gotta pretty much flip my character. <.< You're fine though btw.

• Thank You
Reactions: Rainjay
Haha. I'm personally enjoying this. :D

I think we'll wait for Emilyrose, and our two guys to post once more and then we'll move on. Sound OK to you guys?

Reactions: Rainjay
Hmm looking back I think my post made Kyle seem a little too emo for my tastes. Must avoid that in the future.

I hate when I post and then I look back and think, "Woah. That wasn't my character."

Uuugghhhh God that drives me nutty.

Usually too lazy to rewrite it tho.

Laziness will just be the death of us all... 'Cause I do the same thing..

(P.S. Rainjay, their is a "cat like typing detected" rating for posts, and it takes everything I have not to rate all your posts like that because you have a cat GIF signature....)

Meep! Oh, the humanity!!

Now, it would only be better if someone dropped that rating on a post keyboard smashed by a cat.

Reactions: 2 people
Laziness will just be the death of us all... 'Cause I do the same thing..

(P.S. Rainjay, their is a "cat like typing detected" rating for posts, and it takes everything I have not to rate all your posts like that because you have a cat GIF signature....)

I believe the word you're looking for is there not their. Get it right or I will give everyone of your posts a cat like typing rating.

Nah just kidding I do the same thing. My most embarrassing grammar mistake was forgetting the word the. I typed out a three thousand post once without using the when it should have been used. Do you realise how long it took me to fix that? Almost as embarrassing as when I have slipped into American spelling. Nothing more horrifying then realising you have spelt it color.

Status
Not open for further replies.