Fairy Tail Zero - Tales of Treasure, Treachery, and Magic - OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can do a bit better but not like, a whole lot, considering it's just dialogue right now

She doesn't have any movement, thoughts, or much of any description of her doing anything other than talking. I don't believe she even has a tone.

She doesn't have any movement, thoughts, or much of any description of her doing anything other than talking. I don't believe she even has a tone.

yeah, alright, fair enough. i'll do some editing.

@VanceXentan you might want to alter a couple of words in your posts mate, the basic content is the same but I changed my phrasing a lot

@Craftsdwarf Seth said "my old man." he was referring to his dad not you.

@Craftsdwarf Seth said "my old man." he was referring to his dad not you.
Oh, I see why you read it that way. The fact that Cerron was addressed by Seth, and his confusion about an unspecific old man suddenly being brought up are separate thoughts. He checked the poster because he briefly thought he might have been supposed to see the 'old man' first, or was otherwise doing something incorrectly. I'll tweak the wording to make it more clear.

Hmm, I was thinking I'd have Cerron go get supplies, but it'd be pointless to RP it unless he didn't go alone, but Chel doesn't have much money so I'm not sure if we could do a shopping trip collab. If that's not in the cards, should I just do a short timeskip or ignore supply gathering for the time being so we can move on? It doesn't look like Under is going to post and we haven't gotten any other character sheets, so...

I could send you off with Nina, who is well known in town so anyone messing with her would be unwise, and you could interact with her while shopping. Alternatively Seth was going to go see his dad to get the contracts actually signed.

That'd be fine, but it'd leave Chel with nothing to do unless she bummed around with either group for no reason in particular. Though if we do the collab fairly quickly that shouldn't be an issue, unless @rocketboots has another idea.

if seth goes to get the contracts signed and cerron goes with nina for supplies, I can probably come up with some way for chel to get supplies together on her own

if we work through it quickly, maybe just giving brief-ish overviews, we should be able to join up quickly

Well the thing is Seth doesn't go get contracts signed without anyone going with him. What is he going to forge your sigs?

ah right, I didn't pick that up. we can probably skip that I guess

Was waiting for Boots but I got sick recently.

Alright is this dead? I just want to confirm.

Well, Boots hasn't been on in almost a week, so it's certainly leaning that way.

alright well if this does die I appreciate the work you put in Dwarf.

Status
Not open for further replies.