Fall of the House of Adir (OOC)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope. Sorry. :( Dragons are not shapechangers

Yay~ I have been patiently waiting!

Okedoke.

Or how about a person who can shift in an animal? Has animalistic attributes? Sorry I'm asking so many questions >.<

Well, you can feasibly be the second, but only through magic. So you'd need to come up with the means and weaknesses and stuff for that. I'm not going for furry people though. No tails ear whiskers whatever.

My char has some sort attunement to beasts, but no, I dont think he can shape-change.

I think that a little different from what she's asking for. But I could be wrong

Name: Almira Rae Hartley

Race: human

Appearance:

archer-warrior-girl-art-828801.jpeg

Source

Physical Description: She has light blonde hair reaching just past her shoulders that is short and light enough to not hinder her- she usually leaves it be instead of tying it back. Her eyes are a chestnut brown color, sometimes appearing more black than brown. She stands at roughly 5'6" with a shapely, muscled body and has a fair skin tone, slightly tanned from the sunlight. She bears no particularly distinguishing traits apart from a pink scar along her collarbone and a tattoo along her left arm. Her fingers are calloused, but her skin otherwise shows little to no signs of wear. She dresses with a hooded dark grey cloak with strange looking symbols embroidered on the edges. Underneath she wears a blouse with light leather armor to facilitate movement. On her back is a fair sized sheath full of metal-tipped arrows with carefully crafted shafts, and usually kept wrapped over her shoulders and torso like a bag, is a bow constructed of both dark wood and metal.

Personality: Almira is still young at heart, with a generally playful attitude with companions and others. She enjoys a good joke and is generally carefree and lighthearted. She is an easy person to get along with in most cases, finding herself able to easily lure others into conversation and open others up. However she can quickly meld into a serious persona. Beneath her laid back attitude, she is intelligent and respectful, particularly to her superiors, and will generally do as told and cooperate. She is not the type to back down from a challenge and is ambitious. Her main weakness is her lack of wisdom and experience; she will often believe she can do the impossible, and with her ambitious nature, she seeks out success where there often is none.

History:
Almira grew up with a family that was not her own after being left behind as an infant. She was sheltered by a highly religious family who raised her to be independent and strong. When she was young she began to take an interest in archery and her adoptive father began to teach her in using the weapon before she was passed along to a professional instructor as an apprentice. She often joined her father in hunting for game and picked up skills on the way. She left her adoptive family when she was nineteen to begin her own life.

Skills: Her main weapon and skill is with using a bow and arrow, which she has trained rigorously to gain an expert skill with. She has a keen eye and can be lethal, even from afar. Besides her bow and arrow, she has learn the basics of combat with a sword (although she would claim the weapon is to lanky and difficult to maneuver) and knives, both throwing and combat, although she only expresses these skills when in a tricky spot. She is agile, adept in healing (not magically) and is very good at hunting and tracking, having a keen set of ears to go along with her eyes.

Reactions: WesteriaVale
Is it weird that I want to wait for someone else to post before I do...? IC means In Character, right?

I can't post right now. I'm on my phone. But I will. (:

And we have a resident archer, a staple of any good fantasy. No paladin types though, well can't have everything I suppose.

Sorry guys, would have posted yesterday but I got in the house at 2am and promptly collapsed on the bed asleep >_<

I should probably point out that there are more people in the monastery then the little girl. And that the king wont be there. :) Other than that. Good work guys. Once everyone posts once I'll get my next post up.

And that's everyone. I'll work on the next post, but it might take me a while. :D Work work work.

Is it bad that I couldn't stop laughing cuz of Tastin's post...? It's done well and stuff so I wasn't laughing cuz it was bad just I found it funny...

Is it bad that I couldn't stop laughing cuz of Tastin's post...? It's done well and stuff so I wasn't laughing cuz it was bad just I found it funny...
Glad you liked it, I tend to add a bit of side humor every now and then.

I really hate to be the stick in the mud. But that colour text is kind of annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.