Fall of the House of Adir (OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kind of. :\ Drew the short stick you lot did. Hopefully my character will lend a little balance to the younger set. And I'm adding on to my initial post even as you read this. I'll let you know, or you'll see for yourself when I'm done.

Ha. I tried to create a younger character to give more of a range, but she's also old. She's kind of a balance! Kind of?

Added to WORLD and RACES
Also added my Character sheet and put all accepted character sheets in the first post.

Now would be the time to ask questions if there are any. I'm going to flit off here soon for the night. I'll get to work on the opening IC post tomorrow or the day after depending on how many questions there are.

EDIT:
And Please ask questions. I've looked over the main post and can't think of anything else to add to make things clearer for everyone. :)

Yeah I've got a question. What's the MO going to be for the meet up. Because if at all possible I like my character to be found in either a bar or perhaps a battlefield.

Ahaha. I knew there was something glaringly obvious I missed.

You were summoned by the King in secret. Each one of you have some connection to the King that left you in his debt. Now he calls upon you to aid him. Of course a lot of this is up to you and if you'd rather a different reason you're there, PM me and we can work it out. Your cover story will be the one I gave you though.

Hmm hard to see what a former soldier of the Empire owes a King whose is an enemy of his countrymen but I'll think hard on it. Otherwise I will pm you.

Well, I can think of a few things, but I'll leave it to you unless you want my input. :)

Hmmm....-goes off to ponder what kind of debt my little naga could have

Okay. Well since you ended your history after you came out of the Deadlands, it leaves a lot open. At that point and beyond YC can never return to Myst. YC had a crisis of faith and maybe he ran into one of the Royal family in a different land. Perhaps they offered you a chance at a new life in Udir. *Bing* Debt. And the King would have been involved so Debt to the King.

Or

Maybe YC took up the fight against the Empire a few times. Perhaps one of those occasions YC was on the field of battle with the King. Perhaps the King recognized that you carried a sword of Myst and instead of killing you like everyone wanted he let you depart in peace.

Or

Perhaps you say YC's here because of a debt to the King, but maybe the King himself is in YC's debt? Maybe YC saved one of the royal family or even the King himself and because of YC's actions, the King knows he can trust YC.

Or

Something else. :D

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Personally I happen to like the second reason. And it is far better then anything I was thinking up. Though with your permission I'd like to have Myst weapons be superior to most other weapons. If only to give my character a practical reason to carry around such a visble symbol of the Empire.

Granted. Add that fact to your CS and I'll add it to the main post too.

Thank you muchly.

Ask me more questions people. :) The more the better we all understand what's going through my head.

Um. Are we explaining our reason to be in debt to the king during the plot?

If it becomes relevant and your character tells the truth about why they're there. I will be collecting them once you have time to think about it. Because I can work them into the plot and make things more interesting for everyone.

Oh!! Okay! So I should think really hard about this... Alright. Other than that, everything looks good! I love all the descriptions of the characters, like the princes and such.

Thanks. I'm going to add more as we meet them. If you have any ideas for NPCs feel free to speak up. :)

Reactions: 2 people
Status
Not open for further replies.